Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
travel strategy - need input pls

I have 4 days of travel and celebrations coming up - living in a hotel and eating out all meals. I would be happy to just maintain and not gain so what would happen if I kept to rotations but used the maintenance 60% numbers which would allow me 1155/1925 if calculated on a slightly lower weight then I currently sit? Even if I am eating out I think I could maintain those numbers or close to them if I skip B and L on DDs. Of course, if I can stay lower on DDs I will. Has anyone tried this approach? Thoughts?

Last edited by TryingJudd; 05-05-2012 at 11:04 AM..
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mttemple4
I think that sounds like a good plan. I have been *losing* on 650-800 down days and 1900 up days (I am a lb away from onederland).

I recently travelled and was able to stick to my rotations for the most part--did a medium, then up, then down day. Even in the airport I was able to get creative with some down day food (made deviled eggs from the hard boiled eggs at Au Bon Pain and their mayo/mustard packets ) and on my first day at the airport (medium day) I brought ham and precooked chicken breast from home. I ended up throwing that chicken over salad from a grocery store salad bar that night. It was a little hard but doable. So . . . at those levels it's definitely doable and I can't imagine that you would gain.