Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Be honest and Juddd will forgive (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/770438-honest-juddd-will-forgive.html)

Muffabuff 05-03-2012 04:23 PM

Be honest and Juddd will forgive

I have read time and time again how forgiving Juddd can be. Well, after having a one day free for all and gaining 5 lbs I wasn't feeling a lot of forgiveness. My mistake was being too impatient:(. After one DD I lost 1/2 lb, after the next UD I lost another 1 lb, after one more DD I lost yet another 1 lb :jumpjoy:. So in less than a week half of my blow out gain is gone:jumpjoy:. Just 2 1/2 lbs to go until I reach total forgiveness back to 123 lbs. so I have learned that Juddd is indeed very forgiving. If you cheat big time you will gain to be sure:p but if you jump right back on the Juddd wagon, as all my lovely Buddds, supported me in doing, you will lose them almost as quickly.:jumpjoy: I really panicked when I saw that 5 lb gain but all you lovely ladies:heart: brought me back to sanity:stars:And got me back on task:heart:.i was going to say that I don't know where I'd be without my Buddds but I do know and it's not a good place to be:down: you all helped me to break a really negative and familiar pattern( switching diets) and freaking out and that's no small thing:eek:.I can only hope that I am being half as great a Juddd Buddd to you all as you all are being to me:heart:. What lucky men our DH's are lol ha ha :hyst::hyst::heart::heart::heart:You all
Vanessa

Yam-Yam 05-03-2012 04:30 PM

Vanessa! Yay YOU!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: And you ARE a terrific :heart: JUDD BUDD for sure. :hugs:

KeirasMom 05-03-2012 04:35 PM

Awesome! WTG on getting right back on track! :jumpjoy:

nickicaps 05-03-2012 04:42 PM

I love this thread! Thanks for the reminder of the magic that is JUDDD :-)

sophiethecat 05-03-2012 04:42 PM

:jumpjoy: You're a terrific, supremo JUDDD bud, Vanessa! WTG on staying the course! :high5: More good things to come for you, my fellow JUDDDmeister! :hugs:

leonak 05-03-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffabuff (Post 15630307)
I have read time and time again how forgiving Juddd can be. Well, after having a one day free for all and gaining 5 lbs I wasn't feeling a lot of forgiveness. My mistake was being too impatient:(. After one DD I lost 1/2 lb, after the next UD I lost another 1 lb, after one more DD I lost yet another 1 lb :jumpjoy:. So in less than a week half of my blow out gain is gone:jumpjoy:. Just 2 1/2 lbs to go until I reach total forgiveness back to 123 lbs. so I have learned that Juddd is indeed very forgiving. If you cheat big time you will gain to be sure:p but if you jump right back on the Juddd wagon, as all my lovely Buddds, supported me in doing, you will lose them almost as quickly.:jumpjoy: I really panicked when I saw that 5 lb gain but all you lovely ladies:heart: brought me back to sanity:stars:And got me back on task:heart:.i was going to say that I don't know where I'd be without my Buddds but I do know and it's not a good place to be:down: you all helped me to break a really negative and familiar pattern( switching diets) and freaking out and that's no small thing:eek:.I can only hope that I am being half as great a Juddd Buddd to you all as you all are being to me:heart:. What lucky men our DH's are lol ha ha :hyst::hyst::heart::heart::heart:You all
Vanessa

Thank you for posting this as I have pigged out the last 3 days!:lol:

But now I am back on track. :shake:

Spank'd 05-03-2012 06:00 PM

I felt the same way when things looked like they weren't moving in January. I waited it out, and sooooooo glad I did!

Muffabuff 05-03-2012 08:47 PM

Leonak you and I can pee the water weight away together.:hugs:

mykidsteacher 05-03-2012 09:06 PM

Good for you for not throwing in the towel, but getting right back on track and dealing with the damage. Vacations are fine, necessary, wonderful. But what a mess your life would be if when you went on vacation, you never came back!

So take a JUDDD vacation, but then come home, do the laundry and get back to work.

Which is just what you are doing. And it's working!

sterlinggirl 05-04-2012 02:28 AM

:jumpjoy: so glad you didnt throw in the towel.. you will glad you stuck it out too.. congrats on working the plan,, and yes JUDDD is forgiving:heart:

gotsomeold 05-04-2012 02:35 AM

Isn't living in a magical kingdom fun?

Kissa 05-04-2012 03:47 AM

Lol on magical kingdom Nancy.

It is magical, but we make the magic, by keeping on, rotating those days and finding all the great support here.

I am delighted that the indulgence weight is leaving you Vanessa. Great job.