Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mitsa
Stats: start 118/ goal 100
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 05/26/12
"Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature"

Ok, Im not sure why i keep getting this message.
Its starting to annoy me .
Mitsa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: minimonkey
Stats: 5'0" -- very small frame
WOE: Clean eating, whole foods
I think you have to be a member for a certain lenght of time, or have a certain number of posts, before you can have a signature. It's in the terms of service, I'm sure... but I am too lazy to look it up...lol.

How is JUDDD treating you so far? I'm interested because our stats and goals are pretty similar, and I am just starting out myself... so I am wondering how it will work for you -- another small person with relatively little to lose...

I'd love to see 100 lbs myself, though I've had no luck at all getting down that low so far, despite heroic efforts. I've gotten to 103, but couldn't maintain it. 105 is what I am aiming for, and hope I *can* maintain that this time.....

I have a lot of muscle, and that makes those lower weights difficult for me.

8/28:128.6 .... 10/7 118.4 ....10/20: 115.8
minimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimonkey View Post
I think you have to be a member for a certain lenght of time, or have a certain number of posts, before you can have a signature. It's in the terms of service, I'm sure... but I am too lazy to look it up...lol.

How is JUDDD treating you so far? I'm interested because our stats and goals are pretty similar, and I am just starting out myself... so I am wondering how it will work for you -- another small person with relatively little to lose...

I'd love to see 100 lbs myself, though I've had no luck at all getting down that low so far, despite heroic efforts. I've gotten to 103, but couldn't maintain it. 105 is what I am aiming for, and hope I *can* maintain that this time.....

I have a lot of muscle, and that makes those lower weights difficult for me.
Oh ok, you are probably right about the signature, thats cool.

to be honest, i havent weighed myself yet, but my skinny jeans are a tad looser, especially in the calf area. Im aiming for 98-100 myself, ive always been that weight. How much have you lost with Juddd and in what time? What are your UD and DD cals if you dont mind me asking? Im assuming they higher than mine cause of your muscle mass???

Last edited by Mitsa; 06-10-2012 at 01:51 AM..
Old 06-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm actually just starting JUDDD now -- tomorrow is my first up day. I've been on and off hcg for the past year, and I am done with that (at least I hope so!)

I'm going with the numbers from the JUDDD calculator based on my goal weight of 105 (I'm currently about 115) and moderate exercise, and rounding down slightly -- so that gives me 1800 for up days, 350 for down.

I am just now resuming workouts after a break, but when I train, I train pretty hard -- so I think these numbers are pretty good in terms of calories.

How tall are you, Mitsa?
Old 06-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lily
Stats: 221/215/168
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 1 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsa View Post
Ok, Im not sure why i keep getting this message.
Its starting to annoy me .
I just looked it up cos I've been wondering about this.

You need to have 25 posts and to have been a member for 25 days.
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I just looked it up cos I've been wondering about this.

You need to have 25 posts and to have been a member for 25 days.
Right then. Thanks for doing that.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimonkey View Post
I'm actually just starting JUDDD now -- tomorrow is my first up day. I've been on and off hcg for the past year, and I am done with that (at least I hope so!)

I'm going with the numbers from the JUDDD calculator based on my goal weight of 105 (I'm currently about 115) and moderate exercise, and rounding down slightly -- so that gives me 1800 for up days, 350 for down.

I am just now resuming workouts after a break, but when I train, I train pretty hard -- so I think these numbers are pretty good in terms of calories.

How tall are you, Mitsa?
Hey there. I thought your calories would be higher due to training. Wow though, my ud are only 1490. But that suits me as i find it hard to reach those numbers. I followed Tom Venuto BurnFatFeedMuscle program for a long time when training for a competition. I just couldn't eat even more cals than those. Lol.
I'm 4f 10in an am 54kg now. I've always hovered around 45-46kg. That's wear I feel and look healthy. At 54 kg now, there is not a lot of room for the weight to be distributed cause of my height so I'm very uncomfortable with the weight I'm carrying.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #8
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow, you are tiny! Glad the numbers are comfortable for you. I wish my body were a bit more like that....

Honestly, I have no trouble at all eating like a horse when I am training hard....lol! I tend towards a big appetite in general, though I can keep it under control if I put effort into it.
. How long ago were you competing?

I don't compete -- I just train for my own satisfaction and joy.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

I did one competition and that was almost 3.5 yrs ago. It was ok, i wouldnt do it again, its just too hard. 3 weeks out from competition day was exhausting, i became very irratible at home, my poor kids were wondering what was wrong with me.

The carb depletion, extra water that i had to get rid of, carrying food around first and then becoming a recluse to prepare food CONSTANTLY , training became a chore that i no longer enjoyed, i actually hated training.

Im really excited to see how Juddd works for me with my numbers from the calculator. I havent done any training yet, im fully equipped at home with everything i could possibly need (im not a gym person), but the house is being painted at the moment and all the equipment has been disassembled. I have free weights also that i can reach , but still havent used them. I havent lifted weights in a long time and i know its gonna hurt.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 AM   #10
Big Yapper!!!!

I also work out at home -- I have a nearly-complete gym set up all of my own I use free weights only when I lift, but we have a dedicated space for the benches, mats, and so forth. I really want/need a squat rack, though -- I'm limited on squats to what I can lift over my head, and that ain't cutting it for me anymore. I hope finances will allow me to get one later in the summer -- at the moment, there isn't money to be had for that.

I think I would hate competing, actually -- I'm obsessive enough as it is, and I don't need to fuel that tendency.

I also haven't formally worked out in a while -- I'll be ramping up with a week or two of the Bar Method (bodyweight exercise and isometric weights for the upper body) and then hitting the real lifting -- I am also expecting it to hurt a bit -- though I've been extremely active the past few months lifting actual objects (furniture, display racks, heavy sculptures. boxes) up and down stairs, and that is bound to buffer the gym re-entry quite a bit.

Our house is in a transitional state too (contents of my studio and final MFA exhibit being integrated, some furniture that was just inherited by my roommate that needs to be worked into the existing space, etc.) -- but I am excavating the gym area tomorrow, and then there will be no excuse but to get my JUDDDing booty in there and move it!

Last edited by minimonkey; 06-11-2012 at 03:50 AM..