Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RebeccaSimpson
Stats: 174 goal 140 5'10
WOE: juicing and juddd
Start Date: 01/24/2013
Quesion on DD's

Hi you all,
Today marks my 2nd DD, it's evening here in Europe, so I'm almost through with it, and still have over 300 cals left. Today wasn't as easy as my 1st DD, probably because I was surounded by food, and bored. But. The hunger wasn't bad, but I feel tired, dizzy and have a had ache. I took some Potassium which helped it. Have you veterans go through that? And what have you done about it?
Thank you!
RebeccaSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: babykinz
WOE: No white food
I dont know much about Raw vegan diets but maybe some B-12 will help with the tiredness.
babykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaSimpson View Post
Hi you all,
Today marks my 2nd DD, it's evening here in Europe, so I'm almost through with it, and still have over 300 cals left. Today wasn't as easy as my 1st DD, probably because I was surounded by food, and bored. But. The hunger wasn't bad, but I feel tired, dizzy and have a had ache. I took some Potassium which helped it. Have you veterans go through that? And what have you done about it?
Thank you!
You are possibly experiencing some detoxing. I suggest being sure you drink as much water as you can get it in and I take a multi mineral supplement to deal with potassium, mag and cal issues. Be sure you don't get dehydrated as that can really cause headaches. Taking epsom salt baths can really help with the detoxing effect plus it gets some magnesium into the system. I find that helps with the aching and headaches I can get. Best wishes to you!
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RebeccaSimpson
Stats: 174 goal 140 5'10
WOE: juicing and juddd
Start Date: 01/24/2013
Thx to both of you.
I take B12 and also magnesium. I usually have energy to the top, because of my raw vegan diet. I also did a cleanse, so there shouldn't be a lot of detox going on. But I did had bad carbs and white sugar, which my body is just not used to it. So probably is. THe bad stuff whom my body want's to get out of. Mhhh haven't thought about that before posting. But I'll def. Go to bed early tonight. can't hurt either haha. Thx again!
RebeccaSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote