Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
ok this is really funny!!! I was complaining for a long time of being stalled and how frustrated I was........then I had this cookie slip....saw a new low yesterday.......then today a new new low........165!!!!!! Who would of thought a whole package of cool mint Oreo's would break a stall and start a very welcoming downward spiral!!!!!! Ok I waited all day to report this to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by krow134; 06-20-2012 at 03:15 PM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
Strange! I have no clue why but congratulations! That is one of the yummiest stall breakers I have ever heard of!!!
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstate View Post
Strange! I have no clue why but congratulations! That is one of the yummiest stall breakers I have ever heard of!!!
ty!!! I dont recommend this to everyone but I will keep it in the back of my head lol!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Running out NOW to get a big bag of mint oreos!!
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
Ha Ha!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #36
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Wonder if Bluebell's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream will work in place of the cookies?
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LosinitwithGrace
Stats: 216.3/208.3/175
WOE: Low Carb Living.
Start Date: 6/8/13
If i eat 1 . i need them all.
So i dont eat 1 LOL.

Tomorrow is another day. back up on the wagon!
LosinitwithGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)

Congrats! I'm so glad you have hung in. I love to hear about your triumphs since my journey always seems to be just a step or 2 behind yours (new low of 168.7- but I'm claiming it!!!!)
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post

Congrats! I'm so glad you have hung in. I love to hear about your triumphs since my journey always seems to be just a step or 2 behind yours (new low of 168.7- but I'm claiming it!!!!)
Oh so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!! Dont you just love seeing the new lows? This am I was on the scale and looked and was like Noooooo! Got back on it and 165 was there again........ So I balanced on one foot and wiggled and everything I could think of.....165 was still coming up!!! I was screaming!!! I couldnt believe it!!!! I think that was the happiest I was in a long long time!!!! It really really really helped to make a great DD!! I so want to see it again in the am!! lol!!!

Awe thank you by the way about following me!! I feel so honored!!!! to you!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
I know! I wonder if it will work as well if I just get the original Oreos?
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
ok this is really funny!!! I was complaining for a long time of being stalled and how frustrated I was........then I had this cookie slip....saw a new low yesterday.......then today a new new low........165!!!!!! Who would of thought a whole package of cool mint Oreo's would break a stall and start a very welcoming downward spiral!!!!!! Ok I waited all day to report this to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Now that is a great loss! Woohoo!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I love your attitude Katie! Been craving homemade cake or pie, but I know I can't have it in the house period. I would keep cutting a piece until it was gone!

and this is why I adore you.

the other day I made a small batch of oatmeal cookies with butterscotch chips. It only makes 9. But guess what? By the end of the day I had eaten them ALL!

The good news is I stayed within my calories. But yeah....I can't have things like that around without going nutso!
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post

AND THAT'S WHAT MY COOKIES DID TO ME!!!!

wow, so weird. just goes to show that sometimes you need to shake things up! I'm at a new low and maintaining it too!
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Thats awesome Circus!!!!

I think this goes back to.....I really am not eating enough. I try and try, but I am not hitting my UD cals. I think my body was quite happy with the calories I shoved down my throat that day!!!

I cant say that the scale today showed a loss maintained.....but TOM is due tomorrow so thats why the quick up turn of the scale. My doc recommended to me a few months ago to start taking ibprophin (sp?) about 2 days before TOM is due to lighten it a bit, but by God the pills make me retain more water than the Ohio River!!! But I know after my lovely week to come, I will be back to that low!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SharonB61
Stats: 168/132/135
WOE: VLC / IF
I have been known to do a similar thing with a box of Krispy Kreme! The important thing is acknowledging the fall, then getting up and starting over.
SharonB61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #47
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: minimonkey
Stats: 5'0" -- very small frame
WOE: Clean eating, whole foods
Ibuprofen is awful for me in the water retention department, too -- and so is TOM in general.
minimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I don't know if either of you read Robin Phipps Woodall, "Weight Loss Apocalypse", but she has found an answer for PMS and TOM pain. Cold Therapy. I am only doing this in the shower, and not religiously, but am thinking about trying the cold baths. Don't have TOM anymore, but would love to see the other benefits.

DOES COLD THERAPY IMPROVE PMS, REDUCE THE SIZE OF A BREAST LUMP, AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
Tanya...our darlin little JUDDD BUDD!!! Haven't posted much lately but wanted to jump in here and tell you how proud I am for your wonderful progress! You will be in the maintenance lane in no time!! Oh....and you can bring Oreos!!!

Phyl
gotitnow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:59 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

ty Phyl!! Your posts always bring a smile to my face!! But no oreo's!!!! Seriously they are only 2 per serving and just not worth it!!! A normal serving for me is like 6!!! 420 calories!!! Then you have to have milk and so on.....boy can those calories add up fast for a 5 second snack!!!!

Sunday I book marked your link. I will read it later. I have a huge eekkk when it comes to cold though! Gosh I hate being cold! This is the time of year my hubby shakes his head at me. He will have the air blasting in our bedroom and sleep on top of the covers, and me I sleep in sweats and have blankets to my ears!!! In fact I am known to wear sweats even when its 80 degrees outside!!!

Ibuprofen therapy, as my doc called it. Really is working for me. Just hate the bloat it gives. But honestly I will take my fingers looking like hot dogs over everything else!!! So I shouldnt complain to much!!!

TOM came yesterday and I decided months ago to give myself a FD the day it comes. So yesterday I had 3 pieces of pizza, a chocolate chip muffin, and a blackberry merlot wine slushie (freeze and drink thing I found at store, reallllly good!). I found giving myself a FD helps with the horrible cravings that TOM brings and has actually kept me in check with those cravings for the days its here. I could blow a lot of progress in that week before I decided this!!! Today back into rotation. It was suppose to be a DD yesterday so UD today. This is the first time that has happened like that for me so cant wait to see what the scale shows with that. Usually TOM has been coming on a UD and the next day is a DD. Nice change though! Nice timing. Promised to take daughter shopping and to lunch today!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cactusrose63
Stats: 156/156/130 - 5'4", Age: 53
WOE: JUDDD 1900/800 or less if I can!
Start Date: JUDDD restart June 2014
So enjoyed reading this thread, hilarious at times and I see myself here. Much more often in the "old days", sometimes up to once a week, and I kept wondering why can't I lose or maintain?? DUH! Well today that monster reared it's ugly head again. Like, WTH? Where did THAT come from????????? It's been at least 2 months since my last attack, and I don't appreciate it sneaking up on me like that....

Note to self: Just because you CAN have it on your UD, doesn't mean you SHOULD have it!

Es no bueno to face plant yourself into a homemade Coldstone Creamery Mudpie Mojo concoction. Coffee ice cream, PB, hot fudge, almonds and oreos crunched up. Whoa, total sugar coma afterwards. Yeah, that's right, AFTER I WORKED OUT, I went to the CVS on the way home and picked up the necessary items for this little delight, which used to be a TOM staple for me.

Actually looking forward to a little DD detox tomorrow. Yikes. I hope that doesn't happen very often anymore. I really am not liking the way I feel now.

Lost 3 pounds from Jan 1 2012 til April 30 2012 by "eating healthy", LC, etc...
Lost 12 pounds from May 1 2012 til September 1 2012 with JUDDD

Down and Up 10-15# every year since 2000 with VLC, semi LC and Carb Cycling
Anticipating forever success with JUDDD!!
cactusrose63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #52
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ghostface
haha I read this thread a few days ago, and it made me go buy a package of low fat oreos, but I told myself I'd be good. I only ate 6 and have been suprisingly not tempted by them. Now I come back to this thread and find out eating a whole bag is a new woosh trick...i better get to work
ghostface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:52 AM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

well it was a short lived whoosh!!!!

Weight today was 168! Only seen that 165 that one day...........but I can tell you such motivation seeing that 165!!!! I need to measure, but I am scared of that these days. It wasnt moving for a while!!!!! Last time I did it, did move a little so it was better than nothing!

Lucky for me its a DD and its a crazy day to boot. So I know it will be a great DD! So maybe I will see that 165 again!!! I have a mini goal of seeing 150's by end of summer!!! I just might!!!!

I need to get back on track with running again too. I run everyday but cant say I was doing a full mile. The temp spiked here and it was like 96 degrees and humidity you could cut with a knife. I would start running but maybe only get in a 1/2 mile before you would have to stop to catch your breathe! Temps cooled again so today I am going for the full mile on my lunch break!!!