Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Frustrated!!!

I love JUDDD, dont get me wrong.........but what the heck!!!!!!! I follow my calories as per the caculator, and I make an honest effort not to go over! I run a mile a day, I drink my water. But the scale is stuck in the same range 170-175. I would say my body is catching up, but its been 6 weeks!!! It should of caught up by now!!

I am now at 1700 on UD's and 350 on DD's. I know its more like 1750 something but I always round to the nearest, easier to track for me. I have also tried to fast on DD's, I have even tried going back to the 500 calories on DD's. On UD's I tried eating a heavier meal in the am, I have tried to eat smaller meals throught the day. I have tried so many things to just try and break this without going over my calories but nothing is working........

I thought of taking a break and doing maintance for a bit. But all honesty, I want to just continue with the weightloss mode. I thought about maybe shaking it up and throwing a FD in there just to see what happens. But last week I had to switch my rotation and I dropped to 171 and was there for a few days, after seeing 175 for weeks. But I am now bouncing in the same range again! I figured ok if I throw a FD in there, all I will end up with is a higher number and more frustrated!

I dont know what to do to break this little bounce range. I can see 169 coming, I want it here so badly! I thought after six weeks almost 7 now of the same numbers I would of seen it by now and be bouncing below it! I figured out 175 was a set point from years ago on Atkins. But really.......6 weeks now!!!!! uggghhh!!

I lost another inch on my waist, so I am not completely stalled. I just am to the point where I want the scale to show me what the tape measure has shown me. I just cant understand how 23 inches lost can only equal 13 pounds on the scale???? I only hate that number because I am 5'1.5"'s and that 171 on me still looks like 200lbs!! All my effort and the scale hates me!!!

Can some one help me figure out something here? Maybe a new food to try, a drink to try, and easier way to bang my head off the keyboard so it doesnt hurt so much?

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Location: Smack Dab in the center of Arkansas (Go Razorbacks!)
Gallery: arkie1
Stats: 286 highest 257/250.8/??
WOE: Low Carb-IF/cngd d to JUDDD/lc on 2/9/12 (230)
Start Date: Feb 8, 2010 IF ON 8-14-11
I feel you, TANYA! I have been bouncing up and down with the same two or three pounds since the first of May...I even weigh a couple of pounds more than I did the first of May, which was a new low for me. This weight is also a set-point for me when I did Atkins. I haven't said anything up till now, just waiting it out, but wanted you to know you are not alone. I can't even tell that I've lost anymore inches! I'm just going to give it a little more time, and if something doesn't change before long, then I will look at my calculations again. I write down every calorie that goes in my mouth, so I know where I stand there.

As I've gotten older, patience seems to be one of my stronger suits, so I'm just going to wait till the end of May, and hope to see the scales going down.

Good Luck to you! And please, hang in there!

Carole
arkie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
I sorry I can't be of much help but I'm sure Pat will be along soon and help you figure it out. I sure know how you feel but when I got upset and had an UUAD it took me two weeks to get back down to where I was. So not worth it. Hang in there.
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Hey Tanya! Girl, I know how you feel, believe me.

My take on this and it may not be one that we all agree with - you aren't eating enough calories.

You are averaging just over 1000 calories a day. That's a huge deficit from your BMR plus you are running every day! It's a totally scary thing to think of adding more calories but I've seen that pay off with many people time and again when weight loss should be happening but isn't.

Hope you find your "magic" very soon!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
All I can say is give it a chance, a little longer before you "shake" things up. 6 weeks is not a long time and most times it's just when we are about to throw in the towel or look for a way to move things along faster that the Whoosh fairy comes with a little surprise for us.

It's not a race, you are losing inches and that number on the scale is just that, a number and nothing more.

Please give it a bit more time, 2 weeks maybe and see what happens. You will be surprised, I'm sure!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

ty everyone!!!

I am not giving up. Just upset with everything. You know, you work so hard for something and you want to see results. Then you see results and you want bigger and better. I am just not where I really hoped to be right now!

I just bought a few new running shorts and not thinking grabbed the size I normally would of worn, to end up having to return them because they were too big. I see the progress. I told hubby I need to go buy new summer work clothes today as a matter of fact. I wore my most fave gray capris today, to spend the day hiking them up. They just dont fit anymore, which makes me both happy and sad <----they were my faves!! I know the scale is a number. But for some god known reason, I just want to see it move!!!!!!!!!!

I am praying for that whoosh....... I know its coming, thats why I am keeping on with this. I love JUDDD and all its done for me. Not just weight and inches loss. The energy, the food, the happiness I have never had with a WOE before! The list can go on and on!!

I know we all can do this, I am proud of everyone who tries. This is such a wonderful board and WOE!!!

Frustration is just the worst part at times!!! The stupid scale you grow to hate!!!! I should just hide it for a while!!! But I was short calories today so I had a big ole glass of wine to help ease some of the frustrations!!! lol!!!

Last edited by krow134; 05-21-2012 at 07:35 PM..
Old 05-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

eeeek Ellgee, I think your right!!! I was laying in bed last night counting calories in my head. I kept coming up with 1550. I grabbed my phone and used the calculator and I was at 1561. I should of had 1700! (well about 1750) I went back in my head last few days and I have been way off most UD's! Sadly I even had a glass of wine to raise my cals to 1561!

Maybe I should try eating more on UD's! Today is a DD and I have a hamburger salad planned for dinner. I made burgers yesterday and made an extra to add in my salad for today....lol!!! I have it figured to be around 400 cals with the cheese and such once I have my salad fixings. I will use regular dressing instead of light and raise my calories to 500 or so. I find if I hit the 300-400 mark I am not hungry the next day. If I hit 500 or so, I get hungry on my UD's. Dont know why, but just the trend!

I remembered someones post about not eating enough on UD's mixed with your comments Ellgee and I realized you might be right, I need to eat more!!!

Who would of figured not eating enough would keep you at the same bounce range!! I will do this for the next week and see what happens........heck 171 on the scale again this am!!! THough I shouldnt complain to much TOM is due in the next few days so it could be alot worse on the scale!! I have noticed I dont bloat as much on JUDDD as I used to before TOM, but the hunger is gonna kick in once it does start........then its a whole new issue lol!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
I think it was Tina that found she did better when she ate a bit more on her UD. You might just give it a whirl and see what happens. At the very least - eat the calories from your calculation on Dr. Johnson's site. Even at 1550 and 400 - that 975 calories a day - then you add running every day! Our logical mind says we should be losing a LOT but our bodies get a little worried.

Crossing my fingers for you!!!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #9
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Tanya, I now struggle on up days to eat all my calories, but that is the diet. Eat the DD and the UD amounts. Track it and make sure. That's 200 c less than you were supposed to get! Also, maybe hitting the 500 on a DD will HELP you get in your UD calories (since you noted 500 makes you more hungry on UD)! KWIM?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Tanya, I now struggle on up days to eat all my calories, but that is the diet. Eat the DD and the UD amounts. Track it and make sure. That's 200 c less than you were supposed to get! Also, maybe hitting the 500 on a DD will HELP you get in your UD calories (since you noted 500 makes you more hungry on UD)! KWIM?
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
that is my brutal weight zone too. in fact I am up over 6 pounds today and back in that freaking low 170s region with some anger. you may have seen me post about it in the past in panic mode. trying very hard not to panic today. I don't feel well at all which is probably a contributor. I know my body has healing to do, and it took years to get overweight and years staying overweight and yoyoing didn't help. I have to trust that it will take time to heal and lose and a handful of weeks isn't a crisis no matter how it wants to be psychologically. hang in there sweetheart, we are in this together.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 174.8/171.4/140...48 years old
WOE: JUDDD :)
Start Date: Start date: September 10, 2014
I agree with upping your UD just a tad (maybe 100 cals), it seems everytime I overeat by 100 calories or so on UD I lose.
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Funny how in life we follow folks around.. This is a post i could have wrote.. I have gone back to eating my exact numbers.. including eating on a Down day.. I am just pluggin along over here wating on the scale to move agin.. for me its bouncing all over the place since last week of april,, i have just came to the conclusion.. my body has a time line of its own and i am now fine with that.. My new goals are work outs.. Eating eveyr thing i am supposed to, and making sure that i committ to a toning plan to force my body to look differnt even if the scale dont want to co-operate.. i will prove to my self that i can and will get thru this time.. I Refuse to wait any longer,, i am goin to do somthing that i have control over,, and for me,, Exersize to track is now what i have control over.. Good luck sweetherart, and i hope you find peace in your mind to get you thru this slower pace.. and remember.. AT LEAST YOU HAVE IT MAINTAINED~~ your loss is yours.. you own it.. never to come back are many pounds gone~
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
Start Date: 8/18/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellgee View Post
Hey Tanya! Girl, I know how you feel, believe me.

My take on this and it may not be one that we all agree with - you aren't eating enough calories.

You are averaging just over 1000 calories a day. That's a huge deficit from your BMR plus you are running every day! It's a totally scary thing to think of adding more calories but I've seen that pay off with many people time and again when weight loss should be happening but isn't.

Hope you find your "magic" very soon!

Eat, woman, eat!!! I started moving past the same 5 lb. up and down once I ate up to my UD calories per the calculator.

EAT!!!!

Last edited by vanilla_latte; 05-22-2012 at 10:47 AM..
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #15

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Lemme get this straight. You're losing inches, you fit in smaller and smaller clothes, and you're upset because the scale isn't moving? Sweetie, the number is only a number. I know you know that, but you follow it with "yeah, but..." Forget the yeah but. YOU LOOK SMALLER. You ARE smaller. Forgive me for yelling, but this is important.

We always want what we don't have. When we're losing on the scale, but not fitting into smaller sizes, we complain. When we are fitting into smaller sizes but the scale isn't moving, we complain.

Did you start dieting to see a particular number, or did you start dieting to BE smaller? Because you are achieving that goal.

You might want to raise my calories, especially given the exercise, but do not discount the progress that you ARE having. Lots of people on this board would love to have your problem, sweetie.

Don't choose frustration. Be glad for the gifts that JUDDD is giving you. You are smaller, more muscular and healthier than you've been for a long time. That's nothing to be frustrated about!

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
Lemme get this straight. You're losing inches, you fit in smaller and smaller clothes, and you're upset because the scale isn't moving? Sweetie, the number is only a number. I know you know that, but you follow it with "yeah, but..." Forget the yeah but. YOU LOOK SMALLER. You ARE smaller. Forgive me for yelling, but this is important.

We always want what we don't have. When we're losing on the scale, but not fitting into smaller sizes, we complain. When we are fitting into smaller sizes but the scale isn't moving, we complain.

Did you start dieting to see a particular number, or did you start dieting to BE smaller? Because you are achieving that goal.

You might want to raise my calories, especially given the exercise, but do not discount the progress that you ARE having. Lots of people on this board would love to have your problem, sweetie.

Don't choose frustration. Be glad for the gifts that JUDDD is giving you. You are smaller, more muscular and healthier than you've been for a long time. That's nothing to be frustrated about!

sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Hang in there - many of us seem to be struggling with the same thing and unfortunately this is not a rational process. Just because we do the right things doesn't mean we get rewarded -- in the short term. In the long term we help cement our good habits, improve our health and fit into those smaller capris!! (Please remember to play this back to me when it is my turn to whine which should be any minute given the stupid friggin scale - grrrrr!)
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #18

YOU GOTTA EAT!!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Ty everyone!

Luna I know what your saying! I really really know what your saying!

I beleive the issue goes back to my gynie. A few months ago diax with fibroids. He right away wants to remove everything. Me NO! He cut me a deal, I lose 20 pounds and change my diet (lower fats, lean meats things like that). We will discuss the fibroids, see if they shrink, see if I can avoid a hyster. My fibroids are the making my uterus the size of a 3 month pregnancy. I am 37, as much as it would be nice not to deal with TOM and the problems it gives me. It would be more of a benefit for me to keep my parts than to loose them. At my age now anyways.

I keep thinking of the 20lbs I need to lose, not the 20+ inches I have lost. He wont see the inches, he will only see the pounds! Its in a stupid chart!!! I go back June 15th. I dont want to aurgue with him, but my foot is still stamped down on the ground and not budging about it. I just wanted to show him look I can do it leave me alone now!!

I guess thats why I go back and forth with the happy sad about what I did and where I wish I was. I know it all boils down to.......if I say no, I say no and he cant remove a thing.........

I also am a bit dissappointed in myself because in 2 weeks I will not have hit that goal of 20 lbs that was set for me! I do in the long run want to get back to 125lbs. That will be in time, I know I cant do that over night, I dont expect that to happen. And a small part of me will be happy just to get to the 130's in time. I am not a teenager again, I know I wont look like I did back then. I just dont want to look in the mirror and see that 200lbs woman staring at me anymore!!! I know I am not 200lbs anymore, but in my eyes I still see her.......laughing at me........seriously here comes the tears, so glad you cant see them.........I hate that 200lbs woman!!! She is the reason my husband and kids are ashamed to know me! She is the reason I sit home and not go out, and when we do go out.........she is the reason my kids and husband walk 3 steps ahead of me or 3 steps behind me....never with me! This is my frustration..........As proud of myself as I am for what I have done.....I still hate me just as much..............
Old 05-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #20

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Aw, sweetie.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. No one deserves to feel like that.

Re the doctor. No, he can't remove anything without your say-so. You do know that they can just remove the uterus (and the fibroids) and leave your ovaries, so you don't enter menopause until later, right? Just checking. That's a side issue. Ultimately, your doctor works for you, not you working for your doctor. You HAVE made progress. If he doesn't see it, he doesn't see it. He still can't make you do anything you are unwilling to do. He's not your parent, or your boss. You can (and should) say you want a second opinion. Maybe another doctor would hear you in your desire to improve your health without surgery.

Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
Aw, sweetie.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. No one deserves to feel like that.

Re the doctor. No, he can't remove anything without your say-so. You do know that they can just remove the uterus (and the fibroids) and leave your ovaries, so you don't enter menopause until later, right? Just checking. That's a side issue. Ultimately, your doctor works for you, not you working for your doctor. You HAVE made progress. If he doesn't see it, he doesn't see it. He still can't make you do anything you are unwilling to do. He's not your parent, or your boss. You can (and should) say you want a second opinion. Maybe another doctor would hear you in your desire to improve your health without surgery.

self pity moment there.......ugggh! Please excuse my outburst.....trying day all around!

Ty for the I do know that about the ovaries, however I have family history of ovarian cancer. Because of this he said everything would be removed. He said one of the first signs of ovarian cancer is bleeding and if no uterus no bleeding. Which would make it harder to find until it was way to advanced. I just want to wait a few more years...thats all.....
Old 05-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Hazelsmrf
Stats: 303/152/150
WOE: VSG surgery
Start Date: November 8th 2012
Wellllllllll... the weight is coming off so it's working, but as for your doctor... You can tell him that you're on track for your weight loss but the weight is coming off slower than you imagined, but that you're dedicated and WILL get there, and would like to reconsult with him in 2-3 months to see where things stand. But if you absolutely want to show some scale progress I guess you can kind of fudge the results by cutting out every gram of carbohydrate from your diet 2-3 days before your appointment, you should see a whoosh of water weight loss for that, it may make your doctor happy. Though I don't think you should have to force that just to reach an arbitrary number on the scale to meet a goal the doctor has given you to meet on some arbitrary date.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #23

I had a fibroid a little bigger than yours and my doctor never said anything to me about if I lost weight they may shrink. I really don't think it helps them in anyway, at least not from what I have know, been told and read.

I don't think weight loss does anything but make surgery easier for you AND the doctor. And if you can live with the fibroid for now, do so. And give yourself as much time as YOU need before you take do a life change like he is suggesting.

I would also get another opinion (which I did! )

Old 05-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Oh no. I'm boo hoo, nose blowing, crying!
I think because I can relate (5'2" was 199 now 171) and still feel like the humiliated 200lb woman.
I know you can do this! We are all powers of example.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I had a fibroid a little bigger than yours and my doctor never said anything to me about if I lost weight they may shrink. I really don't think it helps them in anyway, at least not from what I have know, been told and read.

I don't think weight loss does anything but make surgery easier for you AND the doctor. And if you can live with the fibroid for now, do so. And give yourself as much time as YOU need before you take do a life change like he is suggesting.

I would also get another opinion (which I did! )

I have problem fibroids. Due to the problems, he wants to remove my parts. They cause me to have continuous TOM's for months on end at times. The last time was 3 1/2 months non stop and I had to have a d&c and was very very anemic. My blood pressure dropped, heavy heavy flow to where nothing would "catch" it. Passing out....on and on goes the list. It gets very bad for me at times.

I do suggest a book "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibroids". Quite an interesting read on natural ways to shrink them. My doc actually suggested this book, he said he understood the reasons I dont want the surgery, but I also needed to understand why I needed it too. Thats why the change of diet, exercise and weightloss that he wanted of me to try to do this naturally since the surgery was such a NO for me! As much as he said I needed the hyster, he was willing to work with me in the long run! He wouldnt of suggested any of this if he wasnt!!

Surprizingly since I started JUDDD, I have not had the problems mentioned above! Its been a blissfull almost 3 months now!!!! I am hoping that means all this hard work has started to shrink them naturally!!! The hardest part was giving up the animal fats. Thats my fave part of a steak mind you!!! I am sure he will be happy with the work I have done, the fact that my TOM is becoming normal again, and so on. I dont know why I worked myself up over all of this.........its working.....I know it is........I am just having a bad day I guess!

Last edited by krow134; 05-22-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Oh no. I'm boo hoo, nose blowing, crying!
I think because I can relate (5'2" was 199 now 171) and still feel like the humiliated 200lb woman.
I know you can do this! We are all powers of example.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:31 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: casmira
Tanya, don't be ashamed of how you feel about your weight. We're all friends here, we've all seen the same reflection, we can all relate to how you feel.

Even if you haven't quite made your target, your doctor will see that you've made huge strides towards your goal and might well be prepared to give you a bit more time there.
casmira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:41 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/151/145
Start Date: March 2012
hope you are feeling better Tanya! Let us know what the Dr says when you go! I hope that JUDDD helps your fibroid issue and that you move through your weight loss stall soon! Sounds like you are on the right track!
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Tanya, so sorry to hear about your weight and your frustrations. I hope in 1 to 2 weeks with you eating more, you will have good news to share!! Keep us updated. Take care!!
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cactusrose63
Stats: 156/156/130 - 5'4", Age: 53
WOE: JUDDD 1900/800 or less if I can!
Start Date: JUDDD restart June 2014
Tanya, I would consider eating more, I keep finding posts around from women who stalled when they dropped their cals. If you are really active with running, etc, you need the cals on Dr J's website, use the exercising 1-3 times per week for up day and see what happens. I am following that pretty closely, even go over sometimes and I am losing weight.

Also, what clothes do you fit into now that you did not 6 weeks ago? I am hoping that this WOE is "melting" fat, which may not show up so fast on the scale. I have lost a good amount of inches in 3 weeks. Check it out. Maybe put your scale away for a while? I was so sick of being a slave to the scale! I have finally come to realize if I loved how I look, I really wouldn't care what the scale says. My clothes are fitting better and muscles are showing more so I am happy with progress so far. Best to you!
cactusrose63 is offline   Reply With Quote