Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinjob
Stats: 157/156/130
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: November 7, 2011 (Did Atkins first in 2001)
JUDDD just doesn't work for me

As some of you know I have been JUDDDING for what seems like forever now. Seven months. I have lost NOTHING. NO. THING. I have done it right, tweaked, got my physical, everything. No thyroid problems. I;m not perimenopausal. It simply does not work. I got down to 125 effortlessly on Atkins and again on Nutrisystem. But I don't want to eat frankenfoods so I became interested in this woe. Then I added exercise on everyone's recommendation and GAINED 5 lbs. I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm so unhappy and frustrated. I don't understand why it's not working at all.
Skinjob is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I honestly don't know what else to suggest. I know you've tried everything and been sooo patient. All I have is hugs. Hopefully someone wiser than I will come along.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the hug. Believe it or not, it does help.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
WOE: JUDDD
That has got to be so dang maddening and frustrating! I have no advice. I do have a hug.

Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Gosh, I am so sorry! I remember your last post about this and don't understand what is happening, but can definitely sympathize. Have you read Leo's post here...as well as Beverly's ? I wish I knew the answer.

Struggling...maybe JUDDD is not right for me?
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<275/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
We're going to SQUEEZE the weight off of you with cyber-hugs!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg kittyhug.jpg (41.9 KB, 10 views)
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
What are you going to do? I feel so bad that this is not working for you. Was 157 the highest you have ever weighed? I'm sorry I don't remember the details of your story. We have such a big JUDD BUDD family and my brain can't hold all the info. I get easily confused.

Can I ask how tall you are? Are you in menopause or post-menopause?

My doctor is female, post menopausal, very short and petite and she gained 22 pounds last year. She told me she has tried everything "and I mean EVERYTHING" she said. She is so frustrated. She has always been thin and now she said she is up 5 clothing sizes. She really looks different carrying all that extra weight and for a very short person, every pound makes a difference. She eats very healthy and goes to Curves every day. I can't help it, but it made me feel a little bit better that an otherwise healthy physician living a fit lifestyle wants to shoot her scale and bang her head against a wall.

When I was going through menopause for 7 years I kept gaining and gaining and NOTHING worked. Nothing!

At least you are saying Atkins and Nutrisystem worked for you. That should mean that your metabolism is not messed up, right? I mean if, at least, something works for you?

Could you do kind of a hybrid or maybe an alternating diet? You could do Atkins for 2 weeks and then JUDD for a week to get a break.

I struggle with adding exercise in right now because everytime I start working out and get on a good role I gain. I feel more toned and look good in my clothes, but the scale keeps creeping up. I don't get it because I can't be gaining that much muscle or be gaining it so quickly. And, right now I'd rather see low scale numbers than anything.

Anyway, I'm just rambling right now because I so wish I had some great revelation about what could be going on with you. The way the calories average out every 2 days, you should be having a deficit and should be losing unless you are just totally carb sensitive.

Another thought is that when I put DH on JUDD, I gave him the GI Diet book to study (I have a copy, too) and I cooked all his food using the green light and some yellow light foods in that book.

He recently has been diagnosed with type II diabetes and his doctor suggested he eat a low GI diet. BTW: that is what Nutrisystem advertises that they are. Dh and I tried their food and could not stomach it.

But if you lose on that, you would also lose if you got "The GI Diet" and chose your foods from those lists. It's all great, filling "real" food. Not frankenfood. The author just lets you know the minimum amount of fiber you need when you choose to buy a loaf of bread and puts brown rice on the green light list but not white rice, stuff like that.

It's an idea anyway. Maybe your body wants lots of protein, healthy fats and low Glycemic Index foods.

I surely hope you can figure out what will work for you.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Gosh I can't believe you've been Juddding for 7 months and nothing. I absolutely can't imagine why you or anybody wouldn't lose weight with this woe. Have you tried to discuss this with your doctor, maybe? Write Dr. J? Much
Vanessa
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
I would say to stop exercising. I always gain weight when I do, so this time, I'm not exercising till I've lost a bunch of weight-- partly b/c I hate knee pain, and partly b/c I can't deal with the extra hunger and weight gain. I don't care if its muscle or water in the sore muscle fibers (both perfectly fine explanations...) I just don't want to do it.

when I have extra energy, I do my laundry, or at the most, walk around the block with DH. That's usually good for about a week.

I did read somewhere (possibly Dr Eades) that exercising TO lose weight isn't the way to go. Lose weight, and you'll naturally have more energy, and want to move. I also read a quote from, I *think* Gary Taubes, that putting people on low calorie diets + exercise (which increases appetite) is a sure fired way to have weight gain. I may be misquoting, but it stuck in my head.

That said, seven months is a long time to go without any changes... did you take measurements? did you lose any inches?

Maybe it's not for everyone-- I know I still love LC, and that's my preferred way to eat, but enjoy some carby treats on JUDDD and I do ok, maybe it'd go faster if I didn't, but I'm personally learning about balance...

Do what you feel is best for you, b/c you're the only one who knows. But regardless of what you do, here's your hug!

Soren

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tiva
Stats: 5"6", 157/136/135, 53 yo
WOE: Paleo/Whole30
Start Date: 12/02
Why not go back to Atkins, but without Frankenfoods? There's no reason to eat Frankenfoods unless you really love them; Dr Atkins hated Frankenfoods. If Atkins worked effortlessly, do it again. You can JUDDD while you do Atkins, if you want.
tiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
dee
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dee
Stats: (HW196)188/181.4/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart Nov 26.13 (formerly HHCG 2 rounds)
Ok I must ask.....what is "Frankenfood?" is that just processed food?
dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
Ok I must ask.....what is "Frankenfood?" is that just processed food?
yep. like frankenstein, made from unnatural parts (well, that's how I picture it)... but yep, highly processed foods, packaged foods (protein bars, packaged meals, whathaveyou).

S.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiva View Post
Why not go back to Atkins, but without Frankenfoods? There's no reason to eat Frankenfoods unless you really love them; Dr Atkins hated Frankenfoods. If Atkins worked effortlessly, do it again. You can JUDDD while you do Atkins, if you want.
Because Atkins doesn't work for me anymore. It did the first time - my "golden opportunity" - but it hasn't worked on any attempts since. Nutrisystem is full of salt and crap and gave me major GI distress. But at least I got thin!

I don't really want to stop exercising because I think working out is important. You need to burn fat and calories and tone those muscles. You can't just starve yourself thin. That's not healthy, IMHO. I've done that before and I may have had a smaller number on the scale but I wasn't "in shape." You know what I mean?

But boy oh boy would a little movement on the scale help! I have been to my doctor's - I have no health problems whatsoever and am not perimenopausal and I mentioned before.

SorenKKG (love the handle!): My knees are KILLING me! I know what you mean!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Ugh. So sorry for your frustration. Maybe go on maintenance level numbers for a bit? That break seemed to help a few star Judders.
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Heather
Stats: 175.8/163.6/145; 5'4"
WOE: JUDDD 1621/324
Start Date: Restart 6/27/14 - Loss: 12.2 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinjob View Post
Because Atkins doesn't work for me anymore. It Nutrisystem is full of salt and crap and gave me major GI distress. But at least I got thin!

I don't really want to stop exercising because I think working out is important. You need to burn fat and calories and tone those muscles. You can't just starve yourself thin. That's not healthy, IMHO. I've done that before and I may have had a smaller number on the scale but I wasn't "in shape." You know what I mean?
Skinjob - Here's your . Gosh, my heart bleeds for you. I can't get you off my mind since reading this last night. I'll get back to you after the tears clear. You really did break my heart - 7 months is serious ICU stuff.

Tears cleared - Reminds me of my plateau last year - 12 months lost 7 lbs = 1/2 lb a month - on 1,000 cal and Atkins.

I agree on keeping the exercise. But you haven't answered the poster re any inches lost? Don't know your height and age. A toned person can be 20 lbs. heavier than a non exerciser and have the same inches. Did you keep track of your calories on lc? I'm from the dark side re calories in, calories out being important.

Oh, thought this post is relevant to your situation somehow: By "Fawn" - "Even if there is no weight or inches lost, never forget that you are now nourishing yourself better than ever before. Hang tight, your body will let go of the weight but in the meantime, it's working on cellular regeneration. Don't let your need for instant gratification dictate your food choices. The human body is much more complex than your need to be lean."

But 7 months? Wow! The body has a mind of its own it seems, it wants the human to SURVIVE at all costs. It is hanging on to the weight for some reason not apparent to us. Anyways, looking for more clues here.

You deserve so much
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pookie_13
Stats: 252/188/150 ? Down 5.3 lb on JUDDDD
WOE: SouthBeach, Atkins, Now JUDDD 6-29-12!
Start Date: July 5, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
Ugh. So sorry for your frustration. Maybe go on maintenance level numbers for a bit? That break seemed to help a few star Judders.
I agree. I think I would plan a definite time period (ie: No more than 2 weeks) and regroup. Don't stress over your weight or too much about what you eat during those 2 weeks and then start anew. Do you have time to read? Maybe do some research and look at components of other diets that you might be able to incorporate into your WOE. There are no hard and fast rules to losing weight and every person is different. Maybe by arming yourself with some additional information you can tweak things to work for you. A good book to read is Gary Taubes "Why We Get Fat and What to Do About It" - I learned a LOT from it. I know that I'm new here, but I am certainly not new to dieting. I know that Dr. Johnson is not a fan of Low Carb, but I know that this is something that my body has to do. Carbs are bad (for me at least). I read another book that is REALLY worth reading called "Wheat Belly" - could it be that you have issues with wheat that are causing you to not lose weight? I did. I have been wheat-free since February. Or "The Blood Sugar Solution" also suggests that some people have dairy issues that they don't even know about.

I'm so sorry you're going through this, I was there when I came to JUDDD. Don't give up - just regroup. Huge hugs to you and I wish you the best in your decisions.

-Pookie
pookie_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: linstar45
Stats: 203/194/160
WOE: JUDDD and LC
Start Date: June 2012
Hang in there

I haven't been doing JUDDD long, but I definitely see better results when I do LC for the most part, too. Everyone's different and it does seem that with these lifestyles, there is no cookie cutter set of rules that work for everyone... makes it frustrating but hang in there! I always say that if something isn't working, try something else- what more can you do? Big HUGS for support! This is a great group!

Last edited by linstar45; 07-05-2012 at 08:29 AM..
linstar45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
I'm so sorry. ((((hugs))) I just had this big reply all typed out, and the page didn't load and I lost it. UGH!

Basically, the recommendation I have is to get a glucose monitor and test your reaction to the foods you are eating. I don't know if you are eating full carb, moderate or low, but you may be having bs spikes, resulting in extra insulin release. Insulin signals our bodies to store what is coming in. Reducing the insulin load eases the work of the pancreas, AND allows our body to release extra fat.

Keep a detailed food log and test your blood upon rising (fasting) and then at least 45 minutes and 2 hours post eating. (at first, I checked at 30 min, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, and 2 hours). I discovered I tend to peak at 45 minutes and then am usually under the recommended 120 by 2 hours. So if I only checked at 2 hours, I'd get the impression all was well, when really, I might have a 45 minute reading over 150. (cake can easily send me over 175 and stay there for 3 hours or better).

Just a suggestion fwiw.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #19
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Because Atkins doesn't work for me anymore. It did the first time - my "golden opportunity" - but it hasn't worked on any attempts since. Nutrisystem is full of salt and crap and gave me major GI distress. But at least I got thin!

But boy oh boy would a little movement on the scale help! I have been to my doctor's - I have no health problems whatsoever and am not perimenopausal and I mentioned before.

SorenKKG (love the handle!): My knees are KILLING me! I know what you mean!
I know what you are going through. I gained weight it seemed effortlessly and did all sorts of stuff to lose and not a thing worked. It was frustrating as hell. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue when I went to the doctor. I went to her because I was sure something was wrong with my thyroid. Anyhow, I did her dietary changes and NOTHING!! Not an ounce. Even DH said, "by now you should have lost 20 lbs because you have turned around your diet". He was surprised I didn't lose. I was in the medical section here when I met someone else who had adrenal fatigue and was losing!! I asked her her secret. It was hcg. Now I know it is not for everyone, but when you are desperate you do what you feel comfortable doing. We have our own forum here, and Netrition was selling the homeopathic hcg, so it is not that far out there. Once you read about it and understand what it is about it makes sense. Anyhow, I have lost 45 pounds on it and was very happy with my results . I had never in my life been 115 lbs. I was rocking a bikini for my 40th birthday!! And my body didn't look like I had starved to get to my goal. I had muscle tone and my curves. It was awesome!!! I have had some life event set backs where I ate a bit too much of the wrong stuff and have gained a bit of weight, but I know that hcg will get me back down in no time. So far have lost 8 pounds in 8 days. Only 20 days left before I am done with the weight loss phase. I found that hcg is the only way I can lose. But it works!!

Best of luck to you hon, however you choose to lose weight Hope you find something that works for you.

Last edited by dawnyama; 07-05-2012 at 10:22 AM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
I want to hug you dear. and also give you a differnt way of looking at it,, JUDDD helped you maintain.. so now you have the answer as to "HOW to keep it off" So nothing was lost by doing JUDDD for 7 months.. Now we just have to figure out the other part which is how to help you lose your last 20 pounds (looking at your goal it shows 20 to go) I know loss is hard, but.. my question to you is this.. is your "goal" realistic? I mean that with love and respect.. is your goal number one that "you" chose? or is it what Doctors recommend for you body type and height???The more info you can give us, the better we as a group are at giving ideas to help...
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
I did paleo/primal (a healthier version of Atkins, basically. What Atkins was meant to be) for years. I lost all the weight I had to lose (close to 100 pounds) in about 6 months. It just FELL off. Then I stopped eating that way and the weight creeped back on. Now? I can eat that way all I want, and honestly I feel great when I do, but the weight doesn't budge.

I do think that if your adrenals are burned out you don't get the same effects from a low carb diet as you do your first time around. I've seen this with people over and over again.

I am very healthy. I was diligent about my diet with zero slips for years, I exercised a LOT and well. I was still a size 16.

HCG was the first thing after my initial loss so many years ago that made the scale move. I lost 23 pounds in 21 days and it was EASY. I used the homeopathic version and had such a great experience. Then I did it again. 19 pounds in 23 days. And again. And again. I got easily into a size 10. It was amazing. However it's not a WOE and I got burned out emotionally doing it. It worked beautifully for me and everyone I know in real life. Stabilizing can be a challenge for some, but it wasn't for me. Not once. I had some rounds that weren't as successful numbers wise, but stabilizing wasn't a problem.

I really felt that it was supportive to my entire endocrine system. Truly. I feel that I healed a LOT doing it. The diet wasn't that different than my normal one (it's pretty low carb-I just don't usually restrict cals that much.) The combination of the restriction and the low carb was beautiful.

I will also tell you I attempted a round without the hcg because I didn't really believe it did anything. I was wrong. Don't do that.

If JUDDD isn't working there could be a problem that isn't showing up as being noteworthy yet. There are so many ways our bodies can be knocked off course. I would definitely explore more with your doctor if possible. But in the mean time I just wanted to put my experience out there in case it helped.

I'm JUDDDING now and started at the end of April at 185.9 This morning I was 186.0 I'm not losing either, but I do hope that changes. All of my underlying health stuff has been unearthed, I do believe. But you aren't alone. I'm sure I'd be way more frustrated than I am now at 7 months, that really is a bummer.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ya know, Circusgirl and Dawn have a point. If you are willing to try the Hcg Protocol, it very well may work.

I have watched many, many friends and family do the Hcg protocol and every single one has lost weight except for one person. She is 62 and claims that she only lost 20 lbs in one year of doing the protocol on and off.

My uncle, aunt and several cousins all lost every bit of their extra weight doing the injections. However, homeopathic is working just as well as Dawn & Circusgirl can attest.

Plus, I lost 45 lbs on Rx hcg and went through a doctor which is totally unnecessary and costly as well. I kept it off for one year and a half, and then gained 20 lbs back within a year. I am blaming menopause, although, it could be thyroid as well.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 07-05-2012 at 10:35 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
What is "homeopathic" HCG??
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

There are three ways to take it:
injections
sublingual (hormones taken orally)
or homeopathic which is another way of preparing them. The hormones are diluted so it is a very small dose. Many people say they're more effective though.

I've read both-some say they preferred injections, but on another hcg board I was on I would say the vast majority preferred the homeopathic.

Generally injections and sublingual have to be purchased out of the US. The homeopathic versions are made under the FDA guidelines (if you purchased from a reputable company.)
Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

There are doctors who prescribe this protocol, but the cost is rather ridiculous. Let's just say, I was sort of desperate at the time. Most of my family that has done the injections ordered from overseas pharmacies. I would not advise this, but I know it did work for them.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Yup, some docs are willing to do it but they generally run clinics dedicated to HCG. Not all, but most. They are VERY spendy and I've never ever heard of insurance covering it. In fact, I'm pretty sure since it's off label usage they can't. And rounds tend to run $700-$1000 depending on where you are from I have seen. A homeopathic round, by comparison is around $30. Buying it from overseas is under $100, I believe, but I've never done it.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My daughter and her hubby are doing the protocol with homeopathic. He really did not need to lose, but he is being interviewed for a job that requires he pass certain tests. He looks very trim, he is working out and leaning up for the endurance tests. She is an RN and says that a lot of the hospital staff have done this protocol as well and she started asking me questions about it. I explained to her that I would rather her JUDDD, but as long as she watched for any signs or health issues, I didn't see any reason for her not to try a 23 day round. She has had some hormonal issues with pretty nasty migraines around TOM.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

circusgirl,
Have you read Robin Phipps Woodall's book, "Weight Loss Apocolypse" and do you agree with her theory on the protocol as well? I found it to be very interesting and especially the "hunger scale".

If we have discussed this before, just whack me! LOL! I forget who I have talked to about the book.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
SorenKKG (love the handle!)
funny, I've been using that as a username for ages, and I've only ever gotten one other comment on it!
Had to distinguish myself from all the OTHER soren's out there (who knew there were so many getting yahoo, even back in 1995 or so!)

I think there's great advice here, and lots of options. I know that a year ago, I felt like giving up, and I did (was just regular LC/Atkins) and I just thought, I'm never going to lose weight, I'm always going to be size 22. Suck it up, buy bigger pants.

In January, I restarted Atkins, like I have every year since 2005 (my golden shot was for 18months from Jan 2003-June 2004 when I got married)...
I felt different, a bit anyway-- turning 40 this year, thought I'd give it one more go.

I did ok, but stalled after 2 months or so, and was ready (mentally) to restrict my calories... and found Juddd in April. Big time change for me, having been pretty much LC all this time, and a vigorous defender of the LC WOE, regardless of my own success/ability to stick with it.

Guess what I'm saying is-- dig into it. Don't give up on yourself. It's your health and your life and you are WORTH IT, and maybe it's adrenal, maybe it's glucose, maybe thyroid, maybe... who knows. But there's got to be a weight loss regimen that you can follow, that won't totally suck, and that you'll be happy with.

Soren
Old 07-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Sunday-I've never heard of it! I will have to see if I can hunt down a copy. I googled around and it looks interesting.