Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Well actually, for me personally, reading Dr. J.'s book was quite a relief. I felt more relaxed and free after reading it. (Got it 3 wks into JUDDD). I found him to be more lenient than some posts I'd read. This is because for example he'd say, "You absolutely do not have to....xyz. Whereas I'd read and still see threads that say, "You do need to..xyz."

I understand all the "IMHO", YMMV", "this is what I do", "xyx works for me", "xyz doesn't." Those are wonderful and helpful. But some of the "you must xyz's if you want to do JUDDD correctly" weren't in the book. That's all I'm saying. He was more "relax...do whatever you want" kind of guy. (I always take what I need from books and leave the rest anyway.)

I'm going to just hang out in the welcoming newbie threads I think. I'm more relaxed over there. I always fear being misunderstood and then having to explain myself on the discussion threads. newbie! is pretty safe, huh? Just trying to be relaxed now.
I understand. I have witnessed this as well. I think some times JUDDD budds have an abundance of passion for what works for them. I hope that I refrain from this and it is true that what works for me is not going to work for everyone else. We are all different! Thankfully!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Heather
Stats: 175.8/152.6/145-150
WOE: JUDDD/Potato Hack
Start Date: Restart 6/27/14 - Loss: 23.2 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
Heather!!!

...but overall his tone is very encouraging, as you say, Heather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
Heather... I hope you do stay here as well, every ones input is needed.. and i agree with some of the posts that have gotten so.."you must" concept.. and it keeps me from wanting to post as much also.. I love to share how its working for "me" and i pray that if i can help just one person to think like me or try it the way it worked for me.. then my fear of rejection for posting it was well worth the effort.. So please. stay and share as you feel comfortable.. i know i love to hear what every one has to say.. and if i dont agree.. i just dont post a comment.. I do think that what you have to offer the newbies is also very valuable and they will be blessed to have you there as well .. with much love and respect,, a JUDDD BUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I understand. I have witnessed this as well. I think some times JUDDD budds have an abundance of passion for what works for them. I hope that I refrain from this and it is true that what works for me is not going to work for everyone else. We are all different! Thankfully!
Oh boy - three hugs in a row. Thank you Jenny, Sunday and Kimberly. Kind words are so wonderful. People love to feel understood.

Here's hugs back at ya!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Late to this, as have been focused elsewhere.

PJ you are great at showing the way, great thread.

Heather, more . Please don't make yourself scarce, we need you here!
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Oh thank you so much for this!!! Its been soooooooo dang hot and humid that I dont want to eat on UD or DD's right now. So glad to know I can stop forcing myself to eat when I am just not hungry.

This heat has really had me messed up though. Yesterday was my DD and at like 11:30 last night I was all of a sudden sick to my stomach hungry! I ate a bowl of homemade mushroom soup. I counted it in today with my UD foods, but it just been as soon as the sun goes down and everything starts to cool, I NEED to eat!!! DD's I can have something small but UD's there is noooooooo way I could sit and eat 1800 calories then go to bed!!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Awee Heather!!!!!! Hang with us everywhere on these boards!!!! Dont ever feel like you have to retreat to feel respected!!!!!!! Honestly, if everyone thought, walked and talked the same......the world would be such a boring place!!!!!! I treasure everyones advice!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote