Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Erika1962
Stats: 260-181.4-/-170-5'5/51
WOE: Not low carb, but low crap
Back to JUDDD

So after trying out JUDDD for a month and losing about 10 pounds on it I had decided to do one more short round of HCG ( 21 days ), just to get closer to my goal before continuing my new way of eating the JUDD way, Well I am 14 days into the round and I can not stand it!!! I know it's only one more week left but I absolutely refuse to finish, I think I got to spoiled from JUDDD, LOL.
Now what I would like to know if there is any former HCG dieters on here that have cut their round short and switched over to JUDDD, and how did you do it? Did you stabilize first or did you switch over to UD and DD right away? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Erika1962 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: RenoMom
Stats: 300/294/199
WOE: JUDDD started 300
Start Date: 4/29/13
I stopped HCG and went to LC, I never stabilized on HCG, after Id go to PH3 and just gain, but thats because my metabolism is a mess. I lost 23lbs on HCG and after going to LC this last round I kept 15 off, then lost 2 more in 2 weeks on LC then came to Juddd and am doing well with it.

I say just go for it, youve already done the 500 cal days just make sure HCG is out of your system then do an UD and keep up rotation. You might gain a bit at first but it will even out, i think youll be fine.

" Give God what's right, not what's left"
RenoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: PhoebeHerself
Stats: 203.4/183.6/160
WOE: -17.8 lbs HCG/JUDDD is next
Start Date: February 2012

I simply started my first dd as the last day of the two after my LDW then my official start of P3 as my first UD. I've been juddding now for a little over a week and have been stable (within my two lb window) so its been nice for me. I was hoping to lose weight in what would have been P3 but I understand that my body needs time to adjust - I lost 17 ish lbs.

I've enjoyed JUDDD so far and LOVE that I know that 1) being hungry isn't going to kill me and 2) I can have *that* tomorrow

Good luck!
PhoebeHerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: minimonkey
Stats: 5'0" -- very small frame
WOE: Clean eating, whole foods
I just weathered out what I hope is my last p2 round, and am starting JUDDD tomorrow, with an up day. I am going to stick mainly to the p3 rules, but am hoping I can include fruit, since I love it.

I did my p2 round rogue, so I am not stressing doing the p3 by the book, either.

Let's do this thing!
minimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Erika1962
Stats: 260-181.4-/-170-5'5/51
WOE: Not low carb, but low crap
Thanks you guys for the replies! I did JUDDD in May as my phase 4 after I was done with stabilizing on my second round of HCG and lost almost 10 pounds with it but I got greedy and decided to do another round to lose the weight a little quicker but two weeks into it I just couldn't take it anymore, of course the horrible TOM related cravings I had didn't help at all in that matter...
So the plan right now is to eat normal for 2 or 3 days, wait for TOM's departure and then back to JUDDDing

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Erika1962 is offline   Reply With Quote