Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's saturday, what are you eating ? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/770568-its-saturday-what-you-eating.html)

annieS 05-05-2012 02:34 AM

It's saturday, what are you eating ?

DD here, probably high-ish DD

B = low cal pancake (100cal)
L = coffee
D = asparagus saffron rice & maybe some wine

have a great weekend everyone !

KSanderson1967 05-05-2012 04:09 AM

DD here too...

B: Coffee with sf creamer
L: remains to be seen and eaten
D: who the heck knows...

zipp2play 05-05-2012 04:44 AM

Up day for me. !!

We are at the ball fields so this is all tentative .

B- egg / omm
At the ball fields :
Cold chicken, cheese, chips or some crackers, strawberries.
Home will be guacamole and skinny margarita's.

Maybe some peanuts thrown in there!

Horsetrainer110 05-05-2012 05:39 AM

I was a bad bad girl yesterday....went on a road trip on what was supposed to be a DD and I caved and ate normal......so today is going to be not only a DD but a fasting day.....liquids only. Coffee in the am and chicken broth tonight. This was the first time I didn't keep a DD. :cry:

MintQ8 05-05-2012 05:49 AM

Supposed to be a DD to compensate for yesterday's UD - it became a MD - I blame TOM and blahness!!

B: Muffin, Cheese
L: Egg Whites, Egg, ham and salsa
S: Coffee
S: Small Popcorn at movies
should have stopped there - as I wasn't hungry - I was before - but wasn't at 9.00. But DH was hungry....
D: small soft chicken taco, half a share of fries & a frozen margarita

Oh well.... tomorrow still needs to be an UD - so it shall be - but Monday will be a great DD!!

dazygyrl 05-05-2012 06:36 AM

DD

one meal in the afternoon

a HUGE wrap made with joseph's lavash bread, a whole avocado, smoked turkey, lettuce, cucs, onion, light miracle whip.

LC brownie

total cals: 634
DD cal goal: 650

Better With Age 05-05-2012 07:02 AM

UD

Celebrating Cinco De Mayo (no I'm not Mexican, just love Mexican food!)

Eating light for breakfast and then dinner is carnitas, guacamole, cheese dip and chips! For dessert I will be making sopapilla cheesecake.

I will not be legalistic with the calories but not gorge myself. I am choosing a free meal and then tomorrow a great down day!

Melissa

TraciLew 05-05-2012 07:08 AM

I'm SO glad my UD fell on Cinco de Mayo!

Bagel Thin with LC cheese for bfast
Lean Cuisine for lunch

Then having friends over for taco bar and margaritas tonight! :)

mykidsteacher 05-05-2012 07:51 AM

UD for me. No plans for cinco de mayo, though.

b--2 sausage patties; smoothie with almond milk, SW vanilla protein powder, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 banana, 3 strawberries (470)
l--going to try to make some grain free vegan wraps and add some ham, lettuce, avocado, tomato and veganaise mayo; apple slices (409)
s--grilled steak, stir fry veggies, 1/2 baked potato if I have the calories to spare. (570 with the potato and Earth Balance soy free spread)

This gets me to 1449. I really need to be at 1600, so will need a snack, or perhaps make some grain free muffins for supper.

If I have an afternoon snack and decide I want a muffin, I'll drop the potato.

lynnjp 05-05-2012 08:04 AM

UD for me also-no Cinquo De Mayo plans I am just celebrating in general LOL

Breakfast egg white omelet with spinach and mushroom and a monkey biscuit 420 calories
Lunch chicken salad sandwich on whole grain bread with pecans, apples and grapes-YUM!!! 760 calories
Supper not sure yet-possible potstickers with mushrooms and spinach 350 calories

total around 1600 calories

sophiethecat 05-05-2012 08:30 AM

FD. Though my calories are unrestricted, I am still counting them to make sure I reach at least 1800 to prevent further weight loss.

B
-green tea w/stevia
-3 oz. almonds
-1 apple

L
-1 c. leftover oyster stew
-homemade guacamole with broccoli & cauliflower florets to dip

The guacamole was 1 mashed avocado, 1/4 c. coconut cream from a can, 1 T. hot salsa, 1 T. fresh lemon juice. I guess that's my Cinco de Mayo treat. :)

estimated 1000 calories so far

TryingJudd 05-05-2012 08:33 AM

UD for me:

B: half a grapefruit with a toasted sandwich slim w one slice of cheese (225)
L: probably light as I want to save most of my calories for a nice dinner out tonight
D: 1500 calorie blow out TBD

Total: 1950

BaileysGirl 05-05-2012 08:35 AM

UD and thank you lord! It's Cinco De Mayo! I celebrate too just b/c I love Mexican & Margaritas!!

Brunch - 2 egg omelet w/ red onion, bell pep, shrooms, little crumbled sausage, bit of cheese topped w/ sour cream & salsa, 1 sausage patty w/ sf syrup, skim milk
Snack - last very small pc of cake from the cake we bought a week ago! thank god it's gone!
Dinner - half order of chicken nachos, cheese dip/salsa & chips & quite a few margaritas!

Beachgirl6976 05-05-2012 08:46 AM

DD here

B: Coffee
L: Nothing
D: Beans, Lettuce, Salsa (163)

vilanteira 05-05-2012 09:13 AM

DD. I love Cinco de Mayo, but not celebrating this time since we just went out for dinner last night for another celebration and I don't want 2 UDs in a row.

B: 1T coconut oil, herbal tea
L: --
D: italian herb chicken breast, thin-sliced ham, 1 LC wedge, roasted garlic chicken sausage

415 calories total. I'm gonna try taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in the morning for health purposes. I'm not counting the calories towards my daily limit but will still add it to my tracker every day. I'm curious to see if it'll make a difference with my weight loss at all.

InTheLight 05-05-2012 09:41 AM

Good morning, Happy Saturday!! :jumpjoy: Making this a good DD today:

B: 3 egg whites fried (51)
L: 2 cups cubed fresh cantalope (120)
D: 100 calorie bag of popcorn (100)
S: Honey Maid lil' squares, one serving (130)
Total: 401 calories
Already drinking my water, and plan on going to Curves later today for a great workout!!

KeirasMom 05-05-2012 11:47 AM

DD

B: Black coffee (5)
L: Sun Warrior - Warrior Blend Vanilla protein shake. It was pretty good, but gritty. I need to play with adding things, or maybe make it with hot water next time, then chill it. (84)
D: No plan yet.

I'm at 89 calories so far, but I'm sure I'll probably snack later. I don't usually do shakes, but wanted to try this one.

CharlotteChick 05-05-2012 02:44 PM

DD for me!

B Two cups of coffee with 4 tbsp HWC (still stuffed from last night's chicken fettucine alfredo) 200 cal.
L Two hard boiled eggs. (140 cal.)
D So far, one tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter (had to run out the door with my husband) 100 cal.

Want to eat most of my calories at night with some added CO so hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight.

KeirasMom 05-05-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15634001)
DD

B: Black coffee (5)
L: Sun Warrior - Warrior Blend Vanilla protein shake. It was pretty good, but gritty. I need to play with adding things, or maybe make it with hot water next time, then chill it. (84)
D: No plan yet.

I'm at 89 calories so far, but I'm sure I'll probably snack later. I don't usually do shakes, but wanted to try this one.

Snacked on 2 Suzie's thin cakes with a laughing cow swiss (60).
Dinner: Small Wendy's chili with cheese, onions, and Trader Joe's habanero hot sauce (280).

429 for the day.

dazygyrl 05-05-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazygyrl (Post 15633492)
DD

one meal in the afternoon

a HUGE wrap made with joseph's lavash bread, a whole avocado, smoked turkey, lettuce, cucs, onion, light miracle whip.

LC brownie

total cals: 634
DD cal goal: 650

I ended up a bit higher. had some in the shell sunflower seeds at ds's baseball game and then he wanted to go out for supper and picked huhot. I didn't not want to eat in front of the kids, so had a side salad.

adillenal 05-05-2012 06:50 PM

DD
B - egg, coffee with HWC
L - Quest bar (was at a craft show, was super hot, felt nauseated so ate
D - Atkins shake
LOTS of lemon water with salt so I will probably gain 5 pounds tonight.

sophiethecat 05-05-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15633687)
FD. Though my calories are unrestricted, I am still counting them to make sure I reach at least 1800 to prevent further weight loss.

B
-green tea w/stevia
-3 oz. almonds
-1 apple

L
-1 c. leftover oyster stew
-homemade guacamole with broccoli & cauliflower florets to dip

The guacamole was 1 mashed avocado, 1/4 c. coconut cream from a can, 1 T. hot salsa, 1 T. fresh lemon juice. I guess that's my Cinco de Mayo treat. :)

estimated 1000 calories so far

Around 5:30
-1 can King Oscar sardines (I wasn't hungry, but I had stuff going on all evening and knew I wouldn't be able to eat, so I went ahead and ate then.)

10 p.m.
-1 oz. almonds
-blackberries
-strawberries
-2 carrots

Approx. 1450 calories.
Pretty much full but I need to get in about 400 more calories...

Adding: Well, that was easy! lol!
-1/2 c. pineapple drenched in coconut cream
-1/2 banana dipped in natural crunchy peanut butter

So I made it to roughly 1800 calories! Woot! :) Good night, All.