Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Friday. What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/771963-its-friday-what-you-eating.html)

KeirasMom 05-18-2012 04:51 AM

It's Friday. What are you eating?
 
UD

B: Black coffee, 1 C FF Greek Yogurt, SW powder, Mio berry/pomegranate, 1 medium banana. (317)

L: Lean Gourmet Santa Fe rice and beans, Green Giant Just for One broccoli with cheese. (340)

D: ???

annieS 05-18-2012 04:57 AM

UD too :D

B = bread & margarine (400cal)
L = tofu banh mi sandwich & chocolate (600cal)
D = asparagus risotto (??)
S = some sweets i'll cook this aternoon ^^

zipp2play 05-18-2012 05:23 AM

Down day for me...but it's Friday!

B - 2 egg 140c
L - salad 172c
D - veggie stir fry with some protein

goal of 500c

Terilynn 05-18-2012 05:26 AM

DD - ug

Black coffee
B=gluc pudding made with almond milk.... (60)
L=gluc pudding made with almond milk.... (60)
D=cabbage stir fry.... (depends on how much of everything I put in it :) )

maybe a hard boiled egg sometime during the day (75)

sophiethecat 05-18-2012 05:56 AM

It will probably be another dd/FD.

Foods until 5 p.m. will consist of almonds, fruits & veggies (blueberries, apple, carrots, then sauteed kale and broccoli slaw and cabbage), probably a can of King Oscar brisling sardines in evoo, maybe my hot cereal blend.

It's gonna be a busy evening, so dinner for the family will probably be a huge skillet of eggs scrambled with deli turkey, veggies and some cheese.

buttoni 05-18-2012 06:22 AM

UD 325/1630

B- two of my banana muffins (recently posted recipe)
L- eating out so not sure what I'll choose yet
D- either a salad with some shrimp on top or a Joseph's pita sandwich of some kind

adillenal 05-18-2012 06:48 AM

UD
B - 1/2 cup cooked groats, coffee with HWC (160)
L - yogurt with fruit (500)
D - steak, baked potato (1000)

InTheLight 05-18-2012 08:30 AM

Happy, Happy Friday!! :yahoo: :jumpjoy: Had a salad last night; it didn't set well with my stomach, so that was not a good decision ...:( So I will attempt a somewhat good UD today:

B: Snackwells protein bar, water (still not trusting the coffee yet ...)
L: Cup-o-noodles, cheese curls
S: Granny Smith tart applesauce
D: Not sure yet, maybe tuna fish sandwich with some chips

Bloodwork tomorrow, so really pushing the water and staying away from the sweets -- TTYL!!! :kicking:

stargazer 05-18-2012 08:35 AM

Sounds good.


DD

Coffee with skimmed milk

Two chicken drumsticks.

I ought to eat something else now. Possibly some scallops I can fry in some coconut oil plus some foraged green leaves from the garden; garlic mustard and dandelion leaves with some spinach with the merest smidgeon of low cal dressing.

362 cals not counting the oil for frying the scallops.

Becky 05-18-2012 08:43 AM

UD and my Birthday so.....

B: coffee, stevia, 1/2&1/2 (60)

The rest I'll play by ear, I was peeved that I forgot to buy my Birthday CHEESECAKE!!!! UGH! I was going to get a slice from the grocery store, it's wonderful! I'll probably run out and get it after the kiddos get home from school, too wiped out from my morning shopping and laundry to move much right now....

KeirasMom 05-18-2012 09:13 AM

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

InTheLight 05-18-2012 10:34 AM

Happy Birthday Becky!!!! Yeah gurl, go get that cheesecake, this is a very special day!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Becky 05-18-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InTheLight (Post 15664028)
Happy Birthday Becky!!!! Yeah gurl, go get that cheesecake, this is a very special day!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

It sure is...I'm 36 for the 4th year in a row! I'm really 46 today but the running joke in my family is that I've been 36 for the past 3...now 4, years in a row. :up:

lynnjp 05-18-2012 11:20 AM

Happy Birthday Becky-enjoy that cheesecake!!!!

DD for me

Lunch bison beef stick 45 calories special K chips and laughing cow cheese 145 calories total 190 calories

supper ground turkey burger in pita with mushrooms, onions and peppers and a salad 300 calories
total 490

Joyjoy 05-18-2012 11:23 AM

Happiest of birthdays, Becky. Enjoy the cheesecake,
Kristin:heart:

soon 05-18-2012 11:40 AM

DD
b: coffee w/hwc (not hungry)
L: yoggie, plus lime cilantro broth

D: Egg salad sandwich

vilanteira 05-18-2012 12:54 PM

Happy birthday Becky!!! Hope you enjoy the day and the cheesecake! :birthday:

DD

B: 1T EVCO, coffee
L: --
D: italian herb chicken breast, thin-sliced ham, pan-fried yellowtail, cajun andouille sausage

460 calories total.

sophiethecat 05-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15663292)
It will probably be another dd/FD.

Foods until 5 p.m. will consist of almonds, fruits & veggies (blueberries, apple, carrots, then sauteed kale and broccoli slaw and cabbage), probably a can of King Oscar brisling sardines in evoo, maybe my hot cereal blend.

It's gonna be a busy evening, so dinner for the family will probably be a huge skillet of eggs scrambled with deli turkey, veggies and some cheese.

1 p.m.
-King Oscar sardines
-carrot
-melon
-blueberries
-raspberries

3:30 p.m.

-almonds
-leftover beef & bean burrito with all the toppings
-carrot
-apple

RenoMom 05-18-2012 01:46 PM

:birthday:Becky.

I turn 40 in another 2 weeks. My boss usually does cakes for birthdays, but I asked her to make me a fruit salad:heart:

Okay so today is an UD

B - 2 eggs, 3 turkey bacon, coffee cream

L - went out had a turkey sub and diet coke

D - tacos, rice, maybe beans, been craving mexican food.

oropendola 05-18-2012 02:11 PM

5/18 UD 194.4
S/C/F/P/C = 11/90/24/76/1873
B: coconut oil
B: Chia Ricotta Bowl
S: kale, coconut oil
L: weisswurst
S: Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookie (made with hazelnut flour :yummy:)
D: Eggplant Sausage Pizza
S: Golden Milk

KeirasMom 05-18-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15663139)
UD

B: Black coffee, 1 C FF Greek Yogurt, SW powder, Mio berry/pomegranate, 1 medium banana. (317)

L: Lean Gourmet Santa Fe rice and beans, Green Giant Just for One broccoli with cheese. (340)

D: ???

Skipped the SW powder and just used 10 oz water, 1 C FF Greek yogurt, and some Mio peach/mango, and shook it all up in my shaker cup for breakfast. It was very much like a lovely Indian Mango lassi! YUM! That, with my banana, was plenty to keep me going until lunch.

I actually stuck to my lunch plans.

Still no idea about dinner.

oropendola 05-18-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15664600)
Skipped the SW powder and just used 10 oz water, 1 C FF Greek yogurt, and some Mio peach/mango, and shook it all up in my shaker cup for breakfast. It was very much like a lovely Indian Mango lassi! YUM! That, with my banana, was plenty to keep me going until lunch.

I actually stuck to my lunch plans.

Still no idea about dinner.

I'll try that. I have it all here and love mango lassi. Thanks!

KeirasMom 05-18-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oropendola (Post 15664608)
I'll try that. I have it all here and love mango lassi. Thanks!

Any time. Enjoy! :yummy:

soon 05-18-2012 03:56 PM

Keira's mom what is SW powder and is the yougurt plain ?

KeirasMom 05-18-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soon (Post 15664807)
Keira's mom what is SW powder and is the yougurt plain ?

SW is just the Sun Warrior brand protein powder. I've been having a shake most days for breakfast.

The yogurt I used was Dannon Oikos nonfat plain Greek yogurt. 120 calories for a whole cup and I forgot how much protein it has, but I want to say it was in the 20-25 gram range. Squeeze Mio (whatever flavor you want really) to taste. It made a huge shake. I used 10 oz water, but you could probably use less if you want it thicker, or more and add a little gluc for a really thick shake.

sophiethecat 05-18-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15664399)
1 p.m.
-King Oscar sardines
-carrot
-melon
-blueberries
-raspberries

3:30 p.m.

-almonds
-leftover beef & bean burrito with all the toppings
-carrot
-apple


7 p.m.

-almonds
-carrot
-egg scrambled with kale, mushrooms, garlic, peppers, onion, tomato, etc.
-natural chunky peanut butter with 1 square dark chocolate
-Sunsweet prunes
-wine
-1/2 bag OR popcorn

msack3889 05-18-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 15663703)
UD and my Birthday so.....

B: coffee, stevia, 1/2&1/2 (60)

The rest I'll play by ear, I was peeved that I forgot to buy my Birthday CHEESECAKE!!!! UGH! I was going to get a slice from the grocery store, it's wonderful! I'll probably run out and get it after the kiddos get home from school, too wiped out from my morning shopping and laundry to move much right now....


:birthday::birthday::birthday:

msack3889 05-18-2012 05:53 PM

I am finishing under 500 cal for the first time in the almost 2 weeks I've been doing JUDD (490) :D

B: coffee w/2T. SF Coffeemate
L: Progresso light vegetable chicken soup w/miracle rice
S: hot cocoa made w/Swiss Miss SF cocoa, Torani's SF chocolate syrup
D: Hormel "compleat" pot roast
S: small salad w/1T. Newman's Lite Honey Mustard dressing

KathyL 05-18-2012 06:34 PM

DD, all I had was a protein drink made with strawberry flavored protein powder (not the best choice), water, 1/2 cup yogurt, cinnamon, and 1/2T coconut oil. Around 200 cal. Was going to have a salad too but just didn't want to bother with it. LOL

sophiethecat 05-18-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15664883)

7 p.m.

-almonds
-carrot
-egg scrambled with kale, mushrooms, garlic, peppers, onion, tomato, etc.
-natural chunky peanut butter with 1 square dark chocolate
-Sunsweet prunes
-2 glasses white wine
-1/2 bag OR popcorn

-another square of dark chocolate with peanut butter

That's all for the day. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 AM.