Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's saturday, what are you eating ? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/772039-its-saturday-what-you-eating.html)

annieS 05-19-2012 01:52 AM

It's saturday, what are you eating ?

DD here

B = x
L = mushrooms & ratatouille (100cal)
D = probably dining out... hope I can stay within my 500-600cal range !

adillenal 05-19-2012 02:40 AM

DD
B - 1/2 cup cooked groats with 1 t oat fiber and 1/2 t gluc, coffee with HWC
L - water
D - water
Have a protein shake with me in case I need it.

KSanderson1967 05-19-2012 03:48 AM

UD here... hope I do good with it... the weight lose is now averaging 2.5 lbs per week so I guess I shouldnt complain... its like watching a tree sway in the wind... back/forth/back/forth
But...
B coffee with sfcreamer
snack coffee with sf creamer
B2 probably eggs and hashbrowns with bacon and salsa
L= who knows.
D= who knows.....
I have no kids or hubby at home this weekend... have been craving KFC so maybe its the day to indulge.
Have a fantastic day folks... pray for me while I mow my yard... its about a foot high... Anyone got a goat I can borrow?

Karen

KeirasMom 05-19-2012 05:33 AM

DD

B: Berry Pomegranate Lassi
L: We will be out at a Mega Pet Adoption event today at an amusement center. Depends on whether or not we adopt. If not, will probably hit Subway or Wendy's. If we do, will probably come home and fix something.
D: Either Swai and veggies, or a lean cuisine.

I'm going to try to pick up oat groats and make some for tomorrow's UD breakfast. Thanks Adi!

BTW Karen, Adi might have a goat you could borrow. :D

Maerow 05-19-2012 06:35 AM

I just started JUDD a week ago after coming back from a two week vacation in which I threw sense to the wind and ate everything within sight to the point of severe excess every single day of my vacation....good vacation....and now I am trying JUDD as I think I can do this for life.

I technically started two weeks ago but it took me awhile to get used to the DD's and I overshot my calories pretty bad that first week so I am not even counting it as JUDD and I am still figuring out menus. I love these "what are you eating" threads!

Today is an UD for me (I managed DD yesterday on hard boiled eggs and a tiny single serving of greek yogurt - finally getting the hang of them).

B: SF/FF vanilla yogurt with 1/2 cup of greek yogurt for fat and to thicken, some All Bran cereal sprinkled on top for fiber, finished off with a bit of whipped cream for fun. YUM

L: Going out to a Indian Buffet, going to keep my sanity and not go crazy though.

D: at parent's house.

lynnjp 05-19-2012 07:34 AM

UD for me

breakfast protein shake and some fruit 310 calories

lunch out-probably a salad and sandwich

supper hot dogs and beans 740 calories

that leaves me with about 600-700 calories for lunch and a snack if I need it later

sophiethecat 05-19-2012 07:34 AM

Another dd/FD. This evening is a graduation party for my nephew, and so I'm sure there will be lots to eat. :)

B
-green tea w/stevia & lemon juice
-almonds
-my hot cereal blend (oatmeal, flax, chia, cocoa, coconut oil & sugar, salt, cinnamon, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk, etc.)

sophiethecat 05-19-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15665712)
Another dd/FD. This evening is a graduation party for my nephew, and so I'm sure there will be lots to eat. :)

B
-green tea w/stevia & lemon juice
-almonds
-my hot cereal blend (oatmeal, flax, chia, cocoa, coconut oil & sugar, salt, cinnamon, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk, etc.)

L
-almonds
-apple
-carrot
-prunes

zipp2play 05-19-2012 10:16 AM

Up day here!! We are off to the softball fields soon !!

B- 2 eggs, OMM, cheese, spreadable fruit 426c
L - chicken patty and salad 296c
S - protein granola bar 190c
D - deli meat , chips at ball field ??c

After lunch and such I have 1200 c so plenty to play with. Goal is 2000

zipp2play 05-19-2012 10:22 AM

I typed that wrong I have 1000-1100 calories left for the day

Scotty 05-19-2012 11:35 AM

UD!! Target 1704

B- coffee, ff hnh, Splenda 2 slices lite bread, basted egg, bacon.

L-soft shell crabs sauteed in brown butter!!! Fresh white peach!! Can you say Spring???

D-hamburger on a bun!! with mayo and nice tomato. A bit of some nice veg.

Calcs say just under 1700 cals. If I can stay away from the booze I am golden and happy!

jodeeras 05-19-2012 11:38 AM

DD Today:

B: Tea with 1T Fat Free Half & Half (10)

L: Tossed salad greens with, 1 small celery stick (sliced), 10 grape tomatoes, 10 raspberries, 2 oz. solid white chunk tuna and 2T Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette (87) Yum!

Bouillon cube (5)

icecreamjunkie 05-19-2012 11:48 AM

I WAS having a great DD.....coffee w/ 1 oz organic hh not even hungry till 12:30.....

then I went to sam's for some veggies and rotisserie chicken....

:sad: I ate all the skin! I can't help it! It is like a drug! I LOVE the skin....it is the best part! Good thing is I couldn't even eat my lunch of sauteed cabbage! Wasn't hungry! lol

InTheLight 05-19-2012 12:31 PM

Happy Saturday everyone!! :D I got my bloodwork done, will hear sometime next week what the results are - because stomach was acting up a bit, yesterday ended up being a DD calorie-wise, so I will definitely do better today! My menu:

B: apple fritter, diet coke (after bloodwork was done!)
L/D: grilling outside - will enjoy a hot dog, hamburger, mac and cheese, sweet potato pudding, baked beans, green beans, potato chips, and corn on the cob, yum!! :kicking:

sophiethecat 05-19-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15665965)
L
-almonds
-apple
-carrot
-prunes

2 p.m.
-sardines in olive oil, dipped in mustard
-carrot
-red grapefruit
-evoo + kale

Kissa 05-19-2012 01:11 PM

Don't know what to call today. First day back to to attempting my rotations. Thaough it was going to be an UD. But....

B cold chicken 30 g
L 1/2 a fruit scone with butter
D 1 slice ham with a large salad

S 1.5 large glasses of Merlot and 2 50 g packets of salt and vinegar crisps (stress eating)

So around 800 calories. I think I will call it a DD as I allow myself around 700 in maintenance.

tobelowcarber 05-19-2012 01:16 PM

DD here

B: x
L: 2 hard bolied egg whites, 5 oz steamed spinach, 6 oz raspberries, 2 oz blackberries (184)
S: 3 oz cucumber (9)
D: Mushroom and onion soup with 1 tbs yogurt (54), turkey breast (180)
8 oz steamed cauliflower (56)

total 483

melisa82 05-19-2012 01:55 PM

Made it to my 1st goal of losing 30 pounds!!!

Going to be a great UD

B: 45g Bacon (243)
L: 2 Landjaeger (320) Almonds (255)
D: Rib Eye (700) , Cauliflower (150) , Mixed Lettuce (25) and Sour Cream Ranch (120)
Dessert: 10sq Dark Chocolate (250)

Total 2063 Calories :)

Kissa 05-19-2012 01:58 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Off to the Whoo Hoo thread with you, and share it with the world!

vilanteira 05-19-2012 04:49 PM

UD

B: black tea, green tea
L: 2 eggs over-easy, take-out chinese: slow-braised pork belly with spiced pickled veggies, thin-sliced beef tendon in scallion chili oil, small portion of white rice
D: ginger garlic braised chicken drumstick, larb neua (spicy thai beef salad), peppered brie
S: Chocolove almonds & sea salt dark chocolate

1860 calories total.

sophiethecat 05-19-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15666217)
2 p.m.
-sardines in olive oil, dipped in mustard
-carrot
-red grapefruit
-evoo + kale

Grad. party food:

-1 BBQ pork on bun with coleslaw
-a few potato chips
-1 small meatball
-loads of strawberries
-1 banana
-coffee