Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdennysgirl
Need your help again!

I had UD's on Thur. Fri. and Sat.! Lord help me! I am having a great DD day with only 300 calories today. How could I be hungry, right?? Question is, should I have another DD tomorrow, MD tomorrow or what? I want to get things straight again. HELP!!!!!
jdennysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tag425
Stats: 160/127/120
WOE: JUDDD since 5/12
Start Date: Hcg 4/12. JUDD 5/12
NO, do not do 2 DD in a row, just forgive yourself and move on! Have a good DD today, then keep to UD calories tomorrow.. It all will work out..just keep doing it.. It will get easier as you go along.
Tag425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/192/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
Yup, UD tomorrow. You're not allowed to "punish" yourself for days not done perfectly just keep on your rotation. Its really a simple way to view things and will eventually make you much more comfortable about eating.
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Good advice, and I concur. JUDDD does not require perfection. Life happens and JUDDD will always be there with your back.
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2boysaz
Stats: 5'6" - 188.2/182.4/140
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: June 23,2012
I am newly learning about this WOE and have a quick question: Do you have to count your calories on your UD? I understand that you keep to a certain low number of cals on the DD.
And, what if a particular day should be a DD, but you have a special holiday or something that day. Can you just swap and have your DD the next day instead?

Thank you!
mommy2boysaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/192/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2boysaz View Post
I am newly learning about this WOE and have a quick question: Do you have to count your calories on your UD? I understand that you keep to a certain low number of cals on the DD.
And, what if a particular day should be a DD, but you have a special holiday or something that day. Can you just swap and have your DD the next day instead?

Thank you!
I believe on Dr Johnson's website he says you DO NOT have to count your calories on up days but to eat sensibly and to fullness, however, it is common wisdom on this forum that you should follow the calculator numbers to keep yourself accountable and it seems that those that follow this advice have better results but YMMV.

You can switch you UD's and DD's if necessary although it is not recommended for the first 2 weeks to a month until you really have a hang of rotations. At that point, you can add a MD (you DD and UD calories divided by 2) to change your rotation or just have 2 UD's and get right back on track. 2 DD's are not recommended as they can slow your metabolism down too much to work JUDDD's magic.

Hope that helps!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2boysaz
Stats: 5'6" - 188.2/182.4/140
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: June 23,2012
Thanks, Elise, that does help clear some of it up for me. When I've finished this round of hHCG, I'm interested in possibly trying this out, but not too sure about counting calories every day... I've done that in the past and found it extremely tedious and before long, I wasn't keeping track at all and of course, the weight went right back on. I'll do some more reading and research!

Thanks again!
mommy2boysaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 48 5'9.. 11-18-14 #176.
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2boysaz View Post
Thanks, Elise, that does help clear some of it up for me. When I've finished this round of hHCG, I'm interested in possibly trying this out, but not too sure about counting calories every day... I've done that in the past and found it extremely tedious and before long, I wasn't keeping track at all and of course, the weight went right back on. I'll do some more reading and research!

Thanks again!
I can only talk of MY experience so here go's.. I belive 1 of the reason we MUST count in the beguining of this woe is to be "aware" of the amount we are really taking in.. Once you have figured that part out.. and you beguin to "know" how many caloiries are in a meal. we or rather "I" round things off.. and say.. well ive had about 600 in that meal so later i want "X amt.. and so on.. I used to count everything~.. Now that i "know" how many are in the things i eat.. i dont.. BUT i also did track every thing for like a month straight!.. One other thing i found in my body was the site gave me WAY to many calories for an up day . i struggled to eat that volume of food.. and started eating things i really didnt care for "just" to get to that number.. SO after carfull planning.. ( i just started to eat) i now after doing JUDDD for 4 months or so, i just eat till full every up day.. and i lose just fine.. So once you find what works for you.. its really a no brainer .. Best of luck and remember... This has to be "what works for you" ..
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote