Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 03:55 AM   #31
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: andareavanti
Stats: 235/158.7/135
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6/22/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Sonia, I missed your post! I agree, just hang in there!!! You have been on a very stressful diet with hcg and it is quite extensive calorie restriction. So, please be patient, 2 weeks is not long enough for JUDDD, it really takes longer and one day you will start noticing the scale is truly going down even when it bounces up, it will continually go down.

Oh, and if after a month and you still are not losing weight, you may need to go back and look at your numbers. I hate to tell you but my calculated number for UD were about 200 calories too high for me. It took me several weeks of going up and down the same lb before I realized that I needed less calories on UD.
Sunday,
I will definitely try to be patient! It is not one of my strengths but I am learning. I don't like for things to beat me so I am going to keep trying to get this thing figured out

That is interesting about your ud calories being too high. I know some people have stalled if they didn't get them all in. I think it is fascinating how we are all so different. I think the beauty of JUDDD from what I can tell is that you really can tweak it to best suit your particular set of metabolic issues.
Today is officially day 14 for me so I will go another 2 weeks and do them the very best I can and then re-evaluate. Today is a dd and I didn't wake up starving so that is a good thing.

Thanks again,
Sonia
andareavanti is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links