Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/116.8/115-120
WOE: JUDDD
Low Carb Ideas on JUDD

I need to decrease my carbs because I am starting to lose control over my eating. I was on Atkins prior to JUDD and my PMS cravings were non-exisistent. Now, I have added lots of fruits my cravings are back.
I would love to see a sample day menu from low carbers JUDD budds. TIA
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
I think asking for ideas from the low/lower carbers who do JUDDD is a good idea for you if you are running into trouble.

Many who start JUDDD do exactly what you have done, which is to add in a lot of higher/high carb foods pretty promptly... because JUDDD doesn't have any forbidden food list.

And that's just fine, as long as you know you do well on carbs and can handle it all, will stick to your calorie numbers regardless of what foods are contributing those calories, etc.

But if you find any cravings popping up, I think it's probably a very good idea to back off and spend some time just doing JUDDD at a carb level you are more used to for quite awhile. This is not to say that you won't ever be able to enjoy fruit and other higher carb foods in your diet. Only that JUDDD can't heal and balance you immediately after you start the plan, and so it's more probable that you will do much better with the higher carb food choices if you allow some time of JUDDDing to prepare you for the inclusion of some things in a more gradual manner.

Good luck with getting some great suggestions from the low carbers here. And also, good luck in finding someday that you are able to enjoy many higher and high carb foods and enjoy them while viewing them as nothing more than good food, but not anything more than that. Don't be surprised. Most of us find that JUDDD brings us to a healthy emotional relationship with food, heals our hungers and cravings, and allows us to have fun with food and meals and our eating without being driven by compulsions at all. It's a nice state to get into. But not always possible to rush into it.

Last edited by SoHappy; 05-26-2012 at 05:17 PM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tamilda
Stats: 270/215/145
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: 8/09/11 Atkins @ 270
I low carb JUDDDD and on my dd, drink liquids, mainly water and green tea and eat beef bullion with shredded cabbage, boiled eggs, sliced thin turkey on lettuce wrapped, laughing cow cheese wedges, celery with cream cheese, tuna, chicken breast(broiled or grilled), Atkins shakes, etc. I find the higher the fat content, the more satisfied with a small amount, I am. You just have to remember to keep the portions down and make them fat and protein dense. I keep it simple. The very lc on my dd keeps the cravings on ud at bay. Hope that helps you out some.

Last edited by Tamilda; 05-27-2012 at 05:45 AM..
Tamilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/116.8/115-120
WOE: JUDDD
Thanks Pat and Tami. That was very helpful!
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote