Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
hey vanilla latte - I get the privacy thing. I would totally cringe if people IRL found out my "secret identity". I don't even let DH know my scale numbers but I post it here anonymously so I can get feedback and support!!! We're all on this journey together. It's not about the numbers but the results. I'll be there to celebrate with you when we both cross into one-derland. (shooting for sometime in May I hope!)
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: icecreamjunkie
Stats: 295/267/170
WOE: HCG Rx R2/P2 (6 week rounds)/JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 17, 2012 R1/ April 29th R2/ May 12 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamt View Post
I have over 50 lbs to lose and finally accepted that it's going to take time no matter what method I use. Even if I don't lose all the weight, JUDDD helps so much with joint pain and inflammation. I fell off the JUDDD wagon for 10 days and already the aches & pains are coming back.
Hi there Lisamt! Did you notice a help w/ the inflammation right away? I am struggling w/ puffy ankles right now (still on my second round of hcg...but switching to juddd for a while when i'm done!). I didn't have this problem last round...so not sure what is going on! I would be interested to know A: the cause of the edema and B: the solution! It isn't my salt...i've cut so far back and upped the potassium!

have a fabulous Saturday!
icecreamjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CatherineA
WOE: formerly LC; trying JUDDD 2322.464
Start Date: 5/4/12
This whole thread has been inspiring for me...I'm a newbie to JUDD but have LC'd for several years. I was halfway to my goal last Fall when I had a big medical problem and emergency surgery....so I've gained back everything I lost previously. I have MORE than 50 to lose total but I'm cutting the big picture into parts...right now I'm focused on losing the nearly 35 I gained back.

Its good to hear the realism of your experiences and not just *cheerleader* posts (although those are nice too). I struggled to put on a happy face all though Atkins as a slow loser (although now I suspect my undiagnosed medical condition played a part) and hope that JUDDD offers a less exacting way to lose and control my weight. The fact that I can eat what I want tomorrow puts things in perspective for me....no more longing looks at the baked potato I'll never eat again....no more made up excuses why I can't eat a carb banquet...no more tsk tsk from those who know better than me what is right for my health...yada yada...I've been there and done all that and now I will do what I choose.

Someone remind me of my brave words when I hit my first stall...

In the meantime thank you to all you 50+ JBs for your frankness and honesty.

Catherine
CatherineA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineA View Post
...no more tsk tsk from those who know better than me what is right for my health...
I gotta say, I still get that.

I"m better now at shutting down conversations (especially with one friend, who thinks she is the AUTHORITY on health and nutrition... she sees a nutritionist, she isn't happy with her weight (though she's 5'7 or 5'9 or something, and is perfectly lovely looking, though a little hippy )... But she's NEVER had to lose 100lbs, and if she tells me one more time that 2000 calories is too much, and I have to remind her ONE MORE TIME that I weigh 250 freaking pounds, I might kill her.
I mean that in the nicest way possible (and other than this, she's a really good friend and loving person... just crazy 100% headstrong).

ANYWAY-- I say, every other day I eat appropriate to my height/weight/age and every other-other day, I eat about 20% of that.
--yes it sounds a bit crazy, but it averages to what I'd be eating on a regular "diet"
-- and I don't feel like I"m "Dieting"
-- and I'm done talking about it-- it's working for me, so I'm going to keep it up.

This is working for me for about 99% of the people who I talk to about it. The 1%? I'm just not going to talk about it with them any more.

Soren

eta: I don't weigh 250 freaking pounds anymore! I just realized that! LOL

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:02 AM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
I gotta say, I still get that.

I"m better now at shutting down conversations (especially with one friend, who thinks she is the AUTHORITY on health and nutrition... she sees a nutritionist, she isn't happy with her weight (though she's 5'7 or 5'9 or something, and is perfectly lovely looking, though a little hippy )... But she's NEVER had to lose 100lbs, and if she tells me one more time that 2000 calories is too much, and I have to remind her ONE MORE TIME that I weigh 250 freaking pounds, I might kill her.
I mean that in the nicest way possible (and other than this, she's a really good friend and loving person... just crazy 100% headstrong).

ANYWAY-- I say, every other day I eat appropriate to my height/weight/age and every other-other day, I eat about 20% of that.
--yes it sounds a bit crazy, but it averages to what I'd be eating on a regular "diet"
-- and I don't feel like I"m "Dieting"
-- and I'm done talking about it-- it's working for me, so I'm going to keep it up.

This is working for me for about 99% of the people who I talk to about it. The 1%? I'm just not going to talk about it with them any more.

Soren

eta: I don't weigh 250 freaking pounds anymore! I just realized that!
LOL
and to the bolded!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Msevon2
I definitely have more than 50 to go also. My all time high was 310. I dont let too many know that either. But it is a fact and I need to get over it. I lost down to my goal back in 1990 and ended up gaining all of it back. I was walking 7 miles a day and felt pretty good. Except, people treated me differently and I had a lot of leftover skin and I think I looked bad. My daddy told me I should have stopped at 180 but I did not. So started low carb around 2000 with protein power. Saw dr Eades and he was talking about losing 3 # and look like you lost 10. Got me. But I fell off the wagon a lot. Then I found lowcarbfriends in 2003. I had been off the wagon for a while, and when I started again, it took me 72 days to start losing again. Last year, I was 228 and after a hard time with a lot of hard knocks and no controll of my life, I ended up at 282 again in January, so went back to low carb, and had lost 16 lbs when I found juddd in march. Since then I have lost 11 more. Slow but enjoy it. The best thing is, when i lost weight so long ago, for some reason, I ended up on hbp drugs. So been on them since. But since starting Juddd, I am off and my bp is normal now. So it will take a lot for me to give up juddd. Am I perfect? no, do I eat my regular calories on ud, most of the time. I eat what I want and dont count the calories, so some days I do have an uud, but i stay true to the dd. that is where it is at. So it is good to know we are not alone.
Msevon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTEeta: I don't weigh 250 freaking pounds anymore! I just realized that! LOL[/QUOTE]

Isn't that great! less than 250!

I hear you Soren - I have a friend who thinks it is ok to expound on my diet choices (especially low carb) - and she does it privately and publicly. One day, if I'm feeling particularly nasty, I'll loudly question her decision to have a FOURTH glass of wine or her THIRD ciggie in :20 min....doubt she'd appreciate that anymore than I appreciate her remarks about no carbs etc. The truth is she's an acquaintance and I don't have to see her that much....
Old 05-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisamt
Stats: 200/187/130
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: December 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecreamjunkie View Post
Hi there Lisamt! Did you notice a help w/ the inflammation right away? I am struggling w/ puffy ankles right now (still on my second round of hcg...but switching to juddd for a while when i'm done!). I didn't have this problem last round...so not sure what is going on! I would be interested to know A: the cause of the edema and B: the solution! It isn't my salt...i've cut so far back and upped the potassium!

have a fabulous Saturday!
It took about 2 weeks to really notice a difference. I have pain in my shoulders and knees that was greatly reduced when I was JUDDD'ing faithfully. I haven't tried potassium supplements to see if that would help also.
lisamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #69
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Terilynn
Stats: back to LC 1/6/14, going to stick to & make it
WOE: LC
Monday - May 7, 2012

TBH I am not happy today. I thought I did so well last week. I was being more careful - taking that stupid Reservatrol Diet - and weight check today..... NOT HAPPY! I really thought I would lose 3-5 pounds. I am lucky to call a 1 pound loss. Probably not even that if I am honest with myself. I am not using a digital scale, but it still didn't look like more than a pound - if a pound. I have got to keep my head in the game! I can not get discouraged....yeah right.

4/16 = 200
4/24 = 197
5/1 = 195
5/7 = 194......

I know, I know; but it is just really hard.... especially after a down day that I was good - - I was really good my lasta couple down days and up days. Well crudola - maybe I need to exercise.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: icecreamjunkie
Stats: 295/267/170
WOE: HCG Rx R2/P2 (6 week rounds)/JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 17, 2012 R1/ April 29th R2/ May 12 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilynn View Post
Monday - May 7, 2012

TBH I am not happy today. I thought I did so well last week. I was being more careful - taking that stupid Reservatrol Diet - and weight check today..... NOT HAPPY! I really thought I would lose 3-5 pounds. I am lucky to call a 1 pound loss. Probably not even that if I am honest with myself. I am not using a digital scale, but it still didn't look like more than a pound - if a pound. I have got to keep my head in the game! I can not get discouraged....yeah right.

4/16 = 200
4/24 = 197
5/1 = 195
5/7 = 194......

I know, I know; but it is just really hard.... especially after a down day that I was good - - I was really good my lasta couple down days and up days. Well crudola - maybe I need to exercise.
please go get you a digital scale!!! I have very expensive dr. office type scales...but truly my 20 digital from target has been a life saver!!! Even if it only registers .2, .4 etc...those little .somethings add up in the end!!! I know it seems silly when you already have a scale...but mentally for me it was worth it!!! and don't get down...there could be an infantesimable number of reasons as to why your body isn't giving up the numbers...weather, water, salt, hormones, the full moon we just had (really this affects me big time! and the kids i teach!!!)

icecreamjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msack3889
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 7/4/2012
Quote:
I know there are a lot of people doing JUDDD that have worked very, very hard and are at goal and I love hearing their stories. Just wondered if there were any "like candidates" to commiserate with.

I would love to lose 75 pounds, but will be thrilled with anything right now.

I wish I didn't love food, but I do and that is why I am what I am.

I have low carbed successfully once and then unsuccessfully a lot of times. I did hHcg and lost a lot of weight, but... it's back. I don't have too many good things to say about hHcg now, but to each their own.

So far - I am loving JUDDD..... but I still ***** about it a lot. My husband is doing it with me and that sure helps. I think he likes it a lot better than low carb - except it is hard to convince him he can not have blue cheese dressing on his salad on a DD.
I could have written your post Terilyn (except I don't have anything negative to say about HCG except that it was very difficult for me).

I could lose 60 lbs and still be at the low end of my "acceptable" weight range. (though I don't think that weight would work for me at this time in my life). I *need* to lose about 30 to be near the top range of the acceptable weight for my height.

So you are definitely not alone! I am just starting JUDD today and look forward to talking to all the JUDD members of this board
Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Monday - May 7, 2012

TBH I am not happy today.
Just a note of support Terilynn

I agree with the recommendation for a digital scale....that psychological lift when you see a loss of eve .5 helps. Hang in there - you can do this.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Monday - May 7, 2012

I know, I know; but it is just really hard.... especially after a down day that I was good - -

to you Terilynn!

I had a good (and hard) DD yesterday, and today I'm UP on the scale

so, at least you showed a bit of a loss (things aren't always greener on the other side?).

That said-- we've been told over and over to expect a bounce now and then, so I'm chalking it up to that, and to a particularly egregious meal I had on Saturday night... I saved up a good 1000 calories for that meal, but I'm sure I went over.

Didn't drink enough water yesterday, and was HUNGRY towards the end of the DD, so I had a bunch of pickles... sigh. I'm probably retaining tons of water.

Up and at'em today-- lots of water, planning my UD meals to be filling AND fulfilling (craving a chicken shwarma salad for lunch)... and I'm not going to weigh again until after 2 more DDs.

That said-- I too have a digital scale, I think it's a taima? it was maybe 50$ at most, and has done well by me for the past 8+ yrs. totally worth the investment to have a tool that you trust, and can't monkey with that wheel thing to fib on the number

when I first got it, it did show a difference from my old scale, so I just took that new number as the start, wrapped my head around it, and kept going from there.

to everyone who needs them today! Just coming here and posting (read: venting) makes me feel a bit better!

Soren
Old 05-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
I just bought a digital scale at WalMart. It was on sale. You're instructed to tap the top to "wake it up" and zero it. It doesn't work like that. I have to bang it and shake it and swear at it, and bang it some more. After a minute or two of this, it works. It's very satisfying. just thought I'd share that in case you might want get this kind of digital scale,
Kristin
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:47 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 8/18/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
hey vanilla latte - I get the privacy thing. I would totally cringe if people IRL found out my "secret identity". I don't even let DH know my scale numbers but I post it here anonymously so I can get feedback and support!!! We're all on this journey together. It's not about the numbers but the results. I'll be there to celebrate with you when we both cross into one-derland. (shooting for sometime in May I hope!)
My sweet - and thinner - DH doesn't know my weight, either. I'm so thankful he loves me as I am and has told me so many, many times as he knows my struggles with weight, even before he came into my life. Here's to seeing Onderland soon!

On the discussions of digital scales: I have one and months ago when I was doing WW and weighing just once a week, I'd weigh the exact same for 3 weeks down to the tenth of a pound. When I mentioned it to DH told me he finally realized you have to not put as much weight on it, let it register, then get full on it. So I did that and viola - it was a new number.

So now I automatically stand on it with one foot first, let it register, then get on normally. The cool thing is with one foot, I can dream of seeing the lesser number that first comes up.

Yes, I'm going to track every loss when I get it!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
I can totally relate to the vent post today - I need to vent a little. I'm suffering a little this morning after a heavy UD on Saturday - and I'm pretty sure my DD yesterday was a total bust. I couldn't keep my hand out of a bag of tostitos I had leftover from the night before + homemade salsa.

Then my loving hubby decided he was going to surprise me with grilled steaks. Normally I'm all for it - but I was really trying to avoid dinner altogether b/c of my chip-a-holic actions all day. But I obliged and ate half a steak, and tried to drink water...didn't get enough. So I'm really up a bit from after my last DD (I only weigh after DD). Frustrating, but I'm dealing.

I'm drinking water by the barrel today and hopefully can flush some of the margaritas from Saturday and the chip salt from yesterday out of my system. Going to have a normal UD today, and plan a really low DD tomorrow.

I do feel you Terilynn, on the whole "not happy" feeling. I'm really trying to fight the grumpies today b/c of that stupid scale number. However, that said, I "feel" thinner - I really do need to measure. I don't know why I keep avoiding that fact...

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vince Lombardi
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
I have a moody one too. I need to slam it, jump on it, recalibrate it etc. It has a memory like an elephant and will tell you (as a bonus, I guess?) what you weighed the last time you stood on it. Which is awesome, assuming you've gained. Not so much if you've lost. Then I recalibrate and weigh again. Stupid lazy scale.

doesn't help that my dogs like to stand on it.

reminds me of the "henri, paw de deux" clip on youtube regarding the scale. They show the cat lying on it and there's a voice over: "When my caretakers step here they become irate. Yet I feel nothing..."
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:52 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
OH and the digital scale thing is a must... I have one that measures to the half pound (x.0/x.5) and I'm honestly considering one that measures to the tenth. Just so I can see those tiny increments!!
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
yes, my goes to the tenth when it's not being sassy...

I'll never go back. Can't recommend it enough!
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #80
Big Yapper!!!!

I do have a scale at home that is digital - I got so anal with hHcg, I swore I couldn't do it to myself anymore. That scale is now downstairs in my sons bathroom. I am currently just using the scale the girls here at work bought.... I am only weighing once a week after a DD because I knew the bounces would really influence me and my mood

I do not feel any thinner.... I do feel better though. If that makes any sense. I know it is a long process, but I don't want it to be

Guess I will just keep on plugging away this week..... I am going to stick to the UD/DD rotation and the reservatrol diet for a full 30 days (since I got a 30 day supply) then re-evaluate the reservatrol. I do like JUDDD and if I can keep a downward trend going, it will be the plan I stick with...... I HOPE
Terilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 8/18/14
Just popping in as another person with more than 50 to lose. I'm in the 230s and may want to get to the 130s eventually. So maybe 100 more to go??
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Just popping in for a sympathetic GRRRR Terilynn. I've been rotating calories, exercising get nothing for the effort. GRRRRRR. Peeing like crazy today so hopefully will see some scale movement tomorrow!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:48 AM   #83
Big Yapper!!!!

Tuesday and a DD for me. I probably ate too much on my UD yesterday and it wasn't because I was hungry. I just eat to eat a lot of the time. Someday ... ah, someday maybe that will end.

It appears I may only lose 1 pound a week, but I guess that is better than gaining 1 pound a week.

I may exercise someday - I need to MOTIVATE! I guess there is so much in my life that just tends to make me lazy.

I tried the gluc pudding and so far it sux! Any good ideas. I have just used almond chocolate and almond vanilla (sweetened) milk and gluc. I did add some rasberry and vanilla davinci to the chocolate... just don't really like it at all so far though.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #84
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I make a gluc jello with those packets of Crystal Lite look alikes. (WalMart brand), Mix a packet with a cup of water and then sprinkle the gluc on top and whisk it in. Add the gluc slowly. I refuse to clean a blender for such a small amount of jello. It is not like regular jello but is tolerable. A couple of spoonfuls is all I need at a time to keep me going.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
I make a gluc jello with those packets of Crystal Lite look alikes. (WalMart brand), Mix a packet with a cup of water and then sprinkle the gluc on top and whisk it in. Add the gluc slowly. I refuse to clean a blender for such a small amount of jello. It is not like regular jello but is tolerable. A couple of spoonfuls is all I need at a time to keep me going.
Thanks! I just tried this in my Magic Bullet and it's a very tasty jello.

I hadn't thought of using Crystal Light packets.
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by oropendola View Post
Thanks! I just tried this in my Magic Bullet and it's a very tasty jello.

I hadn't thought of using Crystal Light packets.
Thanks.
My favorite is the fruit punch flavor but pink lemonade isn't bad either.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi gang!
I just wanted to check in with my crew here-- I'm feeling discouraged, b/c I still have SO MUCH to lose, and I want to be in Onederland by November, which I think is do-able on JUDDD... and since mid-May when I had my last trip, I went up, then lost back to where I was, and now have only gone 1lb down in all of June so far!

I'm goign to give 600cal on my DD a go for a few rotations, which puts me at about 27% or so...
I'll also check my measurments-- maybe I've lost somewhere I'm not aware of?

Just need some encouragement from my BUDDDs please

Soren
Old 06-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Soren, sending truckloads of encouragement your way. I am so helped by the vets here who patiently experiment with themselves by trying two weeks of slightly increased (or reduced) DDs or UDs, two weeks of no artificial sweeteners, etc. I find their patience and persistence inspiring.
They'll be here all afternoon making great suggestions.
The best I can offer is to say that I think you won when you decided to take care of yourself by JUDDDing. Will there be ups and downs and stalls? Yup. But you win by being here and doing it every day. And by asking for help rather than running headlong into an ice cream cake.

I can hardly wait to watch your mood lift as the great feedback pours in.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #89
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Soren - this thread just died! I really like having a place to go where I don't have to see numbers that I can only dream of. Well, I do realize that everyone who is here is here for a reason..... I am just babbeling.

I have been doing pretty good the last few weeks - - ever since I decided to make my down days anywhere from 374--my 20% number up to 1123--my maintenance number, I have done better. On my up days I am hungry until I eat a real meal...after that, I am not hungry anymore and have a hard time having my 2nd meal; but I manage.
I am hoping to have a total of 40 pounds gone by September.... then only 40 more to go.... OMG.... it is freaking impossible!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #90
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I was just thinking about this earlier today. I've lost nearly 70 pounds, and I'm still FAT! Ugh! Sometimes it's overwhelming. 3 more pounds and I won't be "obese" anymore, but I'll still be "overweight" for quite a while.

We just need to keep chugging along and we'll get there eventually. I had hoped to lose 100 pounds by my birthday in September. I don't see that happening. I'll be happy to be in Onederland by then, but I have faith I will be!

Now I'm off to peruse the Spanx website some more . . . illusion could be a good thing.

Atkins 10/24/11 @ 277.6
JUDDD 12/12/11 @ 267.8
January 2013 @ 165.0: Maintaining however feels the most comfortable with little bouts of WLM thrown in here and there.
January 2014 @ 145: Maintaining with 5:2 and/or JUDDD
July 2014, weight is creeping up: Back to JUDDD.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote