Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Important milestone yay (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/774063-important-milestone-yay.html)

Muffabuff 06-10-2012 12:36 PM

Important milestone yay

I officially hit the 25lbs lost mark this morning and hit my first goal of 118 lbs:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:. I swear I never thought I'd ever weigh this again unless I was dead and had started decomposing :rofl::rofl:. My skinny jeans are getting loose like they always used to be. For some reason no matter what size down I order they stretch out a size after an hour, American Eagle Outfitters:dunno:It's ironic because yesterday was my hardest DD ever. We had a date night and saw Snow White and the Huntsmen to get through the day. It worked I stayed at 300 calories. I feel that I owe at least half the credit to my beautiful Juddd Budddds who have never once not been there for me when I needed you. As always :heart::heart::heart: and huggles?
Vanessa

sunday 06-10-2012 12:59 PM

YES!!! :love: to hear this and can't wait to get there myself! 25 lbs down that is!!! I feel that I could actually get the rest of my weight off now.

gotsomeold 06-10-2012 01:24 PM

:clap::jumpjoy::clap::jumpjoy::clap:

BRAVO!

LOVE the new avi!

Joyjoy 06-10-2012 01:31 PM

Beautiful! Inspiring! Congratulations!

Whitlin' 06-10-2012 02:28 PM

Muffabuff, you posted a happy new photo/avatar to celebrate a great accomplishment, then! :clap: I love the inventiveness of finding ways to stick to a DD. You just made one into a date night - very cool of you! All treats are not food treats, and we can be very kind to ourselves without changing our food decisions.

PhoebeHerself 06-10-2012 02:29 PM

Congratulations!!

Sheridan 06-10-2012 02:34 PM

http://i.imgur.com/U5iPC.gif

Very happy for you, Vanessa! :hugs:

Love your new avatar. :)

Lily 06-10-2012 02:56 PM

Oh wow, that's fantastic! Well done!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kissa 06-10-2012 03:27 PM

Wow, Muffabuff! That is wonderful,:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::clap::clap:: clap::sing::sing::sing:

You so deserve this, you are one of the most diligent of all the JUDDDers here. While others sometimes choose an easier route you stick with your rotations and make them work for you.

Total respect lady. You are an inspirational JUDDD BUDDD.

Muffabuff 06-10-2012 04:19 PM

Thank you so much Cindy. I feel I'm in great company!

sungoddess 06-10-2012 04:29 PM

Love the new avatar and I love the joy I feel in your post. You have worked hard!! :hugs::hugs:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6725/congratsc.gif

mykidsteacher 06-10-2012 04:48 PM

Congrats! You are getting to be such a tiny thing! You'll be sliding into maintenance before you know it.

KeirasMom 06-10-2012 05:34 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Jbinme 06-10-2012 05:46 PM

Great job!

TryingJudd 06-10-2012 06:36 PM

What a great feeling! And so well earned! Congrats.

Alania 06-10-2012 07:52 PM

Congrats! I love the new avi. You are beautiful! :love:

Muffabuff 06-10-2012 09:02 PM

Again thanks so much your encouragement means the world to me. I'm not entirely sure what my end goal weight will be, but no lower than 110 lbs. I can't wait for Maintenance
as I'm really looking forward to having more calories on UD. I am going to be staying at 300 DD and giving all the extra calories to my UD. 1,500 calories is a bit of a stretch for me so 300-350 more calories is really going to feel indulgent. I can barely wait. It's vanity vs patience at this point lol.

Mitsa 06-10-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15716197)
Again thanks so much your encouragement means the world to me. I'm not entirely sure what my end goal weight will be, but no lower than 110 lbs. I can't wait for Maintenance
as I'm really looking forward to having more calories on UD. I am going to be staying at 300 DD and giving all the extra calories to my UD. 1,500 calories is a bit of a stretch for me so 300-350 more calories is really going to feel indulgent. I can barely wait. It's vanity vs patience at this point lol.

:high5: That is amazing and awesome, hard work and diligence has and is paying off for you. WELL DONE !!!! :jumpjoy:

Your dd numbers are like mine, my UD cals are 1490, what are yours? I just ask because you and I are so similar in height, although im shorter :sad:, and goals. hope you dont mind me asking.
I havent weighed myself yet, tom now so not going to put myself through that. Although i asked DH this morning if he felt id lost weight as i felt i had and he says "actually now that you ask, the other day i noticed your backside seemed smaller" "Thats all informing news to me" i said. Nice news though ;)

Muffabuff 06-10-2012 10:08 PM

Hi Mitsa, I thought since I've lost 25 lbs I should go and recalculate my calories. Good thing I did! :)My UD have gone from 1,500 to now being 1,442 calories. :annoyed:My DD are 288 calories but I've been doing 300 for quite awhile anyway. I find it hard to believe you are shorter than me as I am only 5 feet tall, how tall are you Mitsa? I know that getting the information that I need to eat 50 fewer calories every UD doesn't seem like a big deal but I believe whole heartedly that the extra approximately 150 calories per week can make a difference on the scale. I was really hoping my UD wouldn't go lower:cry:But as long as the scale keeps going lower I can't complain:jumpjoy:.You seem also to be younger than I am so you will probably have an easier time losing at this point in your life:jumpjoy:.How is your mouth feeling? Are the antibiotics helping you heal? I hope you are feeling much better:heart:.
Vanessa:heart::heart::heart:

PS. Oh, I just looked, only 4 ft 10 inches. You are tiny! Every pound looks like 5 lbs on us doesn't it. So not fair ugh!

RenoMom 06-10-2012 10:13 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:Awesome milestone!

skyesmom2002 06-11-2012 12:23 AM

:jumpjoy: Congratulations :jumpjoy: Can't wait to be able to have a post like this in my future!:)

Mitsa 06-11-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15716263)
Hi Mitsa, I thought since I've lost 25 lbs I should go and recalculate my calories. Good thing I did! :)My UD have gone from 1,500 to now being 1,442 calories. :annoyed:My DD are 288 calories but I've been doing 300 for quite awhile anyway. I find it hard to believe you are shorter than me as I am only 5 feet tall, how tall are you Mitsa? I know that getting the information that I need to eat 50 fewer calories every UD doesn't seem like a big deal but I believe whole heartedly that the extra approximately 150 calories per week can make a difference on the scale. I was really hoping my UD wouldn't go lower:cry:But as long as the scale keeps going lower I can't complain:jumpjoy:.You seem also to be younger than I am so you will probably have an easier time losing at this point in your life:jumpjoy:.How is your mouth feeling? Are the antibiotics helping you heal? I hope you are feeling much better:heart:.
Vanessa:heart::heart::heart:

PS. Oh, I just looked, only 4 ft 10 inches. You are tiny! Every pound looks like 5 lbs on us doesn't it. So not fair ugh!

Hi Vanessa, Ummm, yes, every pound looks like heaps on our short frames. It funny how different peoples appetite works. I could easily eat 1000 cals and be happy, i just dont care that much about it, but i do enjoy eating :stars:

Just out of interest, when you first started Judd and used the calculator, did you input the weight you wanted to be or your current weight? Also, i hope this doesnt sound offensive because its not meant too, but do you feel the 25lbs has come off from everywhere,or more from some areas? Im not sure if you exercise or not, but does all the skin pull tightish again somewhat?
Mouth better, still sore. DD today, which helped as i didnt have to eat what seems like all day. Tom too, so tummy abit sore. Popping alot of pills today, thyroid meds x 2, blood pressure tablet, Swisse multi vit/min, Nurofen, antibiotic. lmao

Sorry for all the questions.:D
p.s Lovin the new avater

MintQ8 06-11-2012 03:01 AM

Congrats!!

I wouldn't change my numbers if I were you! You're doing great!

zipp2play 06-11-2012 06:25 AM

I agree with Mint, if you are continuing to lose, don't drop the calories!

Way to go!

jodeeras 06-11-2012 08:51 AM

Wow - I am happy for you!

I noticed you're 5' (as I am also).

I haven't seen 118 lbs. on me since 1978 (when I became pregnant for my daughter). I am SO looking forward to 118 - although I don't look bad at 152 - but that number is WAY too high! ;)

I can feel the thrill for you! Congratulations!

Yam-Yam 06-11-2012 01:03 PM

YAY YOU!!!!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: What an awesome milestone!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

stargazer 06-11-2012 02:42 PM

Fabulous progress.

So in awe of you ladies who have such low UD calories and stick to it.

Buy yourself some new tight jeans. You deserve it.

sterlinggirl 06-11-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheridan (Post 15715614)
http://i.imgur.com/U5iPC.gif

Very happy for you, Vanessa! :hugs:

Love your new avatar. :)

Sheridan.. You always have the coolest responce smiles and such,, I love em~ Thanks:love:

tobelowcarber 06-11-2012 03:57 PM

FANTASTIC RESULTS!!! CONGTRATULATONS :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::sing:

Muffabuff 06-11-2012 08:49 PM

Mitsa, I started my calculations at the weight I was. I've never had a problem with any kind of loose skin or anything like that. I'm always very lucky and lose the weight from all over, exactly where I've gained it. With one exception this time lol. My Ta Tas are not getting smaller, much to my DH delight lol. But wonder of wonders he misses my behind. Who knew, I weighed 89 lbs when we married with almost no behind lol. And I carried twins!!!