Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Dont give up cuz you failed one day~ (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/776476-dont-give-up-cuz-you-failed-one-day.html)

sterlinggirl 06-28-2012 08:13 AM

Dont give up cuz you failed one day~

1 Attachment(s)
This seams to ring true,hope it comes out large enough for all to read.Attachment 45093.. click on the image to read.. I think sometimes we need to just pick ourselves back up and start agin and never stop trying~ Stopping is the only time we fail.:hugs:

sunday 06-28-2012 08:32 AM

Awesome !!! :hugs: :jumpjoy:

Never, never give up! Keep chuggin along with JUDDD! :cool:

sterlinggirl 06-28-2012 08:34 AM

Hey Sweetheart~ Hope you have an awsome day~ Love ya girl:heart:

jdennysgirl 06-28-2012 08:52 AM

For me, that is very easy to read, but not so easy to DO! Lol!:)

babykinz 06-28-2012 09:35 AM

I think especially true for JUDDD, one day is nothing, get right back on track....that's why I LOVE JUDDD.

sunday 06-28-2012 09:37 AM

jdennys~ It will get better. I didn't find it as easy in the beginning either. In fact, it took a lot of nailbiting to get to the point that I could survive some of the more difficult DD AND remain loyal to the calories. For me personally, I had to quit the wine and simple carbs on UD. I found that I woke up with a monster inside of me, especially, if I indulged in simple carbs. Many don't have this problem and to them, I am JEALOUS! :mad: :p

Kimberly~ Backatcha adorable JUDDD BUDD! :hugs:

Yam-Yam 06-28-2012 10:41 AM

Thanks for sharing that, Kimberly!:goodpost: Good, simple, solid advice for all!:jumpjoy:

_____________-
Yam-Yam
Starting weight 8/1/11 = 230
Current weight 6/28/12 =189
Goal weight...................180

Getting closer and closer!

tobelowcarber 06-28-2012 11:32 AM

Beautiful :heart: Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Luna Loca 06-28-2012 11:42 AM

"Failure is temporary, quitting makes it permanent." -Layne Beachley

That quote has sustained me throughout my weight loss journey. I don't have to be perfect, I just have to keep trying. That has gotten me this far. And the goal is in sight.

gotsomeold 06-28-2012 11:50 AM

Luna, that is one of my favorite quotes! It is nice to know who said it.

Another version I like is, "We cannot fail until we stop trying."

Or, putting that another way, "DD lunch of pizza and ice cream does not automatically require dinner be Mexican and cerveza."

Luna Loca 06-28-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15760636)
Luna, that is one of my favorite quotes! It is nice to know who said it.

Another version I like is, "We cannot fail until we stop trying."

Or, putting that another way, "DD lunch of pizza and ice cream does not automatically require dinner be Mexican and cerveza."

:laugh: You're so poetic!

zipp2play 06-28-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

r, putting that another way, "DD lunch of pizza and ice cream does not automatically require dinner be Mexican and cerveza."
THAT IS SO ME!!!!!!!!!

sterlinggirl 06-28-2012 12:13 PM

:hyst: Nancy.. you always bring such fun to each thread,, i love ya~ And WTG Luna soo proud of you:hugs:

Joyjoy 06-28-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15760636)

And this SOOOOO explains exactly why Juddd is The perfect WOE for me. Nothing feels better than a dd after a crazy pizza-ice-cream day.

piratejenny 06-28-2012 01:00 PM

:up:

Joyjoy 06-28-2012 01:28 PM

Thanks, Kimberly. Lovely photo of you two. :)

Luna Loca 06-28-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 15760722)
:hyst: Nancy.. you always bring such fun to each thread,, i love ya~ And WTG Luna soo proud of you:hugs:

Thanks and I agree, Nancy is the best and funniest person! I'd love to hang out with her IRL. She's such a hoot.

sterlinggirl 06-28-2012 02:12 PM

Yep nancy keeps us on our toes with laughter for sure :heart: got to love her~

gotsomeold 06-28-2012 03:51 PM

Aw, shucks. Thank you. :love: I adore everyone on this board!

Yam-Yam 06-28-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15761332)
Aw, shucks. Thank you. :love: I adore everyone on this board!

We love you and never want to be without you!:hugs: A day without Nancy is like a day without sunshine and music!:sing::love::laugh:

brewstate 06-28-2012 05:22 PM

Watch out, I feel a song coming on :hyst:

Yam-Yam 06-28-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewstate (Post 15761532)
Watch out, I feel a song coming on :hyst:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Ahhhhh...you know me well....

"We love you Naaaaannccyy! Oh yes we do-oooooh!
We don't know anyone as cute as you -oooooooh!
When you're not near-eer us, we're blue
Oh, Nancy, we luv you!"

:hyst::hyst: How's that for a quickie. You all know the tune, right??

mayleesa 06-28-2012 05:49 PM

thanks for the post!

Muffabuff 06-28-2012 06:58 PM

Kimberly:goodpost:

Jbinme 06-28-2012 07:52 PM

Needed to read this today. thanks Kimberly :)

gotitnow 06-29-2012 01:06 AM

:laugh:This is why I once posted that I want to live across the street from Nancy!!! AND...want to add that...Yam Yam lives next door....and later I said we all (meaning all the JUDDD BUDDs) need to live in the same neighborhood. Someone else chimed in that we could have potluck dinners at each others homes and would only require that it was an UP DAY!!!.......I think Nancy said we would never get any work done for sure. Hey!....adding....we could all raid Pats (So Happy) garden!!!:confused::rofl:

Kimberly...Thanks for that!!! Verrrrry interesting!!!:up:

Phyl:D:heart::heart:

cuttie99 06-29-2012 06:20 AM

Great post Kim...Soo true! Everyday is a new beginning! Never give up. The other thing I tell myself is..look how time just flys by soo fast. This time that we are in right now and need to be committed and disciplined will soon be in our past. Do we want to look back 1 month from now and see that we stuck with it or gave up? Good luck to everyone.

Yam-Yam 06-29-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotitnow (Post 15762272)
:laugh:This is why I once posted that I want to live across the street from Nancy!!! AND...want to add that...Yam Yam lives next door....and later I said we all (meaning all the JUDDD BUDDs) need to live in the same neighborhood. Someone else chimed in that we could have potluck dinners at each others homes and would only require that it was an UP DAY!!!.......I think Nancy said we would never get any work done for sure. Hey!....adding....we could all raid Pats (So Happy) garden!!!:confused::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Phyl: You realize Pat would make us eat dandelions!!! Right?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sunday 06-29-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotitnow (Post 15762272)

:hyst: This is funny! :lol:

beadart 06-29-2012 12:53 PM

I so appreciate reading this today especially! :love: