Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Gone 2 days, back 2, gone 2 weeks (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/771764-gone-2-days-back-2-gone-2-weeks.html)

Yam-Yam 05-15-2012 08:23 PM

Gone 2 days, back 2, gone 2 weeks

My crazy traveling schedule is here again. I'll be gone Wed/Thurs; back home Fri/Sat and flying to the east coast for a 2 week stay.

I'm going to do my best to stick to rotations but some days will probably look more like fast-5.

I'll check in when I can. :hiya:

Beeb 05-15-2012 08:52 PM

You coming anywhere near Jersey, Yam?

Sheridan 05-15-2012 09:25 PM

Hope you have a great time!

MintQ8 05-16-2012 04:47 AM

Have a great time - and do what you can!! But most importantly enjoy!

sazzie 05-16-2012 05:37 AM

Will miss your wonderful informative posts, but we know we will be reading them again in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!

Jbinme 05-16-2012 05:53 AM

Hope you have a great time!

sterlinggirl 05-16-2012 07:00 AM

Safe travels my friend~:hugs:heart:

Luna Loca 05-16-2012 11:49 AM

We'll miss you!!!!! Jealous of all the travelers. I hope you can stick to your rotations to your satisfaction, and even if you can't, you'll jump right back on when you get home. Have a nice time!! And if you're going to the Midwest send me a PM, maybe we can meet up!! :D

SoHappy 05-16-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yam-Yam (Post 15657873)
My crazy traveling schedule is here again. I'll be gone Wed/Thurs; back home Fri/Sat and flying to the east coast for a 2 week stay.

I'm going to do my best to stick to rotations but some days will probably look more like fast-5.

I'll check in when I can. :hiya:

Enjoy your travels, enjoy your meals, do the best you can with your rotations and calorie numbers without worrying over it, and check in as much as you can.

I'll bet we're going to be having more and more folks taking vacation breaks now that the weather is lovely and schools are close to letting out for the summer. :)

mttemple4 05-16-2012 02:03 PM

Safe travels! You'll be missed!

InTheLight 05-17-2012 07:25 AM

Praying traveling mercies for you Yam-Yam!!! You'll be missed, take care!!! :hiya:

Yam-Yam 05-22-2012 07:06 PM

Thanks for the love!!!

Thanks everyone for all the love and affirmation!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15657917)
You coming anywhere near Jersey, Yam?

Um, how close is Jersey to Altoona??

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 15658211)
Have a great time - and do what you can!! But most importantly enjoy!

I AM!! I'm so good at enjoying myself!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sazzie (Post 15658301)
Will miss your wonderful informative posts, but we know we will be reading them again in a couple of weeks.

:o Awwwwe....thank you! I miss being here. Had a minute to pop in tonight after dinner, so I jumped at it!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!

:o Awwwwe....thank you! I miss being here. Had a minute to pop in tonight after dinner, so I jumped at it!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 15658564)
Safe travels my friend~:hugs:heart:

:hugs::hugs::heart::love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Loca (Post 15659328)
We'll miss you!!!!! Jealous of all the travelers. I hope you can stick to your rotations to your satisfaction, and even if you can't, you'll jump right back on when you get home. Have a nice time!! And if you're going to the Midwest send me a PM, maybe we can meet up!! :D

Not the Midwest this time. But when I do, I'll PM you for sure!!:up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoHappy (Post 15659364)
Enjoy your travels, enjoy your meals, do the best you can with your rotations and calorie numbers without worrying over it, and check in as much as you can.

I'll bet we're going to be having more and more folks taking vacation breaks now that the weather is lovely and schools are close to letting out for the summer. :)

Oh, Pat! It's so lovely here right now. You are right about the weather. At dinner tonight on the Potomac harbor in downtown D.C. It rained while we were dining on the patio. but we were under a big red market umbrella. It was so romantic watching the rain drops splash on the water. I'm getting lots of exercise and burning up the calories. I don't have a problem fasting during the day. Then at dinner I choose healthy sea food and lots of greens. It's wonderful and so freeing! And I know JUDD will be waiting for me when I get home. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mttemple4 (Post 15659647)
Safe travels! You'll be missed!

I miss you too!:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by InTheLight (Post 15661156)
Praying traveling mercies for you Yam-Yam!!! You'll be missed, take care!!! :hiya:

thanks for your prayers! I appreciate that more than you know. :aprayer:I miss all of you and feel like you are my extended family! Really, I do!!! I will pop back in when I can. Can't wait to tell you all the good stuff I'm up to. We are at the Hyatt Capitol Hill right by the Capitol building in our nation's Capitol. (D.C.) It's my old stomping grounds as I used to work at the U.S.D.A. and that is where I met my DH!!! Lots of memories here for us. fun ones, to be sure!:hugs:

mykidsteacher 05-22-2012 08:32 PM

Prayers for safe travels and loads of fun coming your way.