Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Hey Newbies, My Daughter Looks Great (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/774278-hey-newbies-my-daughter-looks-great.html)

Kissa 06-12-2012 04:02 PM

Hey Newbies, My Daughter Looks Great

Many of you know that my daughter Vicky, (MintQ8) has been JUDDDing now for a while. She has had many, many, reasons for having slower weight loss lately.

Well. Today we Skyped, and there she was, looking so much slimmer than the last time I saw her. She swears she is no lighter but I can tell you she is just melting. I am so proud of her.:love:

But that is not why I am posting this.

I want everyone to know that JUDDD really is magic. She is looking so much smaller than she did and her clothes are falling off her.:clap::clap::clap:

This is an amazing plan. :sing::sing::sing:

mttemple4 06-12-2012 04:37 PM

Oh, this post just warms my heart! I have been following along since Vicky joined here.

Thank you for sharing!!! A wonderful mother/daughter relationship like the two of you share is a beautiful thing to see!

Kissa 06-12-2012 04:41 PM

Thanks Joyce, I am blessed. And I am thrilled to see your losses too!

mttemple4 06-12-2012 04:42 PM

Thanks so much, Cindy! I'm going to make a new thread soon about my progress and my week "off" at Disney last week. I'm more convinced than ever about JUDDD!

KeirasMom 06-12-2012 04:44 PM

Awesome for Vicky!! I think the scales down under must be out of their everlovin' minds to not register the loss. :high5:

Yam-Yam 06-12-2012 05:54 PM

That is so awesome to hear! I was just telling someone about the fat-melting magic I've experienced with JUDD. I swear no one would ever guess how much I weigh. The inches have certainly disappeared for me and that's what is happening with our lovely Vicki as well! How exciting is this!!! You must be so darn proud and happy for your lovely daughter...and for YOU too! You look so great!:jumpjoy:

Jbinme 06-12-2012 06:17 PM

Kissa, your relationship with Vicki is beautiful! I love that you 'brag' about her. I can really tell you love her!

Great job Vicki!!:jumpjoy:

MintQ8 06-12-2012 06:17 PM

Thanks! Feeling great too!! Scales are finally starting to behave themselves (mind you - so am I!!)

I put on a pair of size 14 jeans yesterday!!! and my UK size 18 linen trousers are starting to get loose!!

I love JUDDD and my great JUDDD BUDDDs!!

Thanks Mum - you look great too!!!!

sophiethecat 06-12-2012 07:26 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: WTG, Mint! :heart: you and your dear Momma! :high5: :hugs:

PhoebeHerself 06-12-2012 07:30 PM

So sweet :heart:

sunday 06-12-2012 07:46 PM

Wow! So great to hear from you Vicki! I think you have an awesome MUM! :love: Congrats on slipping into the 14s!!! I am thrilled to know you are JUDDDing right along! :heart:

Muffabuff 06-12-2012 08:25 PM

You and Vicki are both so pretty, it's easy to see you are mother and daughter. It's lovely that you are doing Juddd together even though you are far apart. It is wonderful having a daughter, I too am very close to mine.

Erika1962 06-13-2012 03:36 AM

Way to go Mint:jumpjoy: It is also heart warming to see such closeness between mother and dauther, you girls are lucky to have each other! :)

zipp2play 06-13-2012 06:15 AM

Way to go BOTH of you! I think you both look great!!!!!

gotsomeold 06-13-2012 06:17 AM

Happy Dance for a lovely family!!!!

Joyjoy 06-13-2012 06:18 AM

Beautiful. Makes me miss my kids. :heart::heart:

lynnjp 06-13-2012 06:32 AM

How fabulous to see a Mom and daughter team here!!!! Congratulations to you Vicky-how wonderful to have such an amazing Mom to support you in this weight loss journey!!!! As a Mom, I totally understand your sense of pride Cindy!! I am also trying to set an example for healthy weight loss for my daughter who so far this year has dropped 40 pounds and there is little that warms a Mom's heart more than to see her child becoming strong and healthy!!! Best of luck to you both -looking forward to seeing more updates on your successes!

sterlinggirl 06-13-2012 07:23 AM

:jumpjoy: This is such a great post and very reaffirming that JUDDD is magic~ Both of you look fab! Wtg Vicky on the new size pants i know how exciting this part can be when the scale just dont show us whats really goin on!:kicking:

kimberino 06-13-2012 07:29 AM

You go proud mama! I've taken to the word "lovely" (is it a Brit thing?) since reading your posts, and I must say it is so "lovely" to see a mother-daughter bond like you two have.

Congratulations Vicky! It's such a great feeling slipping down into those lower sizes isn't it?

NoWeigh 06-13-2012 09:12 AM

Aw...Vicki has the sweetest Mom!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR PROGRESS!

Hugs to you both!!

KeirasMom 06-13-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberino (Post 15721833)
You go proud mama! I've taken to the word "lovely" (is it a Brit thing?) since reading your posts, and I must say it is so "lovely" to see a mother-daughter bond like you two have.

Congratulations Vicky! It's such a great feeling slipping down into those lower sizes isn't it?

I've always used "lovely." However, it's sort of my version of the South's "precious" if you know what I mean. ;)

mykidsteacher 06-13-2012 09:46 AM

This is just wonderful to read. I love seeing the 2 of you interact on here as well. My mom and I are losing weight together too (although she isn't Juddding). We have a very close relationship too, and I hope to continue to have the same with my girls as they grow.

NonnyK 06-13-2012 09:59 AM

That is so inspiring!!! So happy for her!

tobelowcarber 06-13-2012 11:15 AM

That is so lovely. Thank you for sharing another JUDD success with us and CONGRATS to both of you :clap::clap::clap:

Kissa 06-13-2012 11:20 AM

Thank you all for sharing in my joy. I particularly wanted the Newbies to see this as, it is important to know that sometimes even when nothing appears to be working....it IS.

Patience is the key and accepting that not being perfect doesn't mean that all is lost.

Sheridan 06-13-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15722638)
Thank you all for sharing in my joy. I particularly wanted the Newbies to see this as, it is important to know that sometimes even when nothing appears to be working....it IS.

Patience is the key and accepting that not being perfect doesn't mean that all is lost.

^Words of wisdom.

Both you and Vicky are truly lovely, inside and out. :love:

Kissa 06-13-2012 11:32 AM

:o Bless you.

buttoni 06-13-2012 02:44 PM

That's just GREAT, Cindy and Vicky! You BOTH must be so proud of BOTH of your accomplishments. And it feels so good to begin to see it in the mirror, when you walk up to a glass-front store, or to see it in one's jeans. KUTGW Vicky!!!!!