Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
And Nancy is saying pretty much what I tried to, but much better and she is the expert!

I am lower than the calculator suggests on UD by less than 200, for the majority of the time!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Thanks for the info! Sounds good! I will just try to eat to hunger but keep track so I don't go more than 200 either way up or down from my UD calcs. Got it!
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mitsa
Stats: start 118/ goal 100
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 05/26/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
And Nancy is saying pretty much what I tried to, but much better and she is the expert!

I am lower than the calculator suggests on UD by less than 200, for the majority of the time!
Just curious, did you start by 200 lower, or worked down to it?
Mitsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I started at a much higher UD because I was 28 lbs larger, I believe the first UDs were close to 1950 or something like that. I never could eat that high unless I went out to eat. I am not a fast food person , and only occasionally eat out (maybe once per week). I then decided to add a couple of glasses of wine each night that I fell short to get the calories in. Well, I love wine, but I really don't want to drink every other night.

So, about 9 to 10 weeks into JUDDD, I started looking at other ways to eat my UD cals. So, tonight, after seing your post, I went back on ****** to look at my highest calories when I didn't eat out and they were 1961 and in order to get that many calories, I had 2 glasses of wine and 1 cup of sour cream, 2 tbsp of buttermilk ranch, 2 oz of flounder, 30 shrimp, 4 oz of roast beef, 6 oz of chicken & romaine, tomato and spinach salad. I am laughing right now, because when I look back I can't believe I was able to eat this!!! Dang, it was a job to ensure that I eat this much! Don't get me wrong, I wanted desperately to succeed at JUDDDing, but I couldn't figure out how to keep this up every other day? I am not crazy about processed food, but will eat chips, (tortilla chips) and so then I starting counting out how many tortilla chips and chocolove chocolate bars would help me get my calories. You see where this is going?

I do have issues with hypothyroid and full blown menopausal which caused my weight issues to begin with, so until I went to the doctor on June 1 and was put on more thyroid and natural bhrt, I was just fighting this weight thing with my own free will.

I am so understanding of where you are coming from Mitsa, because I have been fighting this for the last 5 years!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 06-22-2012 at 09:10 PM..
Old 06-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL! I left out the answer to your question. No, I didn't start out with the lower UD, I really tried to keep up the higher UD to meet the requirement of Dr. J's recommendation.

After realizing, that I may not be able to do JUDDD and may need to do CRON or other IF, I decided to take this into my own hands and just do the best I can do. If I can eat the high end on UD that is wonderful, but if not I just do what I can do and usually that is pretty close. EVCO helps a lot. Or where you are in Melbourne, you may could add Ghee or Greek Yogurt.