Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
and for you today.You really are the sweetest heart. Connie, I feel a different type of guilt when posting. Never had a large amount to lose, even though 30lbs. to reach goal was a big deal to me. I just feel those with a lot to lose would just give me an "eye-roll". I have a tremendous amount of compassion for people that are struggling with their weight or for any reason. My precious Mom has struggled with weight all her life and so I saw that growing up. She never was able to really overcome her addiction to food and today suffers greatly with multiple health issues and has a very poor quality of life. My heart aches for her and I encourag her any way I can. Seeing this has driven me to keep my weight in check to a degree, and now after finding this plan, I have mastered it! I want anyone here struggling with a lot to lose to know how much I understand and care and it makes me cry writing this. My sisters and I live in dread of "that phone call" about my Mom. Said all that, to let you know your every victory is a huge celebration for me to. I want to hear about them and celebrate with you. I am glad you posted this to give me the opportunity so get this off my heart because it goes out to each and every BUDD that may feel like you do and I want you all to know my heart as well. Love to all of you and especially you today, Connie

Phyl
gotitnow is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
[ Sheridan]My news for today is that I woke up to two open blossoms on my gardenia plant! So fragrant and lovely.
[/QUOTE][sheridan]

Yeah.. how beautifull!~ I am planning a trip this weekend to buy new roses.. So exctied its planting time

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 05-02-2012 at 11:21 AM..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
and for you today.You really are the sweetest heart. Connie, I feel a different type of guilt when posting. Never had a large amount to lose, even though 30lbs. to reach goal was a big deal to me. I just feel those with a lot to lose would just give me an "eye-roll". I have a tremendous amount of compassion for people that are struggling with their weight or for any reason. My precious Mom has struggled with weight all her life and so I saw that growing up. She never was able to really overcome her addiction to food and today suffers greatly with multiple health issues and has a very poor quality of life. My heart aches for her and I encourag her any way I can. Seeing this has driven me to keep my weight in check to a degree, and now after finding this plan, I have mastered it! I want anyone here struggling with a lot to lose to know how much I understand and care and it makes me cry writing this. My sisters and I live in dread of "that phone call" about my Mom. Said all that, to let you know your every victory is a huge celebration for me to. I want to hear about them and celebrate with you. I am glad you posted this to give me the opportunity so get this off my heart because it goes out to each and every BUDD that may feel like you do and I want you all to know my heart as well. Love to all of you and especially you today, Connie

Phyl
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 174.8/171.4/140...48 years old
WOE: Your guess is as good as mine...
Start Date: Start date: Constantly!
Mammogram this morning (I was scared...mostly for the results, the squishing itself didn't bother me), we have no breast cancer in my family so the results should not scare me.

It is my 25th wedding anniversary today and my husband is stuck in New York City on business....he's coming home tomorrow night. *sigh* he did leave me a card, a really nice mushy card, but I'd rather have him here. We are going away for the weekend next weekend, he booked us into a nice hotel and we're going to see The Blue Man Group. My mom was sweet enough to volunteer to take care of the kiddos while we're gone, she is such a sweety! I adore my mom!!!

We went on a 4 mile hike with the kids on Sunday, the 10 year old (Matthew) was a total grump! We were standing on a cement bridge and I looked down and a garter snake was right by my foot!!! I typically love snakes but I screamed so loud my son thought I was going to have a heart attack. I kept picturing the snake chasing me! My husband saw a littler garter snake by a pond on the hike but he made sure the snake was off the trail so I wouldn't freak out again. Seriously I really normally do like snakes!

Exercise 4x per week.
Drink more water (80+ oz per day)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 174.8/171.4/140...48 years old
WOE: Your guess is as good as mine...
Start Date: Start date: Constantly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
[ Sheridan]My news for today is that I woke up to two open blossoms on my gardenia plant! So fragrant and lovely.
[sheridan]

Yeah.. how beautifull!~ I am planning a trip this weekend to buy new roses.. So exctied its planting time[/QUOTE]

PRETTY!!!!!!!!
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
Okay, new problem…how do I deal with feeling guilty? Seriously. After getting on the scale this morning my first reaction was…well…perhaps you heard me screaming “YES!” toward the heavens. Then, my first thoughts were about coming here and writing about it, which is somewhat of a healing process for me. I need to, yet I almost don’t want to because I’m feeling guilty. It was just on Monday that I was celebrating my one-month 15-pound loss. This morning I find that I’ve lost another 2.4 pounds. I checked on two scales because I needed verification. I feel like a pig at the weight-loss trough.

I have had an incredible, magnificent weight loss on JUDDD and I do not know why. Just like I didn’t know why there were times in my life of restricting calories, sometimes as low as 750-1,000 for weeks on end with a scale that would barely move at all. (I felt guilty about that too, especially when my doctor told me to “eat less”)

When I reached my JUDDD one-month mark losing a little over 15 pounds I started feeling weird about it. Why should it be working so well for me while others seem to struggle? I just want to reach across the internet and drag those people with me. I don’t do anything differently. I don’t take any supplements, eat any super fat-burning food, I don’t even drink enough water, and there has been no increase in activity. I do likely have more weight to lose than anyone else here. IF I could lose 15 pounds a month, every month for a year I might be approaching the “reasonable” range. Since that won’t happen I realize that getting to reasonable is going to take quite some time. This start gives me hope and shows me that this is what my body needs. I understand now that my success will be determined by how well I keep my metabolism convinced that it has no need to be in preservation mode. That, I pray, will get me to a reasonable weight someday.

I weigh every other day, after a DD, and every time I weigh I feel ambivalent. Today I felt that I would be lucky to maintain my -15 loss, and prayed that maybe I would have lost at least another 2/10ths. Instead I had a drop of 2.4 pounds. Happy? YES. Feeling guilty? YES.

Should I add a little piggy to my weight-loss ticker?

Wishing all of you super JUDDD magic.
Hugs,
Connie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Loca View Post
I understand the feeling. Early in April, I lost something crazy like five pounds in six days, or six pounds in seven days, or something insane like that. I had people asking what I'm doing. Um, just JUDDD! And not even particularly perfectly or anything. And I felt like I was hogging all the good weight loss mojo. People were joking about me holding the whoosh fairy hostage.

But here's a little thought for you: your good cannot block my own. There is no real whoosh fairy who only can go to one house at a time and if I have her then no one else can! Your fantastic losses do not stop anyone else from having good losses themselves! You're not hogging the weight loss, it's not possible, because that's a benefit that we all can access for ourselves.

So enjoy!!!
No guilt allowed Connie! Luna said it so well. I came here without a lot to lose, but had lost 20 pounds. And JUDDD didn't work for me at first, at least not very well. I still celebrated every victory with my BUDDD's. Their success motivated me to keep going, even when it wasn't happening for me. I had less to lose, yes, but I also apparently had more healing to do inside. And when my body was ready, it happened for me too--and even more than I had hoped for.

You are doing fantastic! And I want to celebrate, so keep sharing. I love seeing your signature sign change.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
Ok, I have totally realized. I CANT NOT DO DD'S WHEN TOM IS HERE!!! My best of intentions fall to the way side every time! My DD's turn to OMGWHATHAVEIDONEDAYS! And sadly........its all chocolate or sweets! I find myself picking at the stuff the whole day...whether I am home or at work. I can ignore sugars and stuff til TOM is here! And then sadly, I will look high and low or actually run out on purpose to get something sweet!
Don't know if this will help, but I just made batches of clean (nothing artificial) down day friendly chocolate syrup (makes divine frappes with ice and yogurt) and dry cocoa mix. The chocolate syrup is 14 cal an ounce (2 big tablespoons) and the cocoa mix is 47 cal a 12oz mug of rich chocolately goodness.
I used to make hot fudge, chill in a jar, and eat spoonsful. Not down day friendly.
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
I can relate! I'm contemplating having my first (gulp!) UD be tomorrow because TOM is here. I'm currently on 750 cals a day and I'll survive but I want ALL THE THINGS!

I love the ideas for dd fun. On hcg there's no real VLC fun. I mean, there is, but it's pitiful. I'm psyched at the idea of that syrup, B!

And I'm not going to lie. The fact that I want to make tomorrow an UD is not a coincidence. We make our weekly visit to the gluten free/dairy free bakery on Saturday for the most spectacular donuts EVER. I've been buying them for the kids the last few weeks and depriving myself. This time I could get some for me too! UD BLISS! They may or may not also have strawberry shortcakes upon which my hormonal self is fixated.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Connie I love your little ticker!! everytime I look at it the number gets higher and higher!! You should feel very proud of yourself!!! Great job!!!
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #40

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
WOW you have all been busy bees on here today. I am not even going to attempt to comment on everyone's posts but simply say well done or keep on keeping on.

And big hugs to those with tests and health issues.

Busy, busy with FIL issues but had a nice day off today helping my SIL shop for a smart dress. Ended up doing a bit of shopping myself.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Showcats
Stats: 193/168.6/150 5'6" Age 48
Start Date: 4/1/12 (177.8)
Connie, don't feel guilty at all - you are doing great. I am a very slow loser but that is OK - I am not expecting big losses but am still losing more than on any other plan. Keep up the good work!!!
Showcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/115/110-114
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
What a nice bunch we have here.

I am very moved by the mention of Mom My mom was never over- weight, stayed the same as long as I can remember!

I am using my own mom's name here, lost her February 1. She was 94 and in assisted living, have tears in my eyes now as Mother's Day will soon be here!

All the very best to each and every one here!

Will be more upbeat tomorrow I promise!
leonak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: KJ-43
Stats: HW 279 198/170.5/170
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 10/30/06 ,restart 1/2/14,7/2/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
What a nice bunch we have here.

I am very moved by the mention of Mom My mom was never over- weight, stayed the same as long as I can remember!

I am using my own mom's name here, lost her February 1. She was 94 and in assisted living, have tears in my eyes now as Mother's Day will soon be here!

All the very best to each and every one here!

Will be more upbeat tomorrow I promise!
I understand I lost my mom 15 years ago and she was 52. Mother's day is still hard for me as we were best friends.
kj
KJ-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:35 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gharkness
WOE: RNY Gastric Bypass 02-02-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
I love, love love, gardenias! My very favorite scent!
gharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 225/225/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 05/05/2014
Good Morning All - I have missed reading all your posts. I haven't caught up on them all but I will. This week has been so emotional and crazy, first Monday TOM shows up then with work it has been just an emotional roller coaster with my supervisor leaving and me possibly getting her position but then somone else stepping in and wanting it. Lets just say DD turned into UD and no counting just crazyiness.

However, things have worked out (I pray) at work and I will get the position it looks like. So today is UD and back on track for me. Why i couldn't stay on track with all that I don't know, but it happened. Moving on and JUDDING!!!

Tomorrow I have to take my husband for a colonoscopy, he has to start drinking his"golitely" today. He thinks he can go to DS band concert tonight, I don't think so... but I can't say anything I don't know anything. Then tomorrow I have to take him to his appointment, should be interesting as he has to finish taking it tomorrow morning and then we have 2 hour drive to where he is getting it done.

Should be easy for me to stay within DD tomorrow. Saturday is Prom here and we are on the After Prom Party so I have to be up all night working at that. But that should be fine also, the food being served isn't too bad and they will have fruit and then the Off'Da Tacos there.

Feels good to be back in control and I am so excited for my promotion. I know I have LOTS to learn but I am ready. I will be a sponge for knowledge not food .

I love spring, was noticing my fern peonies are ready to pop with flowers any day. I love flowers and can't wait to start planting the planters and digging in the dirt.

TTFN

Last edited by carla70; 05-03-2012 at 06:50 AM..
carla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TraciLew
Stats: 210/208.5/145 5'5"
Start Date: 4/11/12
No Weigh - you shouldn't feel guilty at all - you're an inspiration to us all. A true testament to the way this plan can work! I'm proud of you!

I had my awful day yesterday - so glad that's over. I am fairly certain they had to give me some extra "happy juice" b/c I woke up mid way through - oops. Gave them a little fit. So I'm way groggy today. I thought about it this morning and over a 36 hour period, I slept for 22 hours! I had a dinner/lunch with DH at Applebees yesterday with a half sandwich and soup combo and shared some boneless wings to fill that HOLE in my stomach after a day and a half of fasting. Today, I'm on a regular UD, but really can't get myself together to get a good plan in. I am consuming copious amounts of coffee just to get the fog out!

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts. So glad it's over. Nothing immediate found as a result of the test - took a random biopsy, and I'll have results in 10 days.

Carla70 - as someone who did the "golitely" on Tuesday, I wouldn't recommend leaving the house at all...just word to the wise

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vince Lombardi
TraciLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #47
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
I can't wait for peaches to be in season!
I saw some at walmart and picked one up, it was mushy soft and a swarm of gnats came flying out from under it
I love them when they're just under ripe - hard to the bite lol.
That's all, just wanted to say that
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_lou_who View Post
Don't know if this will help, but I just made batches of clean (nothing artificial) down day friendly chocolate syrup (makes divine frappes with ice and yogurt) and dry cocoa mix. The chocolate syrup is 14 cal an ounce (2 big tablespoons) and the cocoa mix is 47 cal a 12oz mug of rich chocolately goodness.
I used to make hot fudge, chill in a jar, and eat spoonsful. Not down day friendly.
Thank you!! I told my hubby about this last night and he said he wants it for his Frappes!! I got him a frappe maker for his b-day 2 years ago and he is always looking for new things to try and make!! The last thing he made and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeed was a Black russian frozen coffee. It was just the perfect blend of everything!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

That chocolate syrup is really good! I have already made two batches of it. If you like dark chocolate, it works best :-)

For those of you who are interested, I have posted my cruise introduction blogpost at N=1: A Journey to Health. It tells about all the plans for the cruise and who will be there. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed, if you are so inclined!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #50

Lost my mother to breast cancer when she was only 51, I was 18. Still miss her, so wish she could have know my wonderful daughter.

We should rechristen this the colonoscopy advice thread, lol! I was going to chime in with advice as my DH has these regularly, but I think we all hear Traci, loud and clear! Sorry it wasn't a good day Traci, but you slept too much to overeat.

Carla I am delighted to read about your promotion, don't worry about the emotional eating, life happens. You are back on track now and have yet another reason to reach your goal. Hope that DS' band plays up a storm.

Dottie, Lou, Tanya, you have me drooling now, for peaches and chocolate sauce and ice-cream. Thank heavens this is an UD.

Enjoying a gentle UD, planning on a couple of wines shortly, then a simple old fashioned ham, egg and chip supper, with a big salad. And now some ice-cream with chocolate sauce.

Thanks Georgene, I plan to take a look shortly.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Dottie, Lou, Tanya, you have me drooling now, for peaches and chocolate sauce and ice-cream. Thank heavens this is an UD.
Sadly not an UD for me........which really sucks cause today at the softball game is Senior day and all the parents are invited after for cake and ice cream..........I LOVE CAKE!!!!!! And I cant have it lol!!!!! I wish to just skip this game, but I go to support my daughter. She wont play at all today since its Senior day all the seniors will play and since she is a freshman, she sits the bench. I feel bad too, cause with work and that I havent made it to many games and the ones I have made it too, she didnt play!

Oh well Travel ball starts in like 2 weeks so I get to spend weekends in the hot sun, cheering her on!!!!!!!! I do love watching her play.........she really is an awesome catcher! I dont just say that cause I am her mom, she has been scouted by so many travel ball teams its unreal!!! She doesnt get it from me thats for sure!!! The only sports I ever wanted to do was track and field, but my parents wouldnt let me. I was older so I had to be home to get my sisters off the bus. But I so would of kicked butt at cross country back in the day!!!

On even sadder news.........its thursday and my vacation is coming to an end soon.........I sat on the porch last night just thinking of how much I really dont want to go back.

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=TraciLew;15628963]
Carla70 - as someone who did the "golitely" on Tuesday, I wouldn't recommend leaving the house at all...just word to the wise [/QUOTE]

Thats what I told him, I think he is in for rude awakening..
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciLew View Post
Carla70 - as someone who did the "golitely" on Tuesday, I wouldn't recommend leaving the house at all...just word to the wise
He's in for an "explosive" night!! You have fun with him!! You could always stop and buy him some baby wipes. He will appreciate it lol!!! <---hubby had a stomache thing once and I got him baby wipes. At first he was like yeah ok. Later on he said it was the best thing I ever bought him lol!!! We now have a designer wipe container always full on the back of the toliet!!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
He's in for an "explosive" night!! You have fun with him!! You could always stop and buy him some baby wipes. He will appreciate it lol!!! <---hubby had a stomache thing once and I got him baby wipes. At first he was like yeah ok. Later on he said it was the best thing I ever bought him lol!!! We now have a designer wipe container always full on the back of the toliet!!!!
Good idea. Baby wipes are so useful, when I go camping in tent with my friend to a music fest we use them to freshen up pits and parts if its been hot during the day before we go to the concerts..
Old 05-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #55

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Pits and parts! I'm so stealing this! When my daughter was starting to take showers by herself, I'd always tell her to make sure she did a really good job with her pits and girl parts. Your saying's much cuter.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #56

Go to love a flannel. But wipes have them beat.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

I always tell my kids to wash there PTA's........You can fill in the blanks....the T has two meanings, depending on boy or girl!! lol!!! Its always what we logged in the books at the one nursing home I worked at!!!! When my kids got older and realized what it meant.........turned into a huge running joke lol!!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
Congrats on the promotion, Carla!!

Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
Tomorrow I have to take my husband for a colonoscopy, he has to start drinking his"golitely" today. He thinks he can go to DS band concert tonight, I don't think so... but I can't say anything I don't know anything. Then tomorrow I have to take him to his appointment, should be interesting as he has to finish taking it tomorrow morning and then we have 2 hour drive to where he is getting it done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post

Thats what I told him, I think he is in for rude awakening..
My husband and I usually understand that we each have our areas of expertise or experience and welcome (and follow) any advice or suggestions, but on occasion over the years he's thought he knew better than me.Fortunately for him, he's a quick study and his "learning opportunities" have sharply tapered off.

I am a fellow "dirt-digger", and understand your joyous anticipation!

Note to Georgene: My gardenia opened up 4 more blossoms today and there's a dozen or more in the works. Heavenly! I thought of you this morning when I watered it.
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
On even sadder news.........its thursday and my vacation is coming to an end soon.........I sat on the porch last night just thinking of how much I really dont want to go back.
Oh, I DO feel for you on this! I have four hours to work today, then my vacation starts. I'm already dreading coming back. I HATE my current work situation; every day is a pain .... (end of whine).

Quote:
Note to Georgene: My gardenia opened up 4 more blossoms today and there's a dozen or more in the works. Heavenly! I thought of you this morning when I watered it. 05-03-2012 07:01 PM
I'm moving to your place!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharkness View Post
Oh, I DO feel for you on this! I have four hours to work today, then my vacation starts. I'm already dreading coming back. I HATE my current work situation; every day is a pain .... (end of whine).
Enjoy your vacation!!!!!!! I go back on monday.......I could actually shed a tear over this.........ugggh. I know the every day is a pain thing. Trust me!! Whine away!! I would so love to let loose and whine about my job, but as much as I want too. I just really cant!

Ok so today is friday, also payday for hubby. So I have to go run errands today. I want to go to the book store though. I need a book to read for work. I think I want to find Shades of Grey!!! I keep hearing so much about this book, and well I think I can get lost in this!!! lol!!!! I was only going to go to the bank, pay the car, then aldi's and walmart, but yeah walmart wont carry this book!!!

Oh and I think I am treating myself to lunch today. Dont know where or what I am in the mood for. But I think because its friday and my last day of vacation.....I deserve it!!

Oh and May the 4th be with you! LOL!!! My daughter waits every year for today to say it! So thought I would repeat it to you all.....it is really funny!!!