Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Acor
Stats: 160/128/115 5'2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Oooh, that's pretty!
I know! I almost made myself buy their cheaper line, which gets just as good reviews as the Citiz, but I knew I'd regret not having this one just for the way it looks.
Acor is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Merpig
Stats: 375/272/165
Start Date: Jan. 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
What's your favorite gadget and why?
I have a large crock pot, but am thinking of getting a smaller one just for oat groats. I am also looking at a Keurig. Which gadgets have made your life better, and which could you do without?
Well I definitely can't *live* without my Keurig machine. In fact I wore my first Keurig out after only about 7 years of use and had to run to the store *right that minute* to get a new one!

I love my crock pot also, and my food processor, and my waffle maker, and my ice cream maker (well I loved that until my dog chewed up the paddle). I guess I'm a gadget junky too, but I do truly love and use all my gadgets. I guess my current fave is my immersion stick blender. It's marvelous for making 10-second homemade mayo, and I'm a mayo fan - and since there are no commercial mayos I'll eat I'm so happy to have found a gadget that makes making mayo at home so easy! It's also great for frothing up the cream in my coffee!
Merpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: laceylady
Stats: 16w(190)/size 14(175)/size 12
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 2012/restart May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
What brand is your Table Top Ice Maker???? Oh and also brank of electric wine bottle opener???
The wine bottle opener is from WalMart for about $20.

Oster Electric Cordless Wine Bottle Opener - Walmart.com
laceylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #34
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I am not a real gadget person but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my spirooli (not sure if I spelled that right) to make zoodles. Hoping the spiral cutter arrives when the zucchini starts pouring in. My poor DH is going to get sick of yellow squash and zucchini chips and zoodles. BUT he is the one that planted the garden.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
I love my cappuccino maker! I know they are not really gadgets but I love all my cookie cutters that I use for making homemade doggy cookies. They just come out so adorable. Also not really a gadget I love my silpat, I think that's what it's called. It's a nonstick sheet that you can use to cut cookie dough on so it doesn't stick to the counter or bake cookies on in the oven and they don't stick. I also love to use my crockpots as Bain maries to make herbal infused oils.
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
I cook a lot so the 2 things I use the most are my set of very expensive stainless steel cookware that is amazing and my Professional size kitchen aid mixer. At first I thought there is no way I'm paying that much money for a mixer. Now that I have it, I know why everyone does. I don't use prep bowls in my house anymore. I just throw everything into the mixer, rinse it out and start all over again

Oh and ceramic knives. Those things are awesome.

Oh and my french press.

Ok, I'll stop now... *rushes off to buy more gadgets*