Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RebeccaSimpson
Stats: 174 goal 140 5'10
WOE: juicing and juddd
Start Date: 01/24/2013
Will be back on juddd

Hi everyone

I wanted to let you know that I'm taking a break of juddd for another HCG round starting tomorrow. I've started juddd on may 1st, my DD's where always perfect, my UD's where always over my calories. I just wanted to not count cals every day, and just eat till I am full, but looks as if I need way too much food to be full . I'm okay with counting cals on a dd, as it is not much to count but on ud's.... It's kind of too much stress for me. I prepare all my food myself, no packaged stuff, so it's kind of hard to count exactly. Anyway, I've gained 4pounds on juddd, I know it would have been 10 times as much but thx to the dd's it kept low. Since I had one vial of HCG left, and always intented to do another short round, I'll do that know, and then come right back to juddd, and trying to be good girl on my ud's. And I hope I will be able to maintane my loss and loose another couple of pounds and inches.

So I wish you all some nice weeks, and I'll be back in juddd action
RebeccaSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
We'll be here when you're ready to come back. Good luck!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Good luck on Hcg and we will still be here any time you are ready to get back to JUDDDing.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Keep us posted on how things are going. Don't be a stranger, OK? Best wishes for some speedy weight loss and figuring out what works best for you!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Thank you guys, you are the best!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #6

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Actually, I would expect you to gain some weight coming to JUDDD after a round of HCG! Not a gain of much actual body fat, but I'd sure expect a weight gain of several pounds of water weight. Just though I'd mention this, just so you aren't discouraged. It's possible that you weren't overeating the calories on your Up Days as much as you thought... but merely that you were regaining some lost water weight as you actually were eating more food. (And maybe at a bit higher carb level than you had previously been eating.)
Old 06-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Good luck!
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

@Pat: thank you for your thoughts. I hope that some of the weight is water weight. BUt also my. Jeans fitting much smaller.... Yikes! I'll keep your words in mind, when I go back to juddd after hcg, altough the first 3 weeks are no sugar and starch. I'll see.

Thank you muffabuff
Old 06-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Hope it is a great round! See you soon!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Thank you sunday, hope so too
Old 06-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #11

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaSimpson View Post
Hi everyone

I wanted to let you know that I'm taking a break of juddd for another HCG round starting tomorrow. I've started juddd on may 1st, my DD's where always perfect, my UD's where always over my calories. I just wanted to not count cals every day, and just eat till I am full, but looks as if I need way too much food to be full . I'm okay with counting cals on a dd, as it is not much to count but on ud's.... It's kind of too much stress for me. I prepare all my food myself, no packaged stuff, so it's kind of hard to count exactly. Anyway, I've gained 4pounds on juddd, I know it would have been 10 times as much but thx to the dd's it kept low. Since I had one vial of HCG left, and always intented to do another short round, I'll do that know, and then come right back to juddd, and trying to be good girl on my ud's. And I hope I will be able to maintane my loss and loose another couple of pounds and inches.

So I wish you all some nice weeks, and I'll be back in juddd action
This is me I am going to hcg for another round. Hoping to start up this weekend actually. While I love JUDDD, I am maintaining on it and I want to lose! Even it is water weight I am gaining, I am into losing right now. My pants are getting just a tad too tight for my comfort. So I am right behind you and it is off to hcg for me!!

Good luck on your round!! You should join us on the hcg forum. Lots of support over there.

Last edited by dawnyama; 06-22-2012 at 10:46 AM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:31 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Hi Dawn

So you have been doing hcg and startet juddd right at P3? I always had troubles with maintaining in P3 and P4 pouncing the same 20 pounds up and down since one year. Ughhh! I hope I'll be able tostay at my lost weight this time.
Good luck to you, we should keep us posted!
Old 06-23-2012, 03:52 AM   #13

Yes, we need to keep tabs on each other! I started JUDDD when I couldn't hold down a P2. I went straight to JUDDD from P2 because I didn't do a proper P2 and now I am just hanging around my normal adult set point, not getting any lower. So while JUDDD is great at maintaining FOR ME, I want to lose! I am going to do P2 for at least the 23 days, hopefully I can do the full 40 days but we shall see, and then do P3 as Dr Simeon's outlines in his protocol and THEN hit JUDDD. I am a protocol girl and want to have my weight set in stone before hitting JUDDD. I am going for goal, that is why I am unsure of how long I will be in p2.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

I only have one vial left which will get me through a short round. I'm okay with that, cause I don't really want do a 40day round again. I won't loose everything on this round, since I'm doing it vegan I loose very slowly. I'm not sure if I will do P3 procotol like, or jump into juddd straight away. I'll see how it goes. But it cetraintly would be better to do a correct P3.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherrymyra
Dawn, I am only maintaining on JUDD right now. So I am glad to see someone else that isn't losing. Well I mean, glad it isn't just me. I'm not glad you are not losing.

I came from hcg, although after about 3 months on maintenance. Maintenance was not going well and I didn't really add any foods back in. Then I found JUDD. I did lose about 6 pounds after starting JUDD, but now I am still eating the same calories as when I started but only maintaining. The weight loss just stopped.

I am satisfied with the weight I am. I wouldn't mind losing about 5 more pounds but is just not happening. Well all of my clothes would be too big if I lost more so I am thinking this weight will do.
sherrymyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #16

sherry--I guess hcg is good at resetting the hypothalamus then, huh? Seems like we are both stuck at one weight and not moving. I am all for being stable, but I would love to be stable at a lower weight LOL. I am hoping to drop about 15 lbs, so that is quite a bit. And since hcg is quick I can do it in 3 weeks!! At least we found the trick to eating "normal" as Dr Simeon's states in his protocol. Thank God for that.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Dawn. Actually I don't know that my hypothalamus was set because I was actually gaining on P3. And that was without changing what I ate. I ate very lean and low carb. While doing JUDD I still tend to eat lower carb. Which wasn't a change from hcg maintenance.

So while I did lose 6 pound on JUDD, why all of a sudden did I stop losing?

I wasn't one to carb up so I can't take the carbs away either. Although I do eat alot more things made from almond flour, and such. So perhaps that is why I did stop losing. I do count calories though.

So I guess I will just to take it as it is. It's still better than the alternative, FAT.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #18

Yeah, I wondered that myself. I lost 4.2 on JUDDD, then gained a bit and then stalled. I don't know. I am only 2 weeks in so I am not sure what is going on with me and I am certainly no expert. Everyone says to give it more time as it heals the metabolism. I don't have time---I have vacation in a month! The seasoned JUDDDers will say to track calories, make sure you are eating enough or up to your UD calories. All that jazz. Too many variables.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Those variables are how to get figured out that is for sure. On hcg maintenance it was always the question, eating too much, too little, or what am I eating different. I never could figure it out. Now with JUDD it is easier to maintain but there is still the question of why did I stop losing. So same with JUDD. What should I be doing differently to make it work. Kind of wants to make you pull your hair out.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:10 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

@Sherry: I feel with you. Oh how I hatet the weeks after hcg when you gained, and just didn't kno why, and all the "excperts" told you that you need to figure out your ideal ratio on fat, protein and carbs. THat's a 100% job to me!!! I did always really well on P3, but all of a sudden without changing anything I gained in P4. Did correction day after corretion day.... Ughhh then I went over to juddd, but. I'm back on hcg now. Just a short round, had one vial left.
Your not losing problem could be because your body just needs a rest. I'm sure you will start losing again, just keep the rotations going. Good luck!!!