Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   it's some kind of magic ♪♪♪ (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/771682-its-some-kind-magic.html)

annieS 05-15-2012 12:34 AM

it's some kind of magic ♪♪♪

hello ladies,

I'm back from a crazy eating weekend in Bordeaux !

We went there to introduce our parents to eachother as we're getting married next year. As you can guess my fiancÚ's parents pulled out the best food and wine to impress my parents. On sunday we barely left the table from lunch till 11pm.
And yet, here I am, after 3 days of intensive eating (preceded by a week of 700cal DD rotation) and I'm at my lowest !!!
The first stepping on the scale said 59.8 but the following try gave me a 60.1 kg. I'll keep the 60.1 as 59.8 is just too good to be true ! It would be a new low since I started JUDDD 3 month ago !

So well, once again, JUDDD magic kicked in. JUDDD :sing: !!!

gotsomeold 05-15-2012 02:12 AM

Congratulations on getting engaged and introducing your parents to each other. I hope you have long, happy, and always interesting life together!

And :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: on your weight loss! What a wonderful result from a fun and delicious feast!

janj 05-15-2012 03:23 AM

Felicitations!

So happy for you on both counts - the upcoming wedding AND the wonderful scale surprise on your return :shake:

Let's hope all the wedding planning goes smoothly and you can find a stunning dress to showcase your trim body:)

MintQ8 05-15-2012 03:40 AM

Felicitations!!!

Jan - so glad you used that word too!!

Annie - wondered where you had got to - I was absent for a while - and then I didn't see your name.

I am quite jealous of a weekend of excellent food!!!!

And well done on the weight!!

KeirasMom 05-15-2012 04:16 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Congratulations on your engagement and on the lovely weekend with a loss!

Joyjoy 05-15-2012 04:19 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:Fantastic! Congratulations on every front,
Kristin:heart:

mykidsteacher 05-15-2012 06:48 AM

Congratulations on both counts! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

theredhead 05-15-2012 06:49 AM

I love reading things like this. JUDDD is amazing! Congratulations!

Sheridan 05-15-2012 09:07 AM

:love: Happy and excited for you!

Spank'd 05-15-2012 09:17 AM

You go, girl! :D

b_lou_who 05-15-2012 09:37 AM

delightful!

SoHappy 05-15-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annieS (Post 15655142)
hello ladies,

I'm back from a crazy eating weekend in Bordeaux !

We went there to introduce our parents to eachother as we're getting married next year. As you can guess my fiancÚ's parents pulled out the best food and wine to impress my parents. On sunday we barely left the table from lunch till 11pm.
And yet, here I am, after 3 days of intensive eating (preceded by a week of 700cal DD rotation) and I'm at my lowest !!!
The first stepping on the scale said 59.8 but the following try gave me a 60.1 kg. I'll keep the 60.1 as 59.8 is just too good to be true ! It would be a new low since I started JUDDD 3 month ago !

So well, once again, JUDDD magic kicked in. JUDDD :sing: !!!

Hi, Annie!!!!! :laugh: First of all, I'm so happy and excited to hear of your upcoming marriage in the future year. I'll bet the weekend was wonderful, both families getting to know each other.

And Woo Hoo that you were able to take a JUDDD break during this visit and your weight stayed pretty stable. I think that's a true blessing and reward when we are JUDDDers. I've never followed any diet plan before that would do this for me, so I find it absolutely amazing.

Glad you are doing well! Continued success, and my warmest regards!

annieS 05-21-2012 12:32 AM

UPDATE !

I think I was a bit too optimistic :o

The weight gain IS retroactive... and now, 1 week after the crazy weekend the scale does show !!! I've had the worst bounce, 3 pounds this week...

So I decided to get back to 500 cal DD (I was around 700-800 for the past 2 weeks) and get back on weight loss mode... I have swimsuit AND wedding dress fittings coming up !!! (ok, wedding dress fittings won't start before september but still !!!)

let's see how it goes....