Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member
 
CaTriGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 729
Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
Hcg 500 cals VS JUDDD 500 cals

I am currently doing hcg but will be done in a week or so and want to do JUDDD when I am on maintenance/maybe lose 5 - 7 more lbs. I like the idea of not having a "forbidden" food because I think it will help me have a more balanced perspective of food.

I have read so many of you find it freeing so I hope it works for me too!

Initially I thought there is NO way I could do 500 cals every other day. I am SO over it in P2. But I was thinking with all the food options it may not be too bad! But on the other hand I'm concerned how hungry I'd be without the hcg.
I'm not expecting it to be a piece of cake but my first three weeks on Hcg I was SO incredibly hungry I don't think I could do that every other day.

So I'm just looking for experiences from those who have done hcg. Is it easier with more food choices? Or is it still pretty miserable because you are still
hungry?

Thank you!!
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Hello CaTriGirl!

Differences in Hcg Vs JUDDD

1. Every other day you eat normal which is 200 cal above your RMR, which is a lot of calories.

2. You REALLY can eat anything you want on either day. DD can be comprised of Snickers Bars if that is how you roll.

3. You have energy that is really sort of hard to describe, but I think it is the SIRT 1. Some have reported that they did not get this, but I have this energy and I clean house on DD or projects that have been waiting for the first time and enjoy it.

4. The big difference is it is truly one day! Just one day and the next is whatever you want.

5. You can have fat, sugar, or fat. No worry.

6. Weighing every day is optional. I now weigh 2 x per week and it is lots less drama round the house. Plus I actually enjoy the results!

7. You can exercise every single day! I do and it!!!

8. JUDDD is forgiving whereas last time I checked Hcg is not forgiving in the least. In fact, you don't add to Hcg Protocol without paying a price.
__________________
""Nutrient hunger can cause weight loss to plateau and reverse, even if the diet does not change."--Paul Jaminet
I guess I am a little weird, I like to talk to animals.
.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 06-29-2012 at 05:04 PM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I did prescription hcg through a doctor and I am finding out the Homeopathic is much more forgiving and less hunger. If this is the case, some of my points will not apply!

The biggest negative for JUDDD is that it truly is much slower weight loss. In fact, it is probably as slow as WW or Atkins, but the great thing is that it is taking you in the right direction even when nothing else would.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
dee
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 185
Gallery: dee
Stats: (HW196)188/181.4/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart Nov 26.13 (formerly HHCG 2 rounds)
I did2 rounds of homeopathic HCG and I was always hungry! I don't know if I believe that the drops did anything or not. But on Judd....I always tell myself "only for today.....you can do anything for ONE day" and that helps me tremendously. I like the flexibility of having whatever I want so I don't get bored like I did with HCG. Plus my skin isn't all dried out like it was after 2 weeks on HCG. It just seems so much easier to stick to being one day at a time.
dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Oh, I just thought of the best positive of all. NO PHASE 3 and definitely no worry about stabilizing. No correction day, which means that you don't have to freak about that 2 lb bounce.

Also, no worry about social events. Dr. Johnson says that even on a down day you can eat up to 50% which for me is 881 cals and you are still JUDDD.
So, you never, ever have to turn anyone down for an invite to a special dinner or party.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
hikergurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 185
Gallery: hikergurl
Stats: 5'11" 208/162/165
WOE: HCG/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/31/11
CaTriGirl - I'm just coming off HCG, starting JUDDD tomorrow. I'm a little worried about being hungry on DD's as well. I've done pretty good with 500 cals on HCG but that's because HCG helps tremendously with hunger. I'm not sure how I'm going to do without it. I'm thinking of fasting on my DD's just because I've heard that it can be easier mentally, as well as really good for you physically. But I haven't decided if I can handle that yet. Today was my last VLCD and by 4:00 I was STARVING, probably because most of the HCG is out of my system. Hopefully it won't be too difficult because I'm really looking forward to this way of eating for maintenance.
hikergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member
 
CaTriGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 729
Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
Thanks for all the replies. That helps a lot! I'm excited to start, just so tired of being hungry! The last few days haven't been bad.

Hikergurl, are you skipping P3? I've been told my several ppl it's hard stabilize if you don't complete P3 before starting JUDDD. Let me know if that's not true I'd love to go right into it!
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member
 
Tag425's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington
Posts: 59
Gallery: Tag425
Stats: 160/127/120
WOE: JUDDD since 5/12
Start Date: Hcg 4/12. JUDD 5/12
I went right to JUDDD from P2 of HCG, was afraid at first, so I stayed away from starch,sugar for 3 weeks, but stuck with UD DD rotations, I stabilized just fine. Don't freak out with the bounces on the scale if you weigh daily, it always comes back down..
Tag425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!
 
theredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,571
Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I jumped right from my last P2 right into JUDDD and had slow losses, but ended up below my goal. I've had no trouble staying below goal with JUDDD and I LOVE it! I personally don't believe that the protocol in any way stabilizes weight. I did ten rounds over three years and never was stable in P3.

JUDDD is a walk in the park, and a very pleasant one, compared to hCG. As for hunger, it's more of a mental game for me. I pretty-much eat the same thing every down day and just don't care. I know I can eat what I want tomorrow, so I can wait.

Give it a try! It won't hurt. I promise!
__________________
Laurie
5'7" female, 56 yo
DH has lost 90 pounds
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
theredhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
Junior LCF Member
 
Tag425's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington
Posts: 59
Gallery: Tag425
Stats: 160/127/120
WOE: JUDDD since 5/12
Start Date: Hcg 4/12. JUDD 5/12
I did a lot of searching on this site before starting and there were many former hcgers that came right to JUDDD from p2 and stabilized just fine, that is what gave me the courage to jump right in also.
Tag425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!
 
minimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,021
Gallery: minimonkey
Stats: 5'0" -- very small frame
WOE: Clean eating, whole foods
I hope you have great success with this -- I ended up jumping ship on JUDDD right now, because I was battling terrible hunger on both up and down days -- so I opted for a straight up p3, and I will give JUDDD another try later on.

I started working out really hard though when I started p3, and I think it was just too much all at once.... like you, I was just terribly tired of being hungry! That said, I am fairly sure I will have a few extra lbs to lose as a result of this decision.

Last edited by minimonkey; 06-29-2012 at 10:05 PM..
minimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 790
Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Catrigirl I'm from Atkins originally not Hgc but I thought I'd post anyway. I don't know if you have forgotten or just don't know yet, but rather quickly on Juddd you will begin to experience appetite suppression when the Sirt1 gene kicks in. This will help keep you from getting too hungry on your DD! And if you make sure to eat up( but not over) to your UD calories, you should be well fueled for your DD. This will help you get through your DD as well. Some of us feel even more energetic on DD so you might find yourself quite busy on DD thus the time will fly by. Good luck I'm sure you will do great.
Vanessa
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member
 
hikergurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 185
Gallery: hikergurl
Stats: 5'11" 208/162/165
WOE: HCG/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/31/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTriGirl View Post
Thanks for all the replies. That helps a lot! I'm excited to start, just so tired of being hungry! The last few days haven't been bad.

Hikergurl, are you skipping P3? I've been told my several ppl it's hard stabilize if you don't complete P3 before starting JUDDD. Let me know if that's not true I'd love to go right into it!
I'm skipping P3 and going right into JUDDD (carbs and all). I'm nervous about it but after doing lots and lots of reading, I have faith that I'm going to be ok.

We'll see....today is my first day of JUDDD! And I'm going to have a big slice of pizza
hikergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member
 
CaTriGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 729
Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
But on Judd....I always tell myself "only for today.....you can do anything for ONE day" and that helps me tremendously. I like the flexibility of having whatever I want so I don't get bored like I did with HCG. Plus my skin isn't all dried out like it was after 2 weeks on HCG. It just seems so much easier to stick to being one day at a time.
Good Point!! Hcg is so very limited! and I DO miss my lotion!! I can do it for one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Oh, I just thought of the best positive of all. NO PHASE 3 and definitely no worry about stabilizing. No correction day, which means that you don't have to freak about that 2 lb bounce.

Also, no worry about social events. Dr. Johnson says that even on a down day you can eat up to 50% which for me is 881 cals and you are still JUDDD.
So, you never, ever have to turn anyone down for an invite to a special dinner or party.
Ohhhh SO looking forward to no correction days and being social again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag425 View Post
I went right to JUDDD from P2 of HCG, was afraid at first, so I stayed away from starch,sugar for 3 weeks, but stuck with UD DD rotations, I stabilized just fine. Don't freak out with the bounces on the scale if you weigh daily, it always comes back down..
WOW! That gives me hope! Wonder if I can do it not doing P3 food? Or will I gain too much?

I'll try not to weight daily! I want to be "normal" for a change and not so obsessed with weighing and food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
I jumped right from my last P2 right into JUDDD and had slow losses, but ended up below my goal. I've had no trouble staying below goal with JUDDD and I LOVE it! I personally don't believe that the protocol in any way stabilizes weight. I did ten rounds over three years and never was stable in P3.

JUDDD is a walk in the park, and a very pleasant one, compared to hCG. As for hunger, it's more of a mental game for me. I pretty-much eat the same thing every down day and just don't care. I know I can eat what I want tomorrow, so I can wait.

Give it a try! It won't hurt. I promise!
WOW! Below goal!! So encouraging! I am very close to goal so I will prob stay on hcg for a week just to get down so I have a few lbs wiggle room and not freak out about bounces. When you jumped in from P2 did you limit starches & sugars? Or just start normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag425 View Post
I did a lot of searching on this site before starting and there were many former hcgers that came right to JUDDD from p2 and stabilized just fine, that is what gave me the courage to jump right in also.
That is SOOOOO exciting!!! I can be eating real food in a week or less! YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimonkey View Post
I hope you have great success with this -- I ended up jumping ship on JUDDD right now, because I was battling terrible hunger on both up and down days -- so I opted for a straight up p3, and I will give JUDDD another try later on.

I started working out really hard though when I started p3, and I think it was just too much all at once.... like you, I was just terribly tired of being hungry! That said, I am fairly sure I will have a few extra lbs to lose as a result of this decision.
I've been reading your posts here and on hcg. I hope it works for you. You have such self control and workout so hard! Being hungry is NOT fun! I work out a lot too, well did before hcg. And looking forward to jumping into JUDDD without P3 so I can get back to training hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffabuff View Post
Catrigirl I'm from Atkins originally not Hgc but I thought I'd post anyway. I don't know if you have forgotten or just don't know yet, but rather quickly on Juddd you will begin to experience appetite suppression when the Sirt1 gene kicks in. This will help keep you from getting too hungry on your DD! And if you make sure to eat up( but not over) to your UD calories, you should be well fueled for your DD. This will help you get through your DD as well. Some of us feel even more energetic on DD so you might find yourself quite busy on DD thus the time will fly by. Good luck I'm sure you will do great.
Vanessa
Thank you! I have read that, but hoping it works for me! I have felt that feeling on hcg so if I can get that on JUDDD I will be so happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikergurl View Post
I'm skipping P3 and going right into JUDDD (carbs and all). I'm nervous about it but after doing lots and lots of reading, I have faith that I'm going to be ok.

We'll see....today is my first day of JUDDD! And I'm going to have a big slice of pizza
Woooo hooooo! Keep me posted! That is exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

My drops kept me sooo hungry the first 21 days. After that, I did a 4 day interruption and switched to different drops. They are working very well. My losses have picked up from my interruption 4.6 lbs in 6 days and I am NOT hungry even at lunch and dinner!! I have 2.4 lbs to my goal and will probably stay on since I'm still losing pretty good until I lose a few more just so I have some wiggle room with the bounces once I start JUDDD.

You all are a GREAT group and wonderful support! Thanks so much for your input. I am SUPER excited to skip P3!!! That means I can start exercising and being social that much sooner!! YAY!!!!
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
C'Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,105
Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
I've done a week of JUDDD P3-style so far straight off of P2. I am doing fine, and am about 2 pounds below my last dose weight. I decided NOT to do any starch/sugar for my JUDDD P3, I will very gradually reintroduce carbs and may go up a pound or two overall but will be fine I'm sure

The first couple of DD were pretty hard, just because I came straight out of P2 into them, but I think the appetite suppression has already partially clicked in after one week.

Last edited by C'Marie; 06-30-2012 at 10:23 AM..
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!
 
theredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,571
Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTriGirl View Post
WOW! Below goal!! So encouraging! I am very close to goal so I will prob stay on hcg for a week just to get down so I have a few lbs wiggle room and not freak out about bounces. When you jumped in from P2 did you limit starches & sugars? Or just start normal?
I eased into the carbs on most days, but fell into them face-first on Thanksgiving and at several Christmas parties. But I was still trying to lose a few pounds, so I limited it. Eventually, I stopped fretting about it and now I just eat what I want.
theredhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Laurie,
I love reading your success with JUDDD! I think it will be wonderful to be at goal weight and can't believe that I am headed there!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #18
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,008
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTriGirl View Post
I am currently doing hcg but will be done in a week or so and want to do JUDDD when I am on maintenance/maybe lose 5 - 7 more lbs. I like the idea of not having a "forbidden" food because I think it will help me have a more balanced perspective of food.

I have read so many of you find it freeing so I hope it works for me too!

Initially I thought there is NO way I could do 500 cals every other day. I am SO over it in P2. But I was thinking with all the food options it may not be too bad! But on the other hand I'm concerned how hungry I'd be without the hcg.
I'm not expecting it to be a piece of cake but my first three weeks on Hcg I was SO incredibly hungry I don't think I could do that every other day.

So I'm just looking for experiences from those who have done hcg. Is it easier with more food choices? Or is it still pretty miserable because you are still
hungry?

Thank you!!
Hey there!! I went to JUDDD when my last round was pitiful and I could not follow it. I did the 500 calorie days rotated with anything goes days. It was wonderful. The first week I lost 4.2 lbs Another thing---I was NOT hungry on the DDs. I was surprised, but happy!! I knew I could do this. Then when I didn't lose and wanted to be losing I switched back to hcg I kept to the hcg 500 calories, but because it was simple. I didn't want to count calories, wanted simple so I kept it simple. But on the UDs....boy oh boy. I just ate what I wanted. Fortunately I love low carb so I did mostly low carb and added a treat here and there. But it worked for me!! Again, I was not hungry on those DDs. I think you will do well in JUDDD. Just a word of caution----please do a P3 before starting your JUDDD journey. You need to restore your nutrition levels and going from P2 straight to JUDDD you might have those hunger pangs. Mini couldn't hack it. She had to go back to P3 because she was spent on JUDDD. Couldn't handle those DDs because of the lack of fat in P2. This is what I intend to do when I finish my P3 with this round. Cannot wait to join you
__________________
Dawn in SC
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member
 
CaTriGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 729
Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
Thank You dawn! I was hoping you would see this & chime in!
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #20
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,512
Gallery: Alania
Stats: 195.6/185/140
Start Date: 2-3-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
3. You have energy that is really sort of hard to describe, but I think it is the SIRT 1. Some have reported that they did not get this, but I have this energy and I clean house on DD or projects that have been waiting for the first time and enjoy it.
I totally agree with this. Energy on my DDs is through the roof. My husband is so happy. We have never had a cleaner house!!

OP, for me the fact that I can eat whatever I want any day, and I can really indulge myself on UDs if I want to, is mentally freeing. I find this WOE to be very easy and natural. Sometimes I go over on DDs and have more than I am supposed to, but my mindset towards eating is so different in just less than 2 months. If I eat a high calorie lunch on a DD I don't say "oh well, I have already blown it" and eat myself silly the rest of the day. I just move on. I think it would be easier than HCG because some phases of HCG (although extremely effective!) are very limited in your food choices. Some people do well with that but many don't, and I think that is why so many can have such great success with JUDDD.
__________________
Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone. ― Ayn Rand
Alania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
please do a P3 before starting your JUDDD journey. You need to restore your nutrition levels and going from P2 straight to JUDDD you might have those hunger pangs. Mini couldn't hack it. She had to go back to P3 because she was spent on JUDDD. Couldn't handle those DDs because of the lack of fat in P2. This is what I intend to do when I finish my P3 with this round. Cannot wait to join you
When I said No Phase 3! I was talking about the fact that JUDDD doesn't require any stabilization phase. It is in everyone's best interest to do the Hcg Protocol in the way they feel best, however, I do know many have come straight to JUDDD while doing P3 JUDDD style, and some have given their testimony.

One thing that I failed to mention about JUDDD is that on Hcg Protocol you may stabilize, but then later down the road gain the weight back or at least some of it. I have done this as well as most of the long time Hcgers. With JUDDD, you never have this worry! As long as you have the SIRT-1 gene activated, you will never have to see an upward climb on the scale. I think this is the one most gratifying signs for me! I hate to dwell on the scale and more importantly hated that after working so hard to lose weight, I had to then either jump back into protocol or find another plan. Well, JUDDD is not this way, in that once you get to maintenance goal weight, you never have to worry about weight unless you quit the rotations. And the fact of the matter is that once I get to goal, I can have 881 cal on a DD and maintain! That is not so bad and is really not painful in the least.

Also, I believe with the weight coming off slowly but surely while JUDDDing, the stabilization is sort of built in. It is like you really did the plan like your body is meant to lose weight. I can't say enough good things about slow losses.

Last edited by sunday; 06-30-2012 at 05:56 PM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #22
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,008
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Sunday--I was addressing the being hungry on those DDs. I was saying that in order to NOT be hungry on JUDDD's DDs, one should do a P3 and restore the nutrition that was not given on P2. In other words---fat!! That is what I miss most in P2. And you have to limit it on those DDs. I plan on doing JUDDD when I am done with this round, but I want to eat and not be hungry when I do start. Therefore I am going to do a correct P3. Or at least a week, to build up those stores yet again. I wasn't saying anything about being stable or anything of the sort. I think one should take into consideration other's experiences for sure!! I was giving my opinion as was asked. No harm. I also was NOT talking about losing weight or being stable with the JUDDD. I was ONLY concerned with the period directly after one finishes P2
I think we are talking about 2 different things here

I think JUDDD as a WOE is fantastic!!! I cannot wait til I finish my round and join this great group for good

Last edited by dawnyama; 07-01-2012 at 07:56 AM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,820
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Yes, two different things, but we are on the same page!

Looking forward to you being here when you are finished with the protocol. I love the fat and have some pretty high fat UDs with JUDDD! Gee, I even manage a few high fat DD now and then!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.