Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I didn't read about 60%, so do you mind telling me where you saw that? Just curious! I do read fast, so if he said it, I am going to go back and find out why?
I was wrong, it was 50%

"Personally, although I sometimes go as low as 30 percent, I regularly eat approximately 50 percent of my normal intake on alternate days for a couple of reasons: I know that this level of reduction is enough to activate SIRT1 and give me significant health benefits, and itís the level at which Iím most comfortable and donít gain weight. I would always like to lose a few more pounds, as most of us probably would, but Iíve been unable to maintain a lower weight over time, so I have decided to stay at the 50 percent level (or lower). "

Johnson M.D., James B. (2008). The Alternate-Day Diet: Turn on Your "Skinny Gene," Shed the Pounds, and Live a Longer and HealthierLife (Kindle Locations 1629-1633). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

HCG Rx to lose - JUDDD to maintain
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
I literally ditched the P3 and did JUDDD. On JUDDD, you choose what your calories consist of. It's a good idea to add carbs or trigger foods very slowly, because it's easy to go overboard. My body LOVES JUDDD! (Sorry I can't help much with calories and percentages. Other JUDDD BUDDDs are experts at that, though.)
this for me too. I intended to start on the first day of p3 and stay within p3 parameters for a few weeks. Didn't happen. I added the carbs back, accepted the gain, and moved on. I'm now currently below my LDW on hcg. The scale has jumped around, but this is a way of eating that works beautifully for me and I wouldn't have gained anything by doing p3 while IFing.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote