Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My almost 4 months on JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/777251-my-almost-4-months-juddd.html)

krow134 07-05-2012 04:06 PM

My almost 4 months on JUDDD

Almost my 4 month anniversary on JUDDD. I am getting so suprized at my progress!!! I didnt think I was doing all that great. Weightloss has been either stuck or miserably slow! But then all of a sudden last week or two, hubby is calling me beautiful again, my neighbor stopped me one day when I was running and said "Your getting so skinny that I might have to start hitting on you!", Then my bro in law and sis in law hadnt seen me in a looonnng time and said "wow looky at you!". So I thought I would look at everything I have been tracking. I found my inches journal and a picture I had right around when I started JUDDD and then took another to compare. I was shocked!! I see myself everyday but didnt notice anything much until a picture was side by side!!

I started LC at the beginning of the year at the weight of 207. I started JUDDD on 3/15 at the starting weight of 186.5. That is when I also started to measure and so on. So in my almost 4 months here are my inches:

3/15/12 ---- 7/4/12
calves 15 1/4 ---- 14
thighs 24 ---- 21 3/4
butt 43 ---- 37
stomache 41 1/2 ---- 37
arms 13 1/2 ---- 12
starting weight w/JUDDD was 186.5------today 165

Here is my picture progress:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/progress.jpg

I may be losing slower, but I tell you. I am running a mile a day, I am chosing healthier options, and I am over all feeling the best about myself for the first time in a long time. I have another 30lbs to go but it can melt as it wants too. I am quite happy with what has been going on with JUDDD at the moment!!!!! Who would of thought you could lose weight and inches by enjoying things you thought you had to give up!!!

I have a friend I was telling about JUDDD to and she tried it and she is down 25lbs and quite a few inches too!!! I love telling people about the wonderfulness of JUDDD!!!

Thank you my JUDDD BUDDD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoWeigh 07-05-2012 04:13 PM

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Your results are fantastic!
The photos show you just how much! JUDDD does rock!

:up:

sophiethecat 07-05-2012 04:15 PM

:jumpjoy: Look at you, gorgeous! WTG, Tanya!!! :jumpjoy: You've done an amazing job, congrats on all your success so far! :high5: And honestly you are so beautiful in the before pic too! And soooo thin in the most recent! Proud of you.... happy for you... :hugs: :hugs: :high5:

arkie1 07-05-2012 04:16 PM

:congrats: You are looking great, and really :sing: JUDDD!

Carole

Yam-Yam 07-05-2012 04:18 PM

Tanya! You beautiful girl!!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Thank you for sharing your awesome progress. You look amazing! Both pictures are so beautiful. Wow! The inches off are terrific and you definitely are shrinking in that second photo! WTG!:high5: KUTGW!!!!! I'm so glad you are happy right where you are and know you will continue to goal. That's exactly how I feel, too. I could just jump for joy for you, my JUDD BUDD!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

krow134 07-05-2012 04:19 PM

Ty Ty Ty!!!!

I honestly sat with tears in my eyes looking at the pictures!!! Proud tears!!!

Thank you for saying I was beautiful before, I honestly I just didnt feel it much!! Now I feel every bit of it!!!

I do look goofy with no make up on in the recent one, but its almost 100 degrees here today and it would of melted right off anyways!! lol!!!

piratejenny 07-05-2012 04:35 PM

Oh my goodness, you are an entirely different shape!!!
You look like you've lost WAY more lbs than you have!!!
Congratulations!!! :high5:

I think you look lovely in the first pic, and would love to be that size again myself; but I would prefer the 2nd size/shape, too, if a fairy godmother were to come along and offer... :laugh:

KeirasMom 07-05-2012 04:45 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You are amazing! Look at the difference. I agree you are gorgeous in both pictures, but it's such a transformation in your shape. WTG!

krow134 07-05-2012 05:00 PM

Ty Ty!!

I think the shape change is because I am running! I used to be a runner ages ago. When I turned 13 I started running, I ran daily until I was 22 and got pregnant and doc said NO! Right after I had my daughter, I got pregnant with my son (they are 10 1/2 months apart!). So with two small babies never got back into it, until a few months ago. Now I make sure I run atleast 5 days a week. Its my time for myself, and my family has not argued it either they allow me my time to run my mile, even if it means they have to wait for dinner!!! Weekends I try to run more than a mile if I can, but a mile is my minuim!

You all should be very proud too!!! I see your siggys and info and alot of you have lost so much and I am so happy for all of you too!!!!! Hugs and love to each and everyone of you all!!!!

Jbinme 07-05-2012 05:02 PM

You look great!:up:

LindaD 07-05-2012 05:06 PM

What a wonderful story...I am so happy for you! And to think you can get back to running, something you do just for you. I have NO doubt you will continue to be successful!

Congrats:shake::jumpjoy:

pendragginp 07-05-2012 05:13 PM

Wow, you look wonderful! :clap::clap:
I'm doing hhcg round2 but used JUDDD for maintenance after my first round and lost a few more lbs just with that. I think JUDDD will be my permanent eating plan after I finish this round, so I read over here as well as at the HCG board. You look so great! And I agree, you looked beautiful in the first pic too - wish I had a face like that! :)

krow134 07-05-2012 06:41 PM

Aweee ty ty !!!!

mykidsteacher 07-05-2012 07:24 PM

You look amazing! Beautiful in both pics, but so tiny in the second.

It helps so much to have those markers of progress to look back on because, like you said, we see our selves everyday, so the changes aren't as obvious to us. I need to dig out a pic from last year this time, which was about when I started my journey, to compare and see how far I've come as well.

Thanks for sharing!

buttoni 07-05-2012 07:50 PM

A picture says 1000 words! CONGRATULATIONS! You've done so well!

Whitlin' 07-05-2012 08:11 PM

Isn't it wonderful when we can get back to something we loved in the past? Something we identified with. You have always been a runner, Tanya, you just took a little time off!

Hopefulsweigh 07-05-2012 08:14 PM

:jumpjoy: Look at that ransformation :jumpjoy:

In body, and mind!

Great job Tanya, you are an inspiration to many!

gello5440 07-05-2012 09:07 PM

I am so impressed. You are a determined, SUCCESSFUL young woman and quite beautiful too. Congratulations.

gotsomeold 07-06-2012 04:55 AM

:clap::jumpjoy::clap:

Isn't melting FUN?

Wallee 07-06-2012 04:59 AM

You look amazing and are obviously doing a fantastic job!!! KUTGW & Congrats!

zipp2play 07-06-2012 05:18 AM

You are doing so great! Keep it up girl. You should be very proud!

sunday 07-06-2012 07:16 AM

Oh, I sooo enjoy reading this!!! :love:

I love :heart: reading everything you write Tanya. I can relate to you and think you have a heart of gold as well as a determination that I so admire! Like everyone has stated, "You have always been gorgeous!" Now you are healthy, fit & gorgeous! Thank you once more for being so refreshing! :jumpjoy:

sterlinggirl 07-06-2012 07:17 AM

:jumpjoy: I am soo proud of you! Look at how the pictures DONT LIE~ I think you looked beautifull in both.. and as you can see.. WOW :congrats:

vanilla_latte 07-06-2012 07:53 AM

:jumpjoy::clap::up:

JHoberer 07-06-2012 02:32 PM

Awesome!! :D

krow134 07-06-2012 07:07 PM

Ty everyone!! Such love here!! Its so why I stick around here!! You all are the best!!!

Aweee Sunday, you always make me blush!!! ty!!

Muffabuff 07-06-2012 09:20 PM

Tanya, you look absolutely fabulous! Wow girl you should be sooo proud! Another wow. Good for you!

Erika1962 07-07-2012 02:37 AM

Oh my, what a difference! You look so beautiful! :jumpjoy:

cuttie99 07-07-2012 04:24 AM

Congrats on your progess!!:jumpjoy:

Joyjoy 07-07-2012 06:39 AM

Tanya,
Yup, you're beautiful in both..
Yup, how fantastic to watch shape changes and not just numbers.
Know what I love? The fact that we can post our pictures and say, Look at Me!
And celebrate ourselves! And god, there's nothing the rest of us love more than celebrating with you, so thanks! You're BEAUTIFUL!