Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #361
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Natasha, you know, you're learning something hugely valuable when you say that repeating 3-day UD cycles stalls you. You know now that you don't lose or gain doing it. It seems to me that the more we learn about how our bodies respond to Juddd variations, the more empowered we become in making choices. We also get to learn a lot from each other this way. So it may be temporarily frustrating (I know you'll find your way through it) but it's not 100% horrible, if you know what I mean.
C'Marie, I keep hearing about that 1000 cal spread, too. I suspect it's a guideline to begin with. And as with those calculated percentages that confuse us (), it helps me to remember that we've been given a very basic structure that leads most people to efficient weight loss. I loved having a structure to start withand i am freakin' thrilled with the results We're all different, though, and this board is filled with people who have done juddd with low percentages, higher percentages, etc.
My guess is that if you start with the basic model that fits your life, you'll do beautifully. Let us know!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #362
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
Natasha, you know, you're learning something hugely valuable when you say that repeating 3-day UD cycles stalls you. You know now that you don't lose or gain doing it. It seems to me that the more we learn about how our bodies respond to Juddd variations, the more empowered we become in making choices. We also get to learn a lot from each other this way. So it may be temporarily frustrating (I know you'll find your way through it) but it's not 100% horrible, if you know what I mean.
C'Marie, I keep hearing about that 1000 cal spread, too. I suspect it's a guideline to begin with. And as with those calculated percentages that confuse us (), it helps me to remember that we've been given a very basic structure that leads most people to efficient weight loss. I loved having a structure to start withand i am freakin' thrilled with the results We're all different, though, and this board is filled with people who have done juddd with low percentages, higher percentages, etc.
My guess is that if you start with the basic model that fits your life, you'll do beautifully. Let us know!
Natasha,
I am sorry, but missed your post. I agree with Joy, it may be that tweaking to something different than what you are doing will get you going again. I keep seeing others who had a gain say they lost it with 2 good DD. I have only been JUDDDing since Feb 1 and I have not had a gain, but if I did, I think I would go back to the drawing board and see if my numbers might need to be lowered? Or even DD raised? Please keep us posted.
Did you come from Hcg?

When I get home I will dig out my book and see what it truly says about the 1,000 cal diff. Someone else may have it and come along with the answer.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
YES, I know I'm a numbers person LOL.... musician, and tax accountant, and an OCD planner I even drive myself cRaZy!

I'm not concerned with losing, AT ALL, at this point. I am only concerned with the gene for anti-inflammation and maintaining. I honestly don't care what my calories are; only that I get that thing going strong so that I can possibly get out of pain eventually. Pain sucks. I refuse to take medication, so I know that my body reacts to the pain instead, and that's not good, either; but at least my liver isn't having to process the meds. It sounds like a miracle to me, and I'm willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Thanks so much for your help!

HCG Rx to lose - JUDDD to maintain
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #364
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Dr J's calculation appear to take a standard RMR and add something over 300 calories to the RMR. That is UD calories.

I suspect eating at least to, and for many metabolisms, over RMR is important.

(I have never taken the time to figure out the algorithm he uses to figure out how many cals to add to RMR. If that sounds like fun to you, go for it!)

Then he takes UD cals and divides to get the DD percentages. So, divide UD cals by 5 to get the 20% calculation. Divide by 4 to get 25%.

The results are, of course, averages that work magnificently for most people. DD invoke SIR and fat-burning. UD stops SIR and ensures this is not just another low-cal 'diet'.

After a few weeks of learning to eat the JUDDD woe, a few of us do find we have to experiment and fine-tune DD and/or UD cals because something about our metabolism does not work with 'averages'.

Right now, when you are starting, I encourage you to take a little time to get used to eating the averages. The odds are they are going to work for you. Also, the odds are after a few days practicing, you will find it easier to eat to UD cals.

I had that problem. It does get easier, but it takes practice.
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 06-25-2012 at 01:27 PM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know; I did eat some of a paleo dessert I had which was REALLY high in calories along with half a serving of salmon for protein to get it up there. I didn't get hungry until really late which is kind of normal for me but I keep getting stuck on the thing everyone says which is you're not supposed to eat late! so if I don't eat a goodly amount of calories during the day then I worry that I'm eating so late that I will pack on the pounds. It turned out allright though - no change this morning. DD today. The other half of the salmon and brocolli slaw for lunch, miracle noodles and tuna for dinner, nonfat GY for snack, and eggwhite shake for whenever I need it. 500 to the button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyWren View Post
Hi C'Marie, i felt the same yesterday on my UD - i had breakfast and lunch but by the time dinnertime came i was 800 cals short and really didn't feel hungry. I decided on something calorific but not bulky, if you know what i mean! I ate chicken breast, steamed cauliflower and shredded cabbage and made a nice calorie rich, low carb sauce from cream, butter and cheese. Did the trick.

By the way, what is a "fat bomb" ??

Very weird how DDs are somehow easier than UDs isn't it?
Old 06-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'Marie View Post
YES, I know I'm a numbers person LOL.... musician, and tax accountant, and an OCD planner I even drive myself cRaZy!

I'm not concerned with losing, AT ALL, at this point. I am only concerned with the gene for anti-inflammation and maintaining. I honestly don't care what my calories are; only that I get that thing going strong so that I can possibly get out of pain eventually. Pain sucks. I refuse to take medication, so I know that my body reacts to the pain instead, and that's not good, either; but at least my liver isn't having to process the meds. It sounds like a miracle to me, and I'm willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Thanks so much for your help!
I was just humored in your wording in your question, because I believe you will start being amazed. I think you will see the anti-inflammatory benefits after you have been JUDDDing for about 8 weeks, but I have seen other's report that they have seen it before then. I think it was Sungoddess? Are you taking Curcumin? I notice a lot of good reports on this board as well as on others about arthritis and tumeric.

Jarrow Formulas Curcumin 95
Old 06-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have taken circumin but it does upset my tummy. I quit it during P2 because there just wasn't enough food at night to counteract that, I am getting ready to re-start all my supplements now. I didn't notice any change from it but I don't know how long it would really take. I take a large amount of msm, 15g a day (3 scoops) and I do notice that helping quite a bit. I took glucosamine/chondroitan, and just about every thing possible that anyone ever said helped with inflammation/joints - like the list is very long. Seriously. It all gets very expensive and at this point I'd rather not take anything because if I don't know what's helping exactly how do I know what is ok to quit eventually? And then the other side of me says throw everything possible at it; maybe something will stick LOL.... and I could, once out of the level of pain I am in, decrease/quit some things and see what makes a difference and what doesn't. I dunno. Am really hoping for JUDDD magic. Seems like that is more sustainable and alot less expensive than all those supplements.

Also the other reason I do not want to get back into too many starchy carbs, since I can't have hardly any gluten/wheat because of inflammation, even when you go gluten-free all the prepared foods that are gluten-free use potato starch, which is a known inflammatory. No way I'm using that! The starchy carbs I do use will probably end up being bits of rice, nut/coconut flours, oats, quinoa, and some seeds. So there's my long version, probably more than you ever wanted to know about me LOL.

Last edited by C'Marie; 06-25-2012 at 01:43 PM..
Old 06-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I hear so many different supplements that help, that I am like you they all run together! Sungoddess started the thread about all of the benefits of JUDDD and I know that you probably already read, but I imagine many others have reported when they noticed arthritis was no longer bother them.

One of the Youtube videos that I posted from a guy who has been ADF for 5 years, said that he noticed the anti-inflammatory and that he; as well as his wife, had quite a bit of relief. I will try and look that up for you. It was really quite amazing at all of the different changes that he noticed as well as weight loss.

Last edited by sunday; 06-25-2012 at 03:05 PM..
Old 06-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #369
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Nancy, I somehow missed your post. Thank you! I was hoping someone would come along and explain the difference in the UD & DD numbers. I am working on the UD numbers and really trying to meet them. I think sometimes that my UD is only a problem when I am busy. I am working on the best method to find a back up plan and not fall short by 5 pm. Also, I am discovering that my hunger or appetite is much less on UD than it was when I started, so if I use the "hunger scale" I may not always get all 1700 in.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #370
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Oh I hear so many different supplements that help, that I am like you they all run together! Sungoddess started the thread about all of the benefits of JUDDD and I know that you probably already read, but I imagine many others have reported when they noticed arthritis was no longer bother them.

One of the Youtube videos that I posted from a guy who has been ADF for 5 years, said that he noticed the anti-inflammatory and that he; as well as his wife, had quite a bit of relief. I will try and look that up for you. It was really quite amazing at all of the different changes that he noticed as well as weight loss.
This is wonderful news to hear!! I know that I have to watch it too with the inflammation. Probably why my doctor thinks I am gluten intolerant. While doing P2 of the hcg protocol, I notice that my fingers are swollen--not really swollen as puffy, but swollen as in achy joints. I think that is inflammation--not really sure. I have it even while on P2, so I am not sure what is going on because I always thought of P2 as a detox and didn't think that would happen. It doesn't go away when I am on P3 either, but is more noticeable on P2. I hope that doing JUDDD will make that go away too!! Another thing to look forward to once I return in a little bit
Old 06-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #371
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: minimonkey
Stats: 5'0" -- very small frame
WOE: Clean eating, whole foods
Just checking in -- Up day today -- not as hungry, which is great. Hungry enough to eat all my calories though

Although I'd like to lose some lbs, my main concern right now is finding a way to eat that allows me to feel good, and hopefully combats the inflammation, which is a real problem all the time, but particularly when in a harder training period.

Sunday -- I love rebounding! Do you do specific rebounding workouts? I have the urban rebounding Xtreme series, and I love them -- but with the exception of the cardio-only ones, I have to be careful if I use them as a spacer between my weights days, because the muscle work in those can get pretty intense -- most of those are not "rest day" material (if you are one of those people who believe that cardio is fine on a rest day.)

I'm going to try keeping the up days right at my recommended amount, and stick with the 500 calorie down days for a week or so, and see how I feel.

Before worrying about what the scale says, I need to figure out if this is even a plan that I want to stick with long term -- which will be largely dependent on whether I feel good on it, and have energy, and so forth....

8/28:128.6 .... 10/7 118.4 ....10/20: 115.8
minimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #372

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileysGirl View Post
Hi! So I've been maintaining the 6 pounds I gained on vacation in May! Sad I know...But every weekend since has turned into a 3 day UD fest...SO starting today thru July 3rd I'm on strict rotation. I'd rather lose those 6 before my next vacation which will be a 10-12 day road trip. I'm here...Keep me STRICT please!

I am also planning on using the elliptical at home 30 minutes per day, walking for 15 minutes on my break at work and doing about 7 minutes of weights each night just arms and a little leg work. I'm also going to try to limit my carb intake this week which I haven't been doing lately.
Good plan, we'll keep you strict!

You can get this back under control, looking in forward to seeing great results.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #373
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Curious exerciser here. What is rebounding?
Jbinme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #374

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
Curious exerciser here. What is rebounding?
Mini trampoline.
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #375
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Thanks!
Jbinme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #376
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
I think I would like to try the mini trampoline! I am also interested in the weighted hula hoop to get rid of my never ending muffin top!

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone! JOY & SUNDAY - Yes! Having 4-5 UD a week and maintaining isn't bad at all! I actually thought about just maintaining this summer. It's easier b/c I have so much going on EVERY weekend and it always seems to involve food and alcohol! I love that JUDDD will let me have the things I want and enjoy life! Fall & Winter I hibernate due to the cold weather. So I am much more likely to lose weight at a good rate not going off so much. Here's to getting down 5-6 before vacay!

Natasha

Last edited by BaileysGirl; 06-25-2012 at 06:53 PM..
BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow! Mini, Jbinme, Baileysgirl, ~ I am a rebounding fool! I love what it has done for me so much! I started out with an Urban Rebounder and enjoyed the jump so much. I then started watching the Youtube videos of the rebounders that do not use springs but use the bungee cord instead and fell in love! I really wanted the Bellicon, but the price was way too much. $300 or more. So, I was reading reviews on Amazon on the Bellicon and a reviewer mentioned that the JumpSport is the exact same trampoline only much cheaper. I then read up on the JumpSport and ordered one for $199. I am in heaven. I truly do not know how on earth I ever jumped on the Urban Rebounder, because the difference is like night and day. The bungee gives you much more spring and it helps with the stress that this puts on your joints. I will tell you that you have to have a sports bra and you must wear the good yoga pants or something tight on your legs because this is definitely one great workout.

Dawn, go read Gulf Coast Girl's post about her success with JUDDD here...

How many are doing MDs?

Last edited by sunday; 06-25-2012 at 09:34 PM..
Old 06-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #378
Big Yapper!!!!

Dude, the last thing I need is to become convinced I need another piece of fitness equipment (I am SO not looking up that rebounder, Sunday!) And I DO actually use my whole fitness arsenal, too -- so it is incredibly easy for me to justify buying more.... ack!

If you are a rebounder lover, Sunday, you might want to check out the Urban Rebounder Xtreme video series -- it is nothing like the old Urban Rebounding videos -- this stuff is serious. I now tremble in fear when I pull out the rebounder...lol. I'm only half kidding....
Old 06-26-2012, 12:37 AM   #379
Big Yapper!!!!

Today was better. I came in a little above my target calories, but not much .. and that was me indulging a little more than I had to... not from crazy hunger. I felt a lot more stable eating-wise today.

We'll see how tomorrow's down day treats me. I admit I am dreading it, but I am going to do it anyhow.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #380
Big Yapper!!!!

Dawn -- have you tried eliminating gluten entirely? I am super sensitive to it -- and it made a huge difference to cut it out.

In fact, the main reason I stay low carb is for the anti inflammatory nature of the diet -- it DOES help! It doesn't fix the problem entirely (maybe nothing ever will, since Lyme is an inflammatory condition), but it does make a big difference.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:55 AM   #381
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mirtilla
Hi, I’m on Juddd from May, I’m sticking with the plan, I’m a slow loser ( also for “my” Hashimoto ) but I’don’t mind!!
The truth is that JUDDD is very achievable and I really like this WOE!! ( initial weight 72,6 kilos- actual weight 69,9 kilos!!) ,

Ciao!!!
mirtilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #382
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Welcome Mirtilla! Great to have you here.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:42 AM   #383

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Lovely to see you posting here Mirtilla, glad that JUDD has been working out well for you.

I'd like to have a mini Trampoline too but with two homes it is almost impossible to allow myself 2 and moving around with 2 cats is enough to ask of DH.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Mirtilla! Love JUDDD!

Okay girls, I am 54 and I have a BUTTLOAD of stress due to my jobs! I have two that I juggle, plus just life and all that. The energy that I get when rebounding is like no other! I have changed and uplifted my derriere better from rebounding than anything!

Mini, the Urban Rebounder is great for you but when and if it ever wears out you have to look at the JumpSport! You may even watch craigslist or Ebay for one. I actually bought 2 so that I could have one at my house and one at my 2nd job. That is how much I love this thing! I jump barefoot on the JumpSport. I do have the workout CD that you are talking about and use a whole lot of the regular workout added to my own improvisation.

The benefits of rebounding are~ Bolded my favs!

1. Strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
2. Provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems.
3. Protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
4. Helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
5. Aids lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
6. Establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Increases capacity for breathing.
8. Circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
9. Results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
10. Tends to reduce the level to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
11. Can lessen the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
12. Releases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
13. Decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
14. Improves resting metabolic rate; therefore more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
15. Rebounding causes muscles to perform work in circulating fluids through the body to lighten the heart's load.
16. Encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
17. Lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
18. Lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
19. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
20. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.

21. Adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
22. Improves coordination between the proprioceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
23. Improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
24. Offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
25. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.

26. Allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
27. Rebounding can curtail fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
28. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
29. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
30. Rebounding is an effective form of exercise by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
31. Rebounding is Fun!

Last edited by sunday; 06-26-2012 at 07:57 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Calories burned jumping versus jogging!

Old 06-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #386
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, this JUNE NEWBIE is checking in with no change again
which is exactly what I am aiming for! Woo Hoo!
I posted my stats in the stats thread but basically I started and have only wobbled .4 up through 2 up days and 2 down days now. I did see a peek at a slightly lower number (by about .6) blink on the scale for a minute before the same weight for 3 days clicked into place today. Maybe that means I'm going to get a small drop after my next DD. I don't know/don't care, if you know anything about hcg and P3 you are supposed to stay within 2 pounds of your last dose weight, and I am UNDER mine slightly, which I never am. I usually jump up at least 1 and almost the whole 2 pounds and stay there and fight it from going up further the entire P3 period. I am under. Thank God and thank JUDDD!

Hubs is liking it, too - he really likes miracle noodles LOL and it will help him get rid of his top ramen addiction!!!!! I bought some laughing cow cheese yesterday, the light swiss; never tried it before and had it with tuna and spinach over the noodles. He took a taste of it and liked it. I think next time we will make it with salmon or shrimp.

My darling daughter and her bf are the next JUDDDers soon!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful to hear Marie! I am thinking you are getting ready to see your first loss also, because my weight dips for about 2 DD before I see the loss and then down again for good. I get a real thrill when Hcg'ers transfer over to JUDDD without a hiccup.

FWIW, I have been doing JUDDD since 2/1 and have never had a gain, my weight has always gone down. Sometimes stalls for a week. But never the wrong direction. I have had a bounce from a lot of wine on an UD or even a few celebratory carbs, but it is always without fail down on the very next DD. It is really the best stabilizer that I have found and this is coming from someone who used to gain without doing one dang thing different!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #388
Major LCF Poster!

Boy I need a Rebounder ASAP! I have an elliptical and actually did 10 minutes yesterday! It always feels so good when you get done even if it's a short workout.

Stuck pretty close to my 500 calories yesterday and am down 2 pounds this morning...Of course...after a DD! Planning on getting in all 1900 of my UD calories today! I have a horrible rash/allergic reaction to some sunscreen I used Saturday so my face/neck/shoulders/chest are all bumpy & red. Going to get some Benadryl on the way home. Hoping to get in a workout tonight but I was also up til 1am this morning so am very tired today...

Have a good day!

Sunday - Yes I'm an HCG'er and came over w/o any issues at all!

Last edited by BaileysGirl; 06-26-2012 at 10:47 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Natasha, were you stable and on P3 for awhile before coming over? I just did P2 and went STRAIGHT to JUDDD - only one P3 day after my 72 hours and that was my first UP day.

I will not have any trouble getting my calories in today like the other day! I just had nearly 800 calories for breakfast! LOL..... veggies and protein the rest of the day. I had my own homemade recipe for blueberry dutch babies (like a flax/coconut flour mim but flat in a bowl) and it alone was 305 calories plus coconut milk, more co, a small handful of almonds, the other half of my 1/4 serving of that paleo carrot cake for 770 total ha ha ha ha ha TAKE THAT, body!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #390
Major LCF Poster!

Marie - I did P3 for 3 weeks b/c I stopped taking the drops about 5 days early and everyone was making me worried by saying I wouldn't stabilize. I stabilized like a rock as usual I think I had 1 CD. Then instead of P4 I did JUDDD...Never want to go back to HCG if I don't have to but it was well worth it and amazing! I lost 1 official pound on JUDDD but went on a week long vacay and ever since have been trying to officially lose the 5 pounds I gained! This summer (busy time for me with lots things involving food) I'm just going to try to maintain. It's wonderful!

Last edited by BaileysGirl; 06-26-2012 at 11:22 AM..