Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I wish summer vacation didn't come with the expense of child care!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Curvesgal
Stats: 197/126.6/125
WOE: JUDDDING
I wish my DH would cut his ponytail off.
Curvesgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
I wish time didn't go by so fast. Especially the kids growing up!
Jbinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
KOO

Gallery: KOO
Stats: Starting 183(2/06)now below....
WOE: Hcg 9/12/12...142.5/134/130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
I wish time didn't go by so fast. Especially the kids growing up!
Me too!
KOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: zeraspride
Stats: Highest 282.5 CW: 265 GW: 160
Start Date: 5/21/12
Love this thread. Was only going to lurk but will post my own now ...

I wish my husband of 18 years had not left me

Now for an uplifting 'I wish'

I wish it was September because I'm going to Disneyland!!!
zeraspride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #36

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
I wish that the folks whose house we put on offer on would accept our last and best offer

zeraspride first a big and than I wished the same thing about 15 years ago and than along came my DH who is the most amazing man in the world-all things happen for a reason-I do hope that you find someone who will love and care for you and treat you as wonderfully as you deserve to be treated but for now another
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tiva
Stats: 5"6", 157/136/135, 53 yo
WOE: Paleo/Whole30
Start Date: 12/02
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I wish we could find the family of the stray pitbull we found on Thursday. He needs to go home! Though, knowing us, if we don't find his family, he'll end up staying here. At least he seems nice.
Sweet! We've adopted 2 stray pit bulls over the years, and they've been wonderful, wonderful dogs. So if you can't find the family, I'm sure he'll love living with you.
tiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #38

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiva View Post
Sweet! We've adopted 2 stray pit bulls over the years, and they've been wonderful, wonderful dogs. So if you can't find the family, I'm sure he'll love living with you.
Unfortunately, he's become very, very attached to my husband, and has started growling and barking at me-but only when my husband's around. He's fine with me when it's just the two of us. With a 7 year old in the house, I tend to be extra careful if there are any signs of aggression. We have always had big dogs, and often dogs with "bad reputations" but they've always been extremely gentle and sweet. I have very mixed emotions now and don't really know what to do. His family hasn't claimed him, and I refuse to take him to the shelter or SPCA. Our local bully rescue is full to the brim. I don't want to give him to just anyone, since dog fighting is big around here. Ugh. Now he's spending all his time outside because I don't trust him inside with my daughter.

Here he is with our Boxer/Mastiff mix. He's the brindle, our boxer/mastiff is the fawn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1946.jpg (21.8 KB, 17 views)

JUDDD got me where I want to be!

Last edited by KeirasMom; 05-29-2012 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Added pictures
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lynn,

Thank you so much! You don't know how much what you said means to me. For now, I'm just trying to heal. Some days it hits me like a punch the stomach but I am on the mend and it sounds nice to think one day someone special might come along. Thanks again!!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 9/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnjp View Post
zeraspride first a big and than I wished the same thing about 15 years ago and than along came my DH who is the most amazing man in the world-all things happen for a reason-I do hope that you find someone who will love and care for you and treat you as wonderfully as you deserve to be treated but for now another
and , zeraspride

Been there, done that as well. Now married to a wonderful man and we are ridiculously happy, even after more than a dozen years. I share the same wish for you as Lynn.
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #41
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Might be careful what we wish for Just a thought?
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IThinkICan
Stats: 218/142-144/145
WOE: HCG-R5P4 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curvesgal View Post
Dh used to have a ponytail when we were dating... eventually chopped it off, and we put red ribbons on it and hung it on the Christmas tree as a conversation piece. True story.

My turn... I wish gas prices would go down to pre-Y2K prices... or while we're at it... how about before-I-was-born prices? LOL! Serious drain on our wallet with all the driving around dh does for work, and it costs so much to go anywhere that we very often simply stay home. I want to go out and do stuff though... especially with this smaller body, increased energy, and overall improved health!
IThinkICan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:04 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Dawn, I am a huge dog lover however I think you are being wise in taking precautions to keep your daughter safe. I would not give this dog the benefit of the doubt around my children either. It would make me nervous to have him around my other dogs. Unfortunately the fact that he has shown any aggression at all towards you should give you pause for thought about keeping him. I have taken in my share of strays but if they showed any aggression towards any member of my household, dog or human, they had to go elsewhere. But a pit bull would give me extra concern, not because they are bad dogs, but if aggressive they can cause so much more damage than other breeds.i know what a nightmare it can be to find homes for strays so I'm wishing you good luck whatever you decide to do.
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Just being a a forum troll today.. wanted to keep track of this one.. it was fun to read
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:05 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
I wish that I could find my eye glasses, phone,etc when I need them. Instead of making three trips through out the house looking or them.... just little things. Smile.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: graciejean
I wish I could lose this weight that I got to lose and not lose it for health reasons.I wish athe same for all my lcf.
graciejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One more I wish for me for the day: I wish I could read these boards AND make money so I wouldn't have to work my stressful job! Okay, now back to work ...
Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
I wish for every one to receive their WISHES!
Wait maybe not everybody...smile
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #49

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffabuff View Post
Dawn, I am a huge dog lover however I think you are being wise in taking precautions to keep your daughter safe. I would not give this dog the benefit of the doubt around my children either. It would make me nervous to have him around my other dogs. Unfortunately the fact that he has shown any aggression at all towards you should give you pause for thought about keeping him. I have taken in my share of strays but if they showed any aggression towards any member of my household, dog or human, they had to go elsewhere. But a pit bull would give me extra concern, not because they are bad dogs, but if aggressive they can cause so much more damage than other breeds.i know what a nightmare it can be to find homes for strays so I'm wishing you good luck whatever you decide to do.
We have had one e-mail from someone who may be the dog's human. DH left her a voicemail, so we'll find out hopefully tonight. He also found someone who may want to take him, if the person who e-mailed is not the dog's person. DH is taking him to a playdate with his friend and his friend's pitbull tomorrow to see if they get along. The dog is really friendly with my dogs so I have my fingers crossed it will be a good match and he'll have a loving home with someone who is more familiar with the breed.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
i wish i knew what my doggies were thinking, and that people weren't such complete morons sometimes
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
I wish my mum would suddenly decide to start talking to me again....its been 11 years now, and she only lives round the corner.
I am never going to go back to her religious group, but I try to be a good person, and would love to be a good daughter to her now she is getting older!

hugs to all
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:18 AM   #52
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
I wish my mum would suddenly decide to start talking to me again....its been 11 years now, and she only lives round the corner.
I am never going to go back to her religious group, but I try to be a good person, and would love to be a good daughter to her now she is getting older!

hugs to all
Jo
x

Years ago my mother tried the silent treatment when I wouldn't live my life like she wanted me to. Nothing was wrong with the way I was living but it wasn't the way SHE wanted. She finally got over it but it sure was difficult for awhile. I even hired someone to sit with her in the hospital after eye surgery so I would not have to be a captive audience. So I understand your feelings.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curvesgal View Post
I know this may not be funny to you, but my Ex has a pony tail now. When he retired, his fiance must have told him she likes long hair.

I think both of my adult children wish the same!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

hugs to all
Jo
x
Sooo hoping that this wish can come true! So much love and fun she is missing from a wonderful daughter.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My wish is for my son-in-law to land a job in our vicinity, so that I could be near my precious grandsons! I love my grands more than anything and my daughter is so close to me and would be in heaven living near by!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday and Jo - I wish your wishes come true. {{{hugs}}} to you both!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

zeraspride! Thank you!!!

I am sorry for your situation, I too, have been where you are! My hope for you is that you hurt will heal and that life will be full for you!

Lost my 20 yr marriage about 11 years ago. My marriage was riddled with lots of issues that we inherited from his horrible childhood. Long story, short.... he regrets his decisions now & wishes that he had not be unfaithful and lost what we had, but it is what it is.

The good news is, I met someone who is perfect for me. He loves me and I love having a normal relationship without drama and stress. I never knew how much I was missing.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
Old 06-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/192/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
I wish I could pack the kids and the DH up tonight and travel around the world staying at each place that suited my fancy 2-3 months and then move on. I used to travel the world extensively with my parents but haven't been out of the states since I had kids
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #59
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:

hugs to all
Jo
x
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: icecreamjunkie
Stats: 295/267/170
WOE: HCG Rx R2/P2 (6 week rounds)/JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 17, 2012 R1/ April 29th R2/ May 12 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
I wish to be Anastasia Steele!!!! Wheres my Christian!!!
I laughed so hard! thanks for that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I wish we could find the family of the stray pitbull we found on Thursday. He needs to go home! Though, knowing us, if we don't find his family, he'll end up staying here. At least he seems nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiva View Post
I do hope you find the owner (and they turn out to be a resonsiBULL owner! ) As someone who is very active in pit bull rescue (which, MOST dogs out there are not true american pit bull dogs, but rather an amalgamation of various bully breeds) I am grateful for people who do not buy into the stereotypical media portrayal. I will tell you that these dogs, really need to know that their human is in control and always has the situation under control. If not, they will assume the role of leader very quickly. They are faithful and loyal to their humans to the death. If for whatever reason the dog took up with your hubby first, he (the dog...and maybe the hubby too! ) needs to understand that YOU come before him in the pecking order. If he is getting along with your other dog....THAT is an EXCELLENT sign!!!
My two (the obviously ferocious ones in my photo! ) are not big dog fans, however, they have never met a strange human! They LOVE people!

icecreamjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote