Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
May Daily Chat Thread--Anything goes here

Come on in and tell us about your day. Can be weight loss related, or not. Up to you.

All those things you'd like to mention, but don't feel warrant their own thread. Spill it here.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Okay nobody freak out or anything but I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill!

I know I've said before but when I was a psycho dieter/fitness freak last year I worked out 4-5 times a week - cardio; weights. And when I burned out it was in a major way. This is the first time I have gotten on my treadmill in ages!

Small victories, baby, small victories.
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Sounds like an 'all or nothing' thing that was going on, eh?

I relate to that!

Congratulations for that 30 minutes on the treadmill!
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/177.4/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
YAY!
and as soon as I get my breath back in a couple days off smokes I will "race" you............LOL.
Way to go, Girlfriend!
P
Patkid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Stats: 227/175/? 5'8"
Start Date: started JUDDD 3/22/2012
Quote:
Small victories, baby, small victories.
Yes'm!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/118/110-114
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
This was my first day on Maintain, it was good until after dinner time, now

Had half a bottle of beer, almonds about 15 or so, then whole wheat toast with butter and peanut butter! Over my calories

Tomorrow it is a DD. Felt so proud this morning now down in the dumps

Thanks for listening!
leonak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/177.4/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Well,
I am still proud of you, cuz here you are..........ready for tomorrow.
You will master the maintain phase, afterall, look at what you have done in the losing phase!
Hugs.
P
Patkid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Lower Carb/JUDDD
Ok, I have totally realized. I CANT NOT DO DD'S WHEN TOM IS HERE!!! My best of intentions fall to the way side every time! My DD's turn to OMGWHATHAVEIDONEDAYS! And sadly........its all chocolate or sweets! I find myself picking at the stuff the whole day...whether I am home or at work. I can ignore sugars and stuff til TOM is here! And then sadly, I will look high and low or actually run out on purpose to get something sweet! I think to save my sanity.......I will just plan MD's for the few days a month that TOM is here and just go with that. Save myself the "I hate you" speech in the mirror!! Very frustrated with myself today........totally took it out on my scale too!

The good news is I did run today!!! Worked off atleast one of the pudding cups I found in my daughters room!!!!! Goshhhhhhhh I owe her pudding cups now lol!!! She keeps track!

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Tanya Believe me I can relate. It has been a few years since my last TOm, but it is so smart to do MD! And it will be over and done in no time!

So cute about the pudding cup!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

leonak, it's ok. Really. There is a mental aspect to maintenance just as there is with wlm. Just as some have UUAD when first starting, because previously forbidden foods are now available, it isn't uncommon to go a little crazy when you give up that weight loss mentality. You are loosening the restrictions on how much you can eat, so your brain just says, 'cool, let's eat it ALL'. And just as you adjusted in wlm, you'll adjust to maintenance too. Go ahead and have your maint calories tomorrow on your dd. No need to punish yourself for today's overage. It will help on the next UD to see how much freer your DD's will be, which may help with the desire to go a little nuts on the UD.

Tanya--being a girl stinks sometimes. Rather than a full on MD, what about DD's of 800 or so calories. That is still wlm for most people, and it's amazing how much more food it feels like.

Been doing some interesting reading lately about exercising less to get more results, and how 'over' exercising can be really hard on the adrenals. Haven't had time to type anything out to share, but hope to in the next few days. (of course, my plan of exercising not at all isn't exactly what 'they' have in mind either. LOL).
Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Muffabuff
Stats: 5ft tall start 143 now 116.5
WOE: LC / JUDDD. Started juddd 3/26/12
Start Date: 11/15/12
Katie I always give myself an allowance for 200 calories of chocolate on UD around TOM and one free piece of it on DD. if you work it in ahead of time it's easier to stay within your calories or at least closer to them. There are just certain days that chocolate is a necessity! there is no sense in feeling guilty about it, just figure out a way to make chocolate be your friend lol.
Muffabuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gharkness
WOE: RNY Gastric Bypass 02-02-2007
We'll be leaving on our cruise this weekend. Several of you have asked for a link to our blog, but despite the fact that there's no advertising there, links are not allowed.

If you Google for "N=1: A Journey to Health," that should provide you with the appropriate link, though it won't be the only thing that pops up. A little searching will help you find it, or you can also look in Jimmy Moore's blog post from May 1, where he has 47 blog links - ours is #2 on the list.

This weekend can't come soon enough!
gharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharkness View Post
We'll be leaving on our cruise this weekend. Several of you have asked for a link to our blog, but despite the fact that there's no advertising there, links are not allowed.

If you Google for "N=1: A Journey to Health," that should provide you with the appropriate link, though it won't be the only thing that pops up. A little searching will help you find it, or you can also look in Jimmy Moore's blog post from May 1, where he has 47 blog links - ours is #2 on the list.

Oh, what a wonderful time you will have!

Looking forward to your update when you return.
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:51 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Lower Carb/JUDDD
I think I will plan an automatic MD with in the first or second day of TOM. If its an UD its always within limits. But if its a DD, I usually skirt the 800-900 range in calories. I think that will be ok! The JUDDD magic will still be in effect and I can continue my "mad woman chocolate search". Atleast it was a bunch of those 100 calorie items or less......just it was a lot of those 100 calorie or less things!! I did try to do good for me low calorie snacks, just didnt work. Cucumber slices with salt, chili powder, and a pinch of cumin tastes like BBQ chips!! I tried that but nope it was chocolate I wanted!

The first 2 days of TOM are really bad for the grazing thing. So an UD will fall on one of those days and like I said I will just automaticly make the DD and MD. Just once a month, its all good! I really think knowing that I can only have 500 calories or less makes it harder in the beginning of TOM!

I went back to my journal where I log my weights and stuff. I see that this is my pattern and I dont lose but I dont gain either, by throwing in a day of extra calories. So the good news is, I already figured out how to maintain once I get to goal! I also figured out I can tell when TOM is coming by the scale. I seem to hit a new low then with in a day or two before TOM shows and I maintain about 3lbs higher for a few days in a row, then bounce around that new low for a while before hitting a new new low! I also found I cant not measure when TOM is here either. I will put on an 1/2 an inch everywhere when hes here. It seems to go away taking 1/2 to 1 inch with it too!! So very glad I decided to journal all this!!! Ty everyone for the advice! You all made me calm down and look at the journal!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:53 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: northandcold23
Stats: 134/117/112
HI all got back from vacation on Sunday and I was up 7 lb s - I actually was shocked at first because I walked a lot and some days did not have time for dinner. BUT we did drink quite a bit, I was swollen from the heat and plane trips. I am down 2.5 lbs so far with one DD behind me and one today.

My clothes still fit great so I will wait it out.

I have to catch up on posts, but work is piling in for me - which is a good thing! But love a break now and then

Have a great day
Old 05-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #16
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
Ok, I have totally realized. I CANT NOT DO DD'S WHEN TOM IS HERE!!! My best of intentions fall to the way side every time! My DD's turn to OMGWHATHAVEIDONEDAYS! And sadly........its all chocolate or sweets! I find myself picking at the stuff the whole day...whether I am home or at work. I can ignore sugars and stuff til TOM is here! And then sadly, I will look high and low or actually run out on purpose to get something sweet! I think to save my sanity.......I will just plan MD's for the few days a month that TOM is here and just go with that. Save myself the "I hate you" speech in the mirror!! Very frustrated with myself today........totally took it out on my scale too!

The good news is I did run today!!! Worked off atleast one of the pudding cups I found in my daughters room!!!!! Goshhhhhhhh I owe her pudding cups now lol!!! She keeps track!
Tanya, I'm the same way. I can gladly refuse sweets all month long, but come pre-TOM all that appetite suppression becomes a wasteland. I always allow myself more calories during these times. Sometimes DD turns to MD or UD. I know it's frustrating. It will pass. You are definitely not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post

Had half a bottle of beer, almonds about 15 or so, then whole wheat toast with butter and peanut butter! Over my calories

Thanks for listening!
Don't beat yourself up, Leo. Tomorrow is a new day. We all go overboard at times - you didn't do anything the rest of us haven't done (or still do here and there). It all works out as you go along on the rotation. Have a great day!

Quote:

Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you get back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northandcold23 View Post
HI all got back from vacation on Sunday and I was up 7 lb s - I actually was shocked at first because I walked a lot and some days did not have time for dinner. BUT we did drink quite a bit, I was swollen from the heat and plane trips. I am down 2.5 lbs so far with one DD behind me and one today.

I have to catch up on posts, but work is piling in for me - which is a good thing! But love a break now and then

Have a great day
Glad you had a good, safe trip. Yes, your weight will come back down. Vacation food and travel can do a number on one's water retention no matter what. You're on the right track and things will smooth out.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 05-02-2012 at 05:10 AM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
Weird day ahead for me today. I have a procedure at 1pm today so I'm spending the rainy morning curled in bed with my dog and cat until DH gets home from work to get ready. My day yesterday consisted of broth, Diet Mt Dew ad 2 Popsicles and a lovely liquid beverage that ruined my evening yesterday. Woke up today 3 pounds lighter than yesterday, but was 5 pounds lighter than Monday so while I probably shouldn't "claim it" bc of the circumstances, I am having a little mini celebration to myself right now haha.

Anyway, thanks to those encouraging words last night about today and my next few days getting past this thing today. I'm going to have what I want to eat after my procedure today and not "label" this day, and have a normal UD tomorrow then continue my rotation after. I'll just be glad when this day is over!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vince Lombardi
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Traci, thinking of you today. At least the scale is a reason to celebrate. Get something for supper that you really love.

Tanya--sounds like a plan. I'm sure it won't hurt anything too much. You do what you gotta do to get through TOM.

Cindy--welcome home! Glad you had a good time. Those vacation pounds will be gone in no time. Good job getting right back into rotation.

Hi Sophie!
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Okay, new problem…how do I deal with feeling guilty? Seriously. After getting on the scale this morning my first reaction was…well…perhaps you heard me screaming “YES!” toward the heavens. Then, my first thoughts were about coming here and writing about it, which is somewhat of a healing process for me. I need to, yet I almost don’t want to because I’m feeling guilty. It was just on Monday that I was celebrating my one-month 15-pound loss. This morning I find that I’ve lost another 2.4 pounds. I checked on two scales because I needed verification. I feel like a pig at the weight-loss trough.

I have had an incredible, magnificent weight loss on JUDDD and I do not know why. Just like I didn’t know why there were times in my life of restricting calories, sometimes as low as 750-1,000 for weeks on end with a scale that would barely move at all. (I felt guilty about that too, especially when my doctor told me to “eat less”)

When I reached my JUDDD one-month mark losing a little over 15 pounds I started feeling weird about it. Why should it be working so well for me while others seem to struggle? I just want to reach across the internet and drag those people with me. I don’t do anything differently. I don’t take any supplements, eat any super fat-burning food, I don’t even drink enough water, and there has been no increase in activity. I do likely have more weight to lose than anyone else here. IF I could lose 15 pounds a month, every month for a year I might be approaching the “reasonable” range. Since that won’t happen I realize that getting to reasonable is going to take quite some time. This start gives me hope and shows me that this is what my body needs. I understand now that my success will be determined by how well I keep my metabolism convinced that it has no need to be in preservation mode. That, I pray, will get me to a reasonable weight someday.

I weigh every other day, after a DD, and every time I weigh I feel ambivalent. Today I felt that I would be lucky to maintain my -15 loss, and prayed that maybe I would have lost at least another 2/10ths. Instead I had a drop of 2.4 pounds. Happy? YES. Feeling guilty? YES.

Should I add a little piggy to my weight-loss ticker?

Wishing all of you super JUDDD magic.
Hugs,
Connie
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #20
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
Okay, new problem…how do I deal with feeling guilty? Seriously. After getting on the scale this morning my first reaction was…well…perhaps you heard me screaming “YES!” toward the heavens. Then, my first thoughts were about coming here and writing about it, which is somewhat of a healing process for me. I need to, yet I almost don’t want to because I’m feeling guilty. It was just on Monday that I was celebrating my one-month 15-pound loss. This morning I find that I’ve lost another 2.4 pounds. I checked on two scales because I needed verification. I feel like a pig at the weight-loss trough.

I have had an incredible, magnificent weight loss on JUDDD and I do not know why. Just like I didn’t know why there were times in my life of restricting calories, sometimes as low as 750-1,000 for weeks on end with a scale that would barely move at all. (I felt guilty about that too, especially when my doctor told me to “eat less”)

When I reached my JUDDD one-month mark losing a little over 15 pounds I started feeling weird about it. Why should it be working so well for me while others seem to struggle? I just want to reach across the internet and drag those people with me. I don’t do anything differently. I don’t take any supplements, eat any super fat-burning food, I don’t even drink enough water, and there has been no increase in activity. I do likely have more weight to lose than anyone else here. IF I could lose 15 pounds a month, every month for a year I might be approaching the “reasonable” range. Since that won’t happen I realize that getting to reasonable is going to take quite some time. This start gives me hope and shows me that this is what my body needs. I understand now that my success will be determined by how well I keep my metabolism convinced that it has no need to be in preservation mode. That, I pray, will get me to a reasonable weight someday.

I weigh every other day, after a DD, and every time I weigh I feel ambivalent. Today I felt that I would be lucky to maintain my -15 loss, and prayed that maybe I would have lost at least another 2/10ths. Instead I had a drop of 2.4 pounds. Happy? YES. Feeling guilty? YES.

Hugs,
Connie
Connie, feel absolutely no guilt! Feel only joy at what's happening for you! We are all THRILLED for you, and I love checking your signature and seeing a new low again and again! I hope these grand losses continue for you, and that you keep healing and feeling happy and excited. Clearly, your body loves JUDDD and is soaking up all the magic dust this woe can pour out on it. Post away about any and all successes - we love hearing it - it never gets tiring! KUTGW, my JUDDD bud!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #21
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post

Thanks for listening!
Don't beat yourself up, you hear me? Today is a brand new day and you will master maintenance! I know you will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
You are a smart gal. Nothing good comes from those "I hate you" speeches we deliver to the mirror. You've determined you need a work-around and have come up with a plan of action!

Quote:
We'll be leaving on our cruise this weekend.
Hope you have a really great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northandcold23 View Post

Have a great day
Your clothes are a better indicator than the scale of where you really are. Those pounds will come off in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciLew View Post
Weird day ahead for me today. I have a procedure at 1pm today so I'm spending the rainy morning curled in bed with my dog and cat until DH gets home from work to get ready. My day yesterday consisted of broth, Diet Mt Dew ad 2 Popsicles and a lovely liquid beverage that ruined my evening yesterday. Woke up today 3 pounds lighter than yesterday, but was 5 pounds lighter than Monday so while I probably shouldn't "claim it" bc of the circumstances, I am having a little mini celebration to myself right now haha.

Anyway, thanks to those encouraging words last night about today and my next few days getting past this thing today. I'm going to have what I want to eat after my procedure today and not "label" this day, and have a normal UD tomorrow then continue my rotation after. I'll just be glad when this day is over!
I understand. Don't sweat it and good thoughts for you!

My news for today is that I woke up to two open blossoms on my gardenia plant! So fragrant and lovely.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Connie, feel absolutely no guilt! Feel only joy at what's happening for you! We are all THRILLED for you, and I love checking your signature and seeing a new low again and again! I hope these grand losses continue for you, and that you keep healing and feeling happy and excited. Clearly, your body loves JUDDD and is soaking up all the magic dust this woe can pour out on it. Post away about any and all successes - we love hearing it - it never gets tiring! KUTGW, my JUDDD bud!
Thank you.

I am shedding a few tears...joy, guilt, hope...all of that.
LOL, which reminds me...whenever I cry (not that often) hubby gets stressed. You know how guys can be over a few tears. Anyway, lately I tell him not to worry, I'm just getting rid of some water weight. That usually gets us both laughing.

Hugs to you.
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post

NO guilt allowed here!

We are *THRILLED* for you!!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #24
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Connie, woohoo! No guilt allowed! You've EARNED every pound. You can't compare your loss to anyone else's loss. You're doing great and we're all proud of you.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #25
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:

Hugs,
Connie
I understand the feeling. Early in April, I lost something crazy like five pounds in six days, or six pounds in seven days, or something insane like that. I had people asking what I'm doing. Um, just JUDDD! And not even particularly perfectly or anything. And I felt like I was hogging all the good weight loss mojo. People were joking about me holding the whoosh fairy hostage.

But here's a little thought for you: your good cannot block my own. There is no real whoosh fairy who only can go to one house at a time and if I have her then no one else can! Your fantastic losses do not stop anyone else from having good losses themselves! You're not hogging the weight loss, it's not possible, because that's a benefit that we all can access for ourselves.

So enjoy!!!

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gharkness
WOE: RNY Gastric Bypass 02-02-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzie View Post
Oh, what a wonderful time you will have!

Looking forward to your update when you return.
We will updating periodically from the ship! Don't wait! Our first post on the cruising subject is already written and has a lot of backstory to it. It is scheduled to post tomorrow morning.

Also, there is a lot of low carb related information already posted. Please go check it out already!
gharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Celebrate NoWeigh - take that loss and run with it!! We're all celebrating with you!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
...But here's a little thought for you: your good cannot block my own. There is no real whoosh fairy who only can go to one house at a time and if I have her then no one else can! Your fantastic losses do not stop anyone else from having good losses themselves! You're not hogging the weight loss, it's not possible, because that's a benefit that we all can access for ourselves.

So enjoy!!!
Wow, thank you. I actually needed to realize that, I just wasn't thinking in those terms. You are right, of course I don't actually have the whoosh fairy hostage, although I was beginning to wonder. I just want success for everyone who wants it. I have been on the other side of the fence (working hard at it but not losing) for so long, so I do completely understand the total frustration experienced by some and know just how unfair all of it can feel.

Hugs, and thanks, to all.
Connie
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Quote:

Hugs,
Connie
Aww Connie you are such a sweet soul you know I know how hard it can be to be so excitied about our own loss yet feel kind of guilty when we know others are struggling.. but its ok~~ They are so motivated by your sucess so please jump for joy~ I know we are when we read about your sucess~ Its spurs us on to want to do as well as you Girl you desreve it all~
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Yes Connie - celebrate! That is wonderful weight loss!!

And even those of us who are struggling still love to read other's success. It let's us know that JUDDD does work and eventually we will be celebrating losses as well. Or else someone is gonna pay. :P
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote