Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Terilynn
Stats: back to LC 1/6/14, going to stick to & make it
WOE: LC
No OFFENSE SKINNIES ;)

But.......

Are there many of us around that have 50+ pounds to lose? It just doesn't seem that way.

I will put it all out there ... I am 54, 5'3" and currently weigh 195 (started at the big 200..... so I guess it is working).

I started JUDDD on April 16th and it is getting easier every day. Down days are easier.... not looked forward too, but easier. I am starting to be able to stick to mu UD calories and all my up days are no longer UUAD's.

Everyday I have a new plan.... still sticking to JUDDD, but finding a way for it to work for ME. I started taking Resveratrol Diet on the 30th of April. I will try to take it religiously for one month. After all the reading I have done, it looks like I should give JUDDD a minimum of 3 months before making life long decisions. So far, it's a good fit.

Anyone want to chat - discuss - etc.?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal
I'm def not a skinny! I want to lose quite a bit more (probably around 40-50).
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #3
Mrs. Robbie Williams

Gallery: hippiegirl
I literally weigh twice as much as I should, so I hear ya! I can't believe I've gotten this fat, but there it is.
hippiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: babykinz
WOE: LCishJUDDD
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more then 50 pounds to lose here.
I too experiment, mostly with UP calories, but I cant find a formula that makes any sense. I tried lowering the calories by a couple hundred and that didn't work. I think the only way that truly will work for me is by the book.
I am sticking with JUDDD, as disheartening as it seems sometimes, like not losing after a great DD, the big picture shows it works. I just have to keep looking at the big picture.
babykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

I know there are a lot of people doing JUDDD that have worked very, very hard and are at goal and I love hearing their stories. Just wondered if there were any "like candidates" to commiserate with.

I would love to lose 75 pounds, but will be thrilled with anything right now.

I wish I didn't love food, but I do and that is why I am what I am.

I have low carbed successfully once and then unsuccessfully a lot of times. I did hHcg and lost a lot of weight, but... it's back. I don't have too many good things to say about hHcg now, but to each their own.

So far - I am loving JUDDD..... but I still ***** about it a lot. My husband is doing it with me and that sure helps. I think he likes it a lot better than low carb - except it is hard to convince him he can not have blue cheese dressing on his salad on a DD.
Terilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Well, I said that I only have 33 left to go, but technically that is my first goal. When I get to 150, I am certain that I will re-think this.

I agree on the 3 months! 3 months will give you a great idea of how your can gage your plan for the next 3 months etc.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Can I play? I have less than 50 to my first goal, but started out with over 100! Plus, I'm pretty sure I'll want to lose a little more when I hit 175. I'm 5'10" and will be 40 in September.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Location: Smack Dab in the center of Arkansas (Go Razorbacks!)
Gallery: arkie1
Stats: 286 highest 257/250.8/??
WOE: Low Carb-IF/cngd d to JUDDD/lc on 2/9/12 (230)
Start Date: Feb 8, 2010 IF ON 8-14-11
According to BMI or BMR () charts, I need to lose 77 more pounds for my age and height! So, yes, I have a lot more to lose. No skinny person here! But, we can do it with JUDDD. I eating this way, and oddly enough, I don't mind the DD's at all. I haven't gone down much at all in clothes size, but feel so much better, I don't foresee ever eating any other way.

Carole
arkie1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ASHLEY2HAWAII
Stats: 196/183/125
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: RESTART 7-8-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilynn View Post
But.......

Are there many of us around that have 50+ pounds to lose? It just doesn't seem that way.

I will put it all out there ... I am 54, 5'3" and currently weigh 195 (started at the big 200..... so I guess it is working).

I started JUDDD on April 16th and it is getting easier every day. Down days are easier.... not looked forward too, but easier. I am starting to be able to stick to mu UD calories and all my up days are no longer UUAD's.

Everyday I have a new plan.... still sticking to JUDDD, but finding a way for it to work for ME. I started taking Resveratrol Diet on the 30th of April. I will try to take it religiously for one month. After all the reading I have done, it looks like I should give JUDDD a minimum of 3 months before making life long decisions. So far, it's a good fit.

Anyone want to chat - discuss - etc.?
Hey Terrilynn,
I have almost the same stats as you. Im 5'3" and started at 195 and Im 50 I lost a lot on HCG and was down to 157 then life happened, got married son had surgery, diag with HYPO etc. I love the Judd plan for the freedom. Im good with the food part, it's the drinking calories that add up. We can do this, I have got to get this weight off and keep it off for good, Im so tired of this consuming my life. I refuse to buy any bigger clothes!
Good luck and lets support each other!
Ashley
ASHLEY2HAWAII is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: RenoMom
Stats: 300/294/199
WOE: JUDDD started 300
Start Date: 4/29/13
I have atleast 100 to lose! Im 5'6 and 283.5. Today I started JUDDD, I hope its the answer. I am hypo and LC is not working so well anymore.
RenoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Better With Age
Stats: 169/158.9/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 21, 2012
Terilynn,

I have struggled with my weight since I was 12 years old, I will be 43 this month. I have done almost every diet known to man. I have had successful times of loss, but them slowly returned to my old way of eating and would gain it plus. The other day an old friend who saw recent pictures of me on facebook asked me how much I had lost and I said about 3,000 pounds! Over the course of my life that is probably true. My highest non-pregnancy weight was 263! That was in 2003 and I just did not give up. There would be periods of time I would say, what the heck and eat whatever, but in my heart I knew I would never give up trying.

June 2011 I weighed 212 when I started hcg (yet another I'll try anything) and over the year lost 40 pounds through 3 rounds of hcg. About six weeks ago I found JUDDD and started 2 days later and now I am down 11 pounds. This morning I weighed 158! I have NEVER in my adult life weighed 158. I want to get to 145. There were times when I was well over 200 pounds I would just cry because it seemed impossible to lose that much weight and actually stick with it. But I just kept going. When I fell of the wagon I just got back on or found a new wagon to get on.

Keep moving forward. I think the thing I am even still learning is I will need to do something the rest of my life. I can't just eat. But JUDDD has given me the tool that can help me reach my goal and maintain.

Oops, I got carried away telling my story, but I hope you will keep chipping away at your weight one pound at a time.

Melissa
Better With Age is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Manday
Stats: 250/233/130 5'3"
Start Date: 4/19/2012
I have been comptemplating starting a similar thread as I'd also noticed that many people here seem to have fewer pounds to lose than I or came over to JUDDD at or close to goal.

I am 31, 5'3" and currently weight 240.2 (down from 250). My goal is 130, but I'll do a reevaluation at 150. So I've got anywhere from 90-100 left to go. Looking forward to how others with similar goals are doing with JUDDD.
Manday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!

I am loving hearing everyone's stories. It makes us all know we are not alone. 200 is the highest I have ever gotten and I was devestated. I don't know why - I deserved it - I truly love food and eat like a 250 pound 6'10" MAN. I have NO clothes to wear - I am an administrator at work, but my staff all wears scrubs...guess what???? I am currently wearing scrubs everyday to work.... I act like I am going to go out on the floor and actually do some work. LOL..... I never do, but scrubs are cheap and comfy.

I am so envious of all the people that are smooth sailing through JUDDD and I am hoping to follow in their footsteps. I need to quit giving up.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
I always seem to be the one who started as the heaviest and still has the most to lose!! I am still over 200 pounds. I have lost 90 and still have so much to lose. I try to take it one day at a time or I will just end up giving up. My dream at the moment is to get into onederland. I got so close when I was on HCG, but when I tried to maintain, the weight just came back so quickly.

I am heading towards 4 months on JUDDD. I LOVE seeing all of the success that people are having, but then I started reading about the dreaded stalls and plateaus that people hit and was a bit sad to see that even with this plan of shaking up the metabolism, that the long stalls still happen. I guess there is just no way around them.

I found the first three months relatively painless, and DD's were not a problem, but I am struggling a bit more now. The last two DD's were really hard for me. I am really not sure if it is psychological or not. I handle most up days much better now however. I know that when the initial great weight losses slow down, so does my staunch enthusiasm. I do want to do this for the rest of my life, but I look forward to eating more on down days like people who are maintaining can do.

I also feel a bit of depression when I see my skin. With a large amount of weight to lose, my skin is just stretched out. I see it just hanging and I know there is nothing I can do except surgery and that is not a possibility for me. So some of the joy of losing the weight is tainted from the ugly saggy skin. It even hangs on my forearms.

I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but it is the reality of weight loss for me. I am sticking with it though and am glad I am not the only one in this situation. Sometimes you can just feel so alone with it, you know?

Thanks for starting the thread as I see there are people who can relate!!

Last edited by sungoddess; 05-03-2012 at 09:19 AM..
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #15
Big Yapper!!!!

I too need to to talk to "like people".

I realize people that only need to lose 5-15 pounds take this everybit as seriously and it is just as hard, but it is so "DIFFERENT" for me to read. I get so jealous and think... WTH - if I was 30 pounds heavier than you I would be happy.

I have to learn to not compare myself to anyone.

It is hard seeing that things get harder..... I was hoping things would get easier. Sometimes - no A LOT of times - I think "I just don't care".... I would rather be happy than thin, but then it all starts again.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
I too need to to talk to "like people".

I realize people that only need to lose 5-15 pounds take this everybit as seriously and it is just as hard, but it is so "DIFFERENT" for me to read. I get so jealous and think... WTH - if I was 30 pounds heavier than you I would be happy.

I have to learn to not compare myself to anyone.

It is hard seeing that things get harder..... I was hoping things would get easier. Sometimes - no A LOT of times - I think "I just don't care".... I would rather be happy than thin, but then it all starts again.
I do know what you mean. Because it is a bit harder for me doesn't mean it will be that way for you. I have those psychological demons that come in that I have to battle. Sometimes I also think " I don't care", but I do really care and am not happy this way because unfortunately my health has been compromised due to the way I was eating. It is actually because of health concerns that I started JUDDD. I really do focus on my non-scale victories a lot because that pumps up my attitude. We can do this, you know? We really can.

Last edited by sungoddess; 05-03-2012 at 09:53 AM..
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
Big Yapper!!!!

You are so right Beverly - we can do this!

My health has not suffered at all do to my weight - it might have been better/easier if it had. I am super duper healthy. I haven't been sick in years. I am as far from a germaphobe as you can get and I think that is why I am so healthy - nothing can hurt this system of mine. I work in healthcare, but I don't do doctors. I am a horrible patient.

Well - maybe we can help each other not think..."I don't care" The thing that is great about JUDDD is that you can eat whatever you want and I can honestly say for the most part I have been way over my UD calories and a tiny over my DD ones. I know I will have to get strictor.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #18

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
I always seem to be the one who started as the heaviest and still has the most to lose!! I am still over 200 pounds. I have lost 90 and still have so much to lose. I try to take it one day at a time or I will just end up giving up. My dream at the moment is to get into onederland. I got so close when I was on HCG, but when I tried to maintain, the weight just came back so quickly.

I am heading towards 4 months on JUDDD. I LOVE seeing all of the success that people are having, but then I started reading about the dreaded stalls and plateaus that people hit and was a bit sad to see that even with this plan of shaking up the metabolism, that the long stalls still happen. I guess there is just no way around them.

I found the first three months relatively painless, and DD's were not a problem, but I am struggling a bit more now. The last two DD's were really hard for me. I am really not sure if it is psychological or not. I handle most up days much better now however. I know that when the initial great weight losses slow down, so does my staunch enthusiasm. I do want to do this for the rest of my life, but I look forward to eating more on down days like people who are maintaining can do.

I also feel a bit of depression when I see my skin. With a large amount of weight to lose, my skin is just stretched out. I see it just hanging and I know there is nothing I can do except surgery and that is not a possibility for me. So some of the joy of losing the weight is tainted from the ugly saggy skin. It even hangs on my forearms.

I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but it is the reality of weight loss for me. I am sticking with it though and am glad I am not the only one in this situation. Sometimes you can just feel so alone with it, you know?

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now too. I try my hardest to stay positive, but I'm just sort of in a funk right now and trying to find a way to mix things up. Then I feel guilty if I complain because I've had really good success and don't feel like I have the right to boo hoo.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
Jumping in on this thread as someone with a goal to lose 65 pounds. I definitely think it's doable. I realized recently that my first couple of weeks, my UD were WAY higher than they should have been. I guess it's that freedom of jumping into eating whatever, rather than "i can't have this/can't have that" mentality. Plus I had birthdays and events going on. I've found today that my UD is being very "planned" - I definitely think I'm a "fail to plan, plan to fail" person.

I've been on so many diets. I was successful with Weight Watchers before I got pregnant with my daughter, but never learned to "maintain" because I got preggers immediately after hitting goal. Atkins never yielded more than 6 pounds lost for me. I know JUDDD is doable, no matter how much I have to lose.

Like you said, I never have had health issues (known ones anyway) - just a slow loser. Recent tummy troubles have shaken me up a little bit, so I think this is the shock I needed.

I think this is great to have a "more to lose" team... even though I love the experience from the maintainers!!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vince Lombardi
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
I still 47 to go!!! I am 37, 5'2". I hit an all time high last year of 207. I started cutting my servings and got down to 195-196. Promised myself first of the year I would go all out on Atkins. Got down to 176. Then doc said no more high fats. So I found JUDDD one day looking through the forums. I went all carb out and started JUDDD at 186. I am bouncing between 171-175 at the moment....but I see the 160's soon!!!!

Now I love JUDDD and what it does for me. But I am soooooooo far from a poster child for it. I have weeks of uggghhh and DD's dont exsist. Then I have really good weeks. But seriously, I can do this for life. I love how I can work this plan. If I want to eat, I eat! I also know my scale will show it! So I dont let it discourage me! Its not like Atkins where a taste of carbs lead to lots of tastes and lots of pounds and hard to get back on. With JUDDD, I can have the things I love!

I love that JUDDD has taught me what I was doing wrong. SERVINGS!! What I thought was a good serving.............was way off!!

Actually what I love about JUDDD the most is my family realizing how hard I am working. My daughter sees me running everyday and is like WTG, but my little secret is......if I run my mile a day, I can eat a little extra if I want lol!!! <----see working the plan!!!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!

Last edited by krow134; 05-03-2012 at 10:33 AM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #21

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Can I post here?

I started my journey at over 300 pounds. I can relate to so much of what you're talking about. It's hard--sooo hard--when the journey seems so long and it seems an insurmountable amount to lose. It's also hard when others starting weight is a weight that you would cry with grateful tears just to be at. I know.

There is hope. It takes time. It takes consistency, and it takes determination. But I am here to cheer you on!! You all are wonderful. It takes such character to face this amount of weight to lose and not just give up and pull the covers over your head. I know. I did that for a long time.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other, do the thing that's right in front of you, try not to focus on the big picture. Soon, you too will be posting big weight loss numbers and people will be asking you for your secret!!

So here's some and some and some to each of you from me.

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
I have 50 pounds to lose, but I'm not setting my goal there just yet. I started today at 185.8 during TOM and will rejoice if I see 150. My real goal is 140, but I can't even wrap my head around that. So I'm setting my sights on losing the next 35 pounds and then sorta just seeing what my body will do.

In March I weighed 202. Did some hcg action and here I am.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Checking in! I still have about 100 pounds to lose to get my true goal weight. Am working right now just to get under 200. I started from an all time high of 309.4.

Am on my seventh week of JUDDD and I am pleased to see I've been able to stick with it for so long and I think it is the ability to eat things I want on my UD. That said, my first two weeks were resounding successes then I lost a bit more and now for the last couple of weeks have been treading water. Frustrated is putting it mildly but I KNOW if I switch to any other plan where I deny myself ANYTHING, I will not stick with it. And that sets me up for binging behavior. So I will ride out this stall with dignity and grace. Hopefully.

Glad we are all here together.

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. - Louis Pasteur
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ironicwoman
Stats: 205/185/160
WOE: JUDDD ~ It's working! It's working!
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 2/02/12 ReStarted JUDDD: 3/25/14
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes!

I'm 5'3", 49 years old and weigh 202. I hit a high at the holidays of 216, saw a picture of myself and didn't recognize me I just don't feel well up here at this weight. I started JUDDD around the 1st of Feb. and I lost really well. I struggled during March and April. Now here I sit the first part of May still at the same weight and its nobody's fault but my mine. I can't seem to stay on track. I've even thought about doing an egg fast just to get out of these #*&#!!* 200's.

I just want to weigh 160 and wear a size 12, is it really too much to ask?

*Thanks for letting me rant*
ironicwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Spank'd
Stats: 223/217/145
Start Date: Restarted 1/11/14
I started dieting again in July of 2011, at 229, with a goal of around 150, so yeah, 80 pounds.

I'm just a bit over halfway there, and it still seems like a huge amount left to lose, but JUDDD has made it so I can actually plan on getting to goal, which I haven't been able to do in 17 years.

One pound at a time, one day at a time, one meal at a time. Relish the victories, let your body adapt, let your mind adapt.

You're not alone by any stretch, some of us have just come a bit farther.
Spank'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
I think i belong here too. I also have the same issues with my saggy skin from when i weight 296 pounds after my second childs birth( hes 21 today) I dropped down to 195 all those years ago with 20 grams of fat or less every day.. When i was done with those pounds my muffin top as most call it.. will hang away from my body if im on all fours like 6 inches away from my body.. I am afraid that no matter what my "number" is.. i will forever be trapped in this skin suit I am not liking the stalls i have enountered of late,, and yesterday after a DD i gained a pound of fluid! I mean come on now.. i cant drink any more than i am or i will float away.. and yet i retained a full pound grrr.. Dawn and Sungoddess i am right there with ya both.. and Terilynn i am glad you stared this conversation as well .. we all all need to a place to share our thoughts like this in a safe environment I think thats why with my loss of 32 pounds dont really count for me,, i have lost those numbers before ya know.. i have to lose yet another 30 or so i think to be a number that i can be proud of
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 05-03-2012 at 10:52 AM..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post

That's me too. I started at 333 in 2008, had a RNY, low carbed for 2 years, hit 149 and HATED my shar-pei legs and my face looked gaunt. I bounced hard to 221, trying Belly Fat Cure and Jorge Cruise on this last round before finding JUDDD.

What I learned is with enough fat added back the shar-pei-ness disappeared. So this time my ultimate goal is to lose 20-30 lbs more than where I want to be (I don't know where that is yet) and gain a little fat back and see if that helps how I feel about my looks.
I'm 5'3 and don't have a clue what weight I'll be comfortable at. I do know it's more than 50 lbs.
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Count me in I have more than 50 to lose! Working like the little engine that could to get it off, but sometimes the engine gets off track or stalls..
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #29
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow - who knew there were so many like me.
This is great.

What I really love is the fact that if you blow it one day, you don't really blow it - you just do a down day the next day and get right back in that rotation.

Seems some of us have just started and others have been doing it for a while - I sure look to you all that have been doing it for a while for pointers and butt kicking to stick to when we need it.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
Quote:
Wow - who knew there were so many like me.
This is great.

What I really love is the fact that if you blow it one day, you don't really blow it - you just do a down day the next day and get right back in that rotation.
Seems some of us have just started and others have been doing it for a while - I sure look to you all that have been doing it for a while for pointers and butt kicking to stick to when we need it.
Absolutely - I had 4 consecutive UUAD's last week and hopped back on and really don't feel that off track.
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote