Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'm going to try this as well. Can I use the processed stuff (LouAna)? I have that and the organic virgin, but the virgin stuff tastes so good, I'm afraid I won't be able to avoid eating it! Not good on a DD.
Dawn, I believe you can! It is the same process. There is a great thread about all of the benefits to OP and it has many other besides whiter teeth!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here are the grand OP threads! It is mind boggling about all of the benefits others have received...

Instructions here..
"In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach."

My first try at oil pulling

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...lling-try.html
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 06-26-2012 at 07:55 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
I would be careful w using DE for brushing. It is abrasive even though microscopically. In the 70's-80's is became popular in organic gardening and when consumed by pests, was like ingesting glass particles, (or sea shells).

I know it is used on organic farms for worming. Same reason, I believe.
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Jem, be careful with EVCO. If your exterior had a bad reaction to it, your mouth may experience something similar. You might want to try safflower or sunflower or some other oil.

And yes, the time OPing does pass slowly, doesn't it. swish, swish, ooops I forgot to swish, swish.....
gotsomeold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem51 View Post
I would be careful w using DE for brushing. It is abrasive even though microscopically. In the 70's-80's is became popular in organic gardening and when consumed by pests, was like ingesting glass particles, (or sea shells).

I know it is used on organic farms for worming. Same reason, I believe.
Jem, I believe the powder they are ingesting is food grade which I hope means no glass/sea shell particles. I will try and find out.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
Food grade is still mostly silica which is abrasive. Not saying it can't be 'digested' and is probably absorbent similar to clay (may be partly a clay like element to a small degree).

There was some issue some years ago about abrasives in toothe paste which I'm pretty sure was silica.

I don't know if it would be safe for the enamel on teeth to use it daily.

Nancy, I do use CO on my skin w/o problem but the absorption would be much less than when taken orally.
Don't know what will happen w OP since the mucous membrane can be good entry for substances but more so under the tongue....for obvious reasons.