Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdennysgirl
Suggestions here, please

I started Juddd last Sunday with an UD. My first weighin will be tomorrow. The rotation I would like to stay in for at least a month is Mon, Wed, Fri, DD. Tues, Thur, Sun, UD and Sat a MD. This week we will be attending a buffet dinner on Friday though and I would like to make this an UD but somehow get back to the above rotation as soon as I can. Any ideas on how to switch things up so I can make this coming Friday an UD and still get back to my correct rotation? I am still not familiar enough with this whole thing to figure it out! Thanks, everyone!
jdennysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

34 people have read this and no one has a suggestion? Didn't realize the question would be so hard for the veterans here! Looks like I have stumped everyone! Lol!
Old 06-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now. Helped along by Juddd
JDenny,
Gosh, I'd have to get out a pen and paper to do this justice!Which I will do if no one else chimes in. There are lots of folks with more experience than me, but I'll give you one idea. If I were faced with that math, I might just fast5 the evening, and eat during a condensed window (eg 4-9 pm) on that day. The downside is that it might slow your losses a touch. The upside is that it might not, and you'd see what that kind of eating window does for you. The fast5 thing is used by a number of people here for scenarios like this.
Hope this helps. It's likely you'll hear a variety of great solutions.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennysgirl View Post
I started Juddd last Sunday with an UD. My first weighin will be tomorrow. The rotation I would like to stay in for at least a month is Mon, Wed, Fri, DD. Tues, Thur, Sun, UD and Sat a MD. This week we will be attending a buffet dinner on Friday though and I would like to make this an UD but somehow get back to the above rotation as soon as I can. Any ideas on how to switch things up so I can make this coming Friday an UD and still get back to my correct rotation? I am still not familiar enough with this whole thing to figure it out! Thanks, everyone!
If you just make Wednesday a MD, then Thursday would be a DD, making Friday a UD. Saturday is a DD, and then you're right back to your regularly scheduled UD on Sunday.

OR....you might just be surprised at how do-able a buffet really can be on a DD. Sip on your coffee/tea/water/what-have-you all day and save most of your calories for dinner. No need to mess with your rotation. You can do it!

Whatever you decide, good luck and enjoy The JUDDD Magic!
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
I would just follow planned rotation then make Fri an UD (yes, Thu UD, Fri UD - don't overeat during the Friday, but eat enough to be comfortable and not starving) then return to the planned rotation (Sat MD, Sun UD....).

But I like to keep things simple. And, when things like this come up for me, I figure the next two or three DDs will straighten the diversion from plan out.

The one change I would probably make is have that one Saturday be a DD instead of a MD.

One diversion does not a derailment make.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 06-25-2012 at 04:24 PM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

OK! Thanks so much! I will reread these suggestions and choose one! I knew some of you weren't just lurkers!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Sorry I didn't respond the first time I read your question. I have yet to change my rotation so I was curious to see what others would suggest
looks like there are a few options.
Jbinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Yes there are! Flexibility!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennysgirl View Post
34 people have read this and no one has a suggestion? Didn't realize the question would be so hard for the veterans here! Looks like I have stumped everyone! Lol!
Sorry, I hardly ever mess with my rotation, and honestly couldn't wrap my mind around the best way to go about it with your needs. I'm glad others responded.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote