Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   JUDDD Questions (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/774069-juddd-questions.html)

Berta48 06-10-2012 02:00 PM

JUDDD Questions

What foods do you eat on the first 3 weeks of the 500 cal DD? Are you allowed anything as long as you don't eat over 500cal?

I am currently on PH4 of HHCG and want to try doing something different until next Rnd2/PH2.

PhoebeHerself 06-10-2012 02:41 PM

Yes. Anything - as long as you stay within your allotted calories. There are two amazing stickies at the top of this forum with down day recipes and pictures of down day food. Good luck!

OhioGuy 06-10-2012 04:01 PM

i used a lot of low carb slimfast shakes. mixed with fruit

Berta48 06-10-2012 04:15 PM

Thanks Ladies
Not sure what I am going to go with yet, but I appreciate your RSVP.
I know I want to loose as quickly as possible so I will stick with HCG on PH2 but Juddd really sounds like a great way to maintain forever!

Muffabuff 06-10-2012 10:21 PM

Hi Roberta. So you are going to be Juddding just for maintence? Or are you also going to be doing it between your hcg rounds? As already stated you may eat whatever you like. If your body responds poorly to certain foods, for example carbs, you may wish to eliminate them from your diet. Or you may elect to eat them in limited quantities. However you choose to Juddd :welcome: and good luck.
Vanessa

Berta48 06-10-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15716278)
Hi Roberta. So you are going to be Juddding just for maintence? Or are you also going to be doing it between your hcg rounds? As already stated you may eat whatever you like. If your body responds poorly to certain foods, for example carbs, you may wish to eliminate them from your diet. Or you may elect to eat them in limited quantities. However you choose to Juddd :welcome: and good luck.
Vanessa

Hello Vanessa:hiya:
Nice to meet you:shake:.
I am thinking of doing JUDDD while on PH4 which I will be until the end of July.

I will be doing another round of HCG but while I am on PH4 I think I will do JUDDD and then when I finally get this fat off to where I am happy I will do JUDDD for lifetime.

Muffabuff 06-11-2012 02:16 PM

Roberta, I really don't get hcg but I'm sure you will have great success on Juddd and I look forward to reading your posts.

Berta48 06-11-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15717954)
Roberta, I really don't get hcg but I'm sure you will have great success on Juddd and I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks very much. I am looking forward to trying it also.
I just wish EVERY Sun, Wed & Fri were UD but since it alternates that will change:laugh:

Tomorrow will be my first DD. I will in the morning and then again the next week.So we'll see;)

It took me nearly EVERY day several times a day asking questions before I finally understood it. My daughter is the one that informed me of it. I had never heard of it before. She has lost over 100lbs in less than a year and really looks amazing!

PH3 is the hardest (for me anyway) having to stay within 2lbs of the last dose weight.:doh::laugh: