Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
YY you look fantastic. And your family looks so happy. My oldest is 19, so no gray yet, but he does tower over me.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
I love this thread. WTG, Yam-Yam!!! You look so beautiful in your pics with your family!!
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Your photo just radiates joy....a lady who is relaxed and unselfconscious, happy in the middle of her beautiful family.

So pleased that smiling lady is you!

big hugs
Jo
x
Jo: OMGosh! I love the thought of "unselfconscious"!!! I didn't think of it that way but you are right! no more eauwwwwwwww I'm self conscious and can't participate in a photo. Love it! Thank you! i am "other-conscious" now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
YamYam! You have a beautiful family and I love the "new" photos of slender you!!!
thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
That's a terrific pic, Yam-Yam. Gorgeous mom, handsome son!!
He is pretty handsome IMHO!!! Not braggin' or anythin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Love this, Yam Yam. You ARE slender - and I can see it in that pic of you with your lovely family.

I also have strategically cropped or deleted myself out of pics too, so I know what you mean. You won't be doing that anymore!
You are sooooooooooo my lovely Budd! thank you for the encouragment. I U, Budd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
F A C T!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Yam - that photo of you and your son...PRICELESS, no matter the age. They are always our LITTLE BOYS!!!!!!!!!
I know....right???? My leeeeetle beeeeeeee-beeeeee. Funny to see him changing his baby's diapers when I used to change his! huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Love, love, love the photos and the reflection experience.

You look wonderful!
Oh, that means soooooo much coming from you, Oh Fountain of Youth! you beautiful Thang, YOU! Seriously, though, I so appreciate your comments and your love. My Judd Budd!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodeeras View Post
My 35 y.o. Son shaved his gray.

I was kind of shocked to notice my "baby" (age 32) have one gray hair in her eyebrow. Just wait until she wakes up and I tell her! (She's been in the hospital under heavy sedation since Friday... They stopped the meds this afternoon. She be waking up soon.)
Oh, Sweatheart! Is she awake yet???? I will be worrying until you tell me she is ok. Just pluck out that gray eyebrow hair and don't say a thing. Please tell me she is ok?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Best wishes for your baby!

My baby, who happens to be 7 (yes 7!) has 3 gray hairs.

I started going gray in my late teens/early twenties (I'm about 60% gray and not yet 40), so I guess I know where she got it. I tell her she's so smart that her brain works extra hard on her thoughts and just can't be bothered with such trivial things as keeping her hair pigmented!
Love that!!!!! what a wise Mamma you are!!!!! I did go t high school with a girl my age who was gray by 15. I mean really gray!!! She was not embarrassed at all. She said her Mom told her it is a sign of wisdom. Truth there, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
YY you look fantastic. And your family looks so happy. My oldest is 19, so no gray yet, but he does tower over me.
Tina: My son grew so fast. When he was 14 he was taller than me and we both love singing and harmonizing. One Sunday we were sharing a hymnal and singing "And Can It Be??" and our harmony was beautiful. The Crescendo was rising. All of a sudden he nudged me with his elbow. "MOM!" he said, "I can totally see the top of your head!!!"

I looked up. "That's nothin'", I whispered. "I can totally see all the way up your nose!!!!" that seriously happened. He is my tall, tall boy. Funny thing: His sister is almost 40 years old now. She is 5'2". What the heck happened there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
I love this thread. WTG, Yam-Yam!!! You look so beautiful in your pics with your family!!
Oh! Luna! Thank you, my Darling Friend! It is so wonderful to have you and all my lovely Judd Budd friends happy for me. Is this not the best place on earth???? I know they say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but for me, the JUDD forum on LCF is!!!!! I'm not kidding at alll!!!!!!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/152.8/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Barb: So true! You must love looking at yourself in pictures! You are so adorable, pretty and very photogenic!
Thanks Yam-yam that is so nice of you to say!
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babsbabs View Post
Thanks Yam-yam that is so nice of you to say!
It's just TRUTH!!!!! I mean it !!!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #36

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Really, Barb you are a doll! (Sorry.)
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SuzeQ
Stats: 5'2"/74 years old 169/159/135
WOE: Anything that works!
Start Date: June 6, 2011
I love your observation! And, yes, I have experienced the same interesting experience. Those store windows do not lie. However, the other day in Home Depot I had yet another funny thing happen. I was walking down the aisle looking at mirrors for doors and when I stopped at one of them I looked and couldn't believe my eyes. I WAS THIN AND WONDERFUL! It was the mirror of course, but I admit I lingered a bit and could see the old me in the mirror. It was a good trip. I should go back once a week!

Last edited by SuzeQ; 07-18-2012 at 11:01 AM..
SuzeQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
Looking great Yamyam~.. And i too have seen that same fat lady in the window!! was so scary i pray i never see her again~
Kimberly: Wowza!!! I just now saw your signature photo! You look awesome, Girlfriend!!! Look at you!!! Beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQ View Post
I love your observation! And, yes, I have experienced the same interesting experience. Those store windows do not lie. However, the other day in Home Depot I had yet another funny thing happen. I was walking down the aisle looking at mirrors for doors and when I stopped at one of them I looked and couldn't believe my eyes. I WAS THIN AND WONDERFUL! It was the mirror of course, but I admit I lingered a bit and could see the old me in the mirror. It was a good trip. I should go back once a week!
Suze: It was YOU it was not the mirror. I'm pretty sure the mirrors in Home Depot are normal. You look wonderful in your Avi. You just got a glimpse of the real, thinner you!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #39

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
This might sound silly. It was not that many months ago when I was walking past shop windows in Santa Monica and caught sight of my reflection. O.M.G. that couldn't be me. Am I really that huge? Have any of you ever experienced that?

Well, late last night after a tiring day and delayed flights we arrived at the Sacramento airport in the new terminal. I was walking along pulling my wheelie suitcase and hurrying to take the tram. There is a wall of windows and for a minute I thought someone was walking beside me. A tall, slenderish woman in capris. O.M.G. I realized it is me.

Wow. I intentionally looked. What a difference a few months make! And JUDD! I'm getting "slender".

We spent a long weekend with my son and his family. Loved being with our little 2 and 4 year old grandsons and my awesome DIL. Here is a picture of me with DH, DIL and the boys. (DS was the camera man). I'm in the middle in the brown t-shirt. I actually like seeing myself in photos now!!! Who knew that would ever happen??? For the last several years I've been deleting or cropping myself out of a lot of photos!!!

Attachment 45412
I had this exact thing happen to me today! What a great feeling!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I had this exact thing happen to me today! What a great feeling!
Dawn: You tall, skinny, chicka, YOU! That's awesome.

You know, when other people give affirmation it's great. But when you see yourself and witness the transformation, it's maybe a wee bit better, even! Yay YOU!