Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Stitchfluffy
Stats: (170/165/135) PCOS-Fibromyalgia
WOE: JUDDD/LC
Start Date: Jan. 3 2012
If you're hungry on DD's try this!

If you're having a hard time with your DD's, especially at the start, then you need to try hoodia!
I usually like the kind with ONLY hoodia in it, not a whole lot of other extracts and caffeine. It helps so much with the hunger!
Stitchfluffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: stargazer
Stats: 190/166/147 5' 10"
WOE: Juddd/ Dukan
Start Date: March 2012
I did try Hoodia back when it was all the rage and you had to buy it form under the counter in Holland and Barrett. Didn't do much for me. But then I wasn't trying to stick to 500 cals and under.

So far my satiety index foods are doing the trick for me. Baked beans on toast and I'm good.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
I did try Hoodia back when it was all the rage and you had to buy it form under the counter in Holland and Barrett. Didn't do much for me. But then I wasn't trying to stick to 500 cals and under.

So far my satiety index foods are doing the trick for me. Baked beans on toast and I'm good.
I do more like this too. On DDs, I just eat food. I have a good gathering of naturally low calorie meals that give me a huge plateful of food, fill my belly, keep me feeling very satisfied for quite awhile, and afford me some excellent nutrition too. I just don't do the drugs/potions, etc. But don't care of others choose to use products.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avicenna
Stats: 215/190's/somewhere in the 170's
WOE: 30 day whole food challenge
Start Date: July 2011 (JUDDD in February 2012)
I've found it's effective when taken in a large enough amount, although my personal problem is that, like many other things, it gives me serious acne, so it's a trade-off. I used it too when I first started JUDDD.

I wouldn't see hoodia (which is a plant extract) as more of a 'drug/potion' than tea or coffee (which are also plant extracts), except that it's marketed as a pill (but they also put coffee extract in pills too).

Last edited by Avicenna; 05-12-2012 at 01:42 PM..
Avicenna is offline   Reply With Quote