Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #31
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,285
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I guess I'm in good company, because my undies are baggy, too! but I've only lost 33.5 since the end of February.
50 lbs gone is amazing!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member
 
NoWeigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 475
Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I guess I'm in good company, because my undies are baggy, too! but I've only lost 33.5 since the end of February.
50 lbs gone is amazing!

THAT is FABULOUS!!!

I have a LOT to lose, much more than you, so you are doing just as well, if not BETTER since you just started the END of February! So hats off to you, you are rocking JUDDD!!!
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,285
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
THAT is FABULOUS!!!

I have a LOT to lose, much more than you, so you are doing just as well, if not BETTER since you just started the END of February! So hats off to you, you are rocking JUDDD!!!
Thanks
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joyjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,212
Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
I worry about us. I really do.
We say we've lost 50 pounds. We say our underwear falls off. Just falls down one day. And we wonder whether the two things are connected.
I worry about us.
Congrats. Every ounce deserved.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Sheridan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Aggieland
Posts: 6,370
Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
I've been scarce here on the forum for a few days so just now seeing this and able to comment, but I stand in the very long line of friends who want to congratulate you! Such an accomplishment!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
Thanks everyone for the congrats...

Kimberly, Dawn,

Maybe there is something to the clothes, but I hate buying clothes -- it's still depressing. Yesterday, this is terribly embarrassing however I'm going to tell it anyway...I was looking at a house/real estate with hubby. We were walking through the back yard and my underpants suddenly fell down to my thighs! Thank God we were alone and that I had pants on or the underwear might have made it all the way to the ground! I honestly hope that is caused by being too big (the underpants). I've never had anything like that happen before, nor could I have imagined it! AND I won't be telling this story elsewhere!
I don't know if there'll ever be a more perfect opportunity for me to use this little goodie. . .


NO, they don't lie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
WTG, NW! Wonderful losses - so happy for you! And you've now joined the elite ranks of a number of JUDDD buds who've experienced the pants-on-the-ground phenomena! (underpants, outerpants, any of it) As I recall, for a while there were numerous reports of it on the NSV thread, so much that I almost penned a song about it. You're doing great, congrats on all your success so far. KUTGW, my pal!
Love that phrase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrose63 View Post
NoWeigh...soon to be No Weight! Sooooo happy for you!

Don't worry about clothes shopping in the regular stores and spending all those $$$$$$$. Try a Goodwill or other resale shop. So many cute things out there for so little money. I say ENJOY your new silhouette for the summer, then buy a few new faves in the fall. You will feel even better about your accomplishments in some "new" clothes. Donate the clothes you have shrunken out of, you are never going to need them again after all!!
Great advice!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:42 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member
 
NoWeigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 475
Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post

I don't know if there'll ever be a more perfect opportunity for me to use this little goodie. . .


NO, they don't lie!


All of you gals, you're too funny -- JoyJoy -- YES I do wonder...it just doesn't seem possible...I've eaten cupcakes...I've drank beer with pizza...I just do not feel like I am on any kind of diet -- and honestly I guess I'm not. It's not about restriction, it's all in the timing!
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #37
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,338
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post


All of you gals, you're too funny -- JoyJoy -- YES I do wonder...it just doesn't seem possible...I've eaten cupcakes...I've drank beer with pizza...I just do not feel like I am on any kind of diet -- and honestly I guess I'm not. It's not about restriction, it's all in the timing!
You are so right! It's the timing. Yesterday was an UD. I knew we were going to be having pizza for dinner last night so I just drank coffee with cream and lots of water during the day. I had 3 pieces of pizza and a bottle of nice cold chardonnay. and the scale was down half a pound this morning! Guess my body was just ready to let go of some more poundage. Yay.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #38
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,046
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
Thanks everyone for the congrats...

Kimberly, Dawn,

Maybe there is something to the clothes, but I hate buying clothes -- it's still depressing. Yesterday, this is terribly embarrassing however I'm going to tell it anyway...I was looking at a house/real estate with hubby. We were walking through the back yard and my underpants suddenly fell down to my thighs! Thank God we were alone and that I had pants on or the underwear might have made it all the way to the ground! I honestly hope that is caused by being too big (the underpants). I've never had anything like that happen before, nor could I have imagined it! AND I won't be telling this story elsewhere!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post


All of you gals, you're too funny -- JoyJoy -- YES I do wonder...it just doesn't seem possible...I've eaten cupcakes...I've drank beer with pizza...I just do not feel like I am on any kind of diet -- and honestly I guess I'm not. It's not about restriction, it's all in the timing!
So, so perceptive, and so true.

You are a true JUDDD superstar. I am astonished at the magic you are creating within yourself.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member
 
NoWeigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 475
Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I am astonished at the magic you are creating within yourself.
Thank you! You are the kindest!

I would not have stumbled upon the magic if it was not for the magic of THIS board and those who take their time to post/teach here, and am so grateful for the encouragement that is shared so generously here!
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member
 
NoWeigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 475
Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
You are so right! It's the timing. Yesterday was an UD. I knew we were going to be having pizza for dinner last night so I just drank coffee with cream and lots of water during the day. I had 3 pieces of pizza and a bottle of nice cold chardonnay. and the scale was down half a pound this morning! Guess my body was just ready to let go of some more poundage. Yay.
AMAZING!!! LOVE this way of eating!
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.