Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Super hyper today! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/773971-super-hyper-today.html)

sorenkkg 06-08-2012 07:42 PM

Super hyper today!

Haven't had a day like this on JUDDD, since the beginning or ever!

1) didn't eat until dinner. Thought about it around 2pm, but I was busy all day installing my new blackberry :o and by the time I thought about eating seriously, it was close to dinner...

2) even when I had dinner, I didn't need all my calories. I'm planning to have a big glass of almond milk and a wedge of laughing cow, and if I do, I'm only at 400 or so for the day.

3) I did have a quart/liter of green tea (mango diablo flavor from david's tea-- it's mango and chili!) and now I'm SUPER SPEEDY :jumpjoy::hiya::jumpjoy::hyst::jumpjoy:

All this, aside from the caffeine high, is so new for me! I've been doing JUDDD since April 1st, but have only had a very very few super low cal days.

and I'm so hyper, i even got DH to go for an after dinner walk :)

So, I'm hoping all this points to a great weigh-in tomorrow, but I'm trying not to rest my emotional wellbeing on it :p

Just had to share!
Soren

piratejenny 06-08-2012 08:15 PM

Yay! :jumpjoy:

That tea sounds intriguing....

In Mexico, a common way to eat green mangos--they are SOUR!!!--is sprinkled or rolled in chili & salt. I always liked the just-barely ripe mangos better, though. :yummy:

Mitsa 06-08-2012 09:08 PM

Good stuff !!:jumpjoy:

Tea sounds yummy.

sunday 06-08-2012 09:35 PM

That is the lovely benefit of fasting. Isn't it fabulous? :up:

Muffabuff 06-08-2012 11:06 PM

Is this an UD or A DD for you?

Kissa 06-09-2012 02:03 AM

WTG, enjoy.

Joyjoy 06-09-2012 02:09 AM

Ooooo. To David's I go. Glad for your day, Soren. :)

gotsomeold 06-09-2012 05:12 AM

Love, love, love those 'where did this energy come from?' DDs! Let us know if you whooshed!

Majella 06-09-2012 06:59 AM

:jumpjoy: good for you!! I feel the same today and I'm on a DD as well. I have plenty to do so I am grateful for the energy. I've never used a blackberry before is it nice?

tobelowcarber 06-09-2012 09:08 AM

GREAT! I had one one day like this since starting JUDD. I have fasted for 22 hours and felt great. Hoping for another day like this. Enjoy :)

sungoddess 06-09-2012 10:13 AM

I love me some energy!!! woo hoo Soren!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

sorenkkg 06-10-2012 07:16 PM

Ok, I'm a bit behind :)

Yes, that was a DD. I usually just have iced tea in the morning, light lunch, and use the calories at dinner and then if I need it a snack (almond milk) later on.

No, I didn't woosh :annoyed: I was so peeved! Not sure if it was b/c I didn't, um, *go* before weighing, but I didn't lose ANYTHING (didn't gain either... perspective).

I tried not to lose my mind on my UD, and now I'm finishing a DD again (less caffeine though ;) ).

My new Torch blackberry is pretty cool-- has the touchscreen, and then slides up (like in the Matix ;) ) to have a regular blackberry keyboard (b/c the onscreen keyboard is a bit hard to use).
I think it's a good combination of the functionality people like in an iphone (some, not all of it... no front camera), and the corporate use of the blackberry (I mostly email a lot, so I need a good keyboard.

Anyhoo-- DH was a bit annoyed with me b/c of my hyperness, but I did manage to get to sleep and function as normal all weekend.

Here's hoping for some scale movement tomorrow :)

S.

p.s. Bev! your stats are inspiring!!!! :D WTG!!!

Manday 06-10-2012 07:47 PM

I had my first super hyper DD today, too. I cleaned out the fridge, cooked and froze 12 lbs of hamburger (without wanting to eat. ANYTHING), did laundry, washed dishes, and took care of my daughter who has a stomach virus. Didn't eat until dinner! I'm psyched!