Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Well Vanessa I did it!!! I ate 1600 cal yesterday and I went from 153.5 to 152 this morning!! woo hoo. I never lose after an UD, always gain. Today is my dd. I will decrease my cals this week and keep you updated. The funny thing was it wasn't THAT hard to eat 1600. I actually ended up having to eat some desert to make it. I had breakfast and nothing else until dinner. Skipping lunch was difficult!! but I liked that I could eat more at dinner time. I thought I would be kicking and screaming. For now I will keep my dd at 500 and lower my UD. One thing at a time.

What about the folks who eat more cals on their DD and UD and still lose weight? Are they just lucky?

AS far as vacation.....I won't be able to keep the rotation going. Going to an amazing place that is all inclusive and the food is very good. I prefer to enjoy and when i get back restart Juddd.

What ever you are craving now will be there for you to eat when you are done losing weight!!
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Good for you cuttieYou did it. I think tackling one thing at a time is best. I believe the people that get to eat more calories than us and lose are taller, larger framed women than you and I. I guess we will just have to learn to live and eat in the bodies that God gave us. As for your vacation I also agree, go eat and have a wonderful time, we only live once. When you get back, start Juddd anew and do it right. Have a happy and safe vacation!
Vanessa
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Buttercup204
Stats: 204/197/165
WOE: NK/JUDDD
You could just eat low carb on vacay, that is very easy to do and will stave off gain...just a thought. :-) Maybe one or two desserts might be a necessity. Oh I just thought of something, you could do the maintenance plan like 50-60% cals on DDs on vacay...skip lunch or something that might be enough. Not sure how long you're going away on vacay. Either way, enjoy!!! I like to do DDs on travel days (if a long travel day) because then I don't have to worry much about food, just find a salad and lemon juice, bring protein shakes and lots of fluids and maybe protein sources like boiled eggs or grilled chicken, even a soup in an airport.

-Michelle
2nd Mini-goal: 190
3rd Mini-goal: 185
4th Mini-goal: 180
5th Mini-goal: 175
6th Mini -goal: 170
Goal: 155-165 & size 8/10 or whatever weight gets rid of my wobbly bits!
Buttercup204 is offline   Reply With Quote