Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melisa82
Stats: 5'6" SW 244 CW Too Much GW 160
WOE: LC
Start Date: 3/27/12
Does JUDDD work for EVERYONE?

If someone sticks to their calories 100% of the time and follows all the "rules", do you think they will lose weight? Do you think this WOE can work for everyone?
melisa82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
I do. I have seen some who cannot eat this way due to being on insulin and being unable to manage the blood sugar swings, and have seen some who stop JUDDDing because of issues that trigger pre-existing eating disorder issues. But many with eating disorders can and do JUDDD, so you never know.

But other than those fairly rare circumstances, yes, I do believe that JUDDD can work for everyone. It is a very healing WOE, in that it not only helps us lose fat and preserve muscle, but it also lowers inflammation in our bodies, lowers blood pressure, seems to help many with mood issues, gives energy and clear thinking, and many other benefits. Weight loss is just one of the many benefits.

It's not necessarily fast, and the bounces can be mind-messing, as can the periods where we don't lose any weight (which happen on every single plan out there, it's not JUDDD failing, it's the body re-grouping). Do JUDDD as written, no deviations, and see for yourself. I'm a believer. I've been (almost) 100% faithful and have seen amazing changes in the three and a half months that I've been JUDDDing.

Read the Woo Hoos thread, read the non-scale victories thread, and see what is possible.

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.

Last edited by Luna Loca; 05-15-2012 at 12:10 PM..
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
There are some people who use the calculator and don't lose weight for a month or two. The calculator's not infallible; sometimes they have to decrease (or increase!!!) calories by 100-200/day...sometimes the UD, sometimes the DD,sometimes both.
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote