Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cactusrose63
Stats: 156/156/130 - 5'4", Age: 53
WOE: JUDDD 1900/800 or less if I can!
Start Date: JUDDD restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecreamjunkie View Post
do you THINK i need skinny jeans? HELLO????? ugh....i went home and cried!
Oh, and tried on a skirt.....my super good friend and his wife are trying to get me to see that i really am a hottie (for 43) so he said i had to wear a short skirt next time we go out.... again with the trauma! I hve man calves...thanks dad!
I personally don't think skinny jeans look good on ANYone except 6-7-8 year olds...I just don't like the look.

My advice, go to the Goodwill store for now while you are losing, take some time to find a few items you feel GREAT in. You want encouragement on this journey, not more crying, we have done enough of that!

Go to a Lucky jean store if you have one, they have TONS of styles, they are the only ones I have ever found to fit my very *ahem* curvaceous body. They are pretty pricey though. Get the style number, length, and size you need and look for them on ebay, amazon, etc. One step at a time to our new hotness!
cactusrose63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #152
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: icecreamjunkie
Stats: 295/267/170
WOE: HCG Rx R2/P2 (6 week rounds)/JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 17, 2012 R1/ April 29th R2/ May 12 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrose63 View Post
I personally don't think skinny jeans look good on ANYone except 6-7-8 year olds...I just don't like the look.

My advice, go to the Goodwill store for now while you are losing, take some time to find a few items you feel GREAT in. You want encouragement on this journey, not more crying, we have done enough of that!

Go to a Lucky jean store if you have one, they have TONS of styles, they are the only ones I have ever found to fit my very *ahem* curvaceous body. They are pretty pricey though. Get the style number, length, and size you need and look for them on ebay, amazon, etc. One step at a time to our new hotness!
Ohhh, i would have never thought of lucky brand! Thanks! We have a GREAT gw here in SAV and i do hit it from time to time, but you are right...it does take time!
I did luck out and found a pair of 16s at cato for $15! Cant beat that! TWO sizes smaller than what didnt fit yesterday!

On an up note....I had not gained like i feared i had after my binge wednesday!! And today is my first official UD!
icecreamjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I absolutely haunt thrift stores. And everywhere I go, I carry a tape measure and a list of length/width that are currently comfortable. That way, if they don't have changing rooms or I am in a hurry, I can measure and know what I buy is going to fit.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Ohhh, i would have never thought of lucky brand! Thanks! We have a GREAT gw here in SAV and i do hit it from time to time, but you are right...it does take time!
I did luck out and found a pair of 16s at cato for $15! Cant beat that! TWO sizes smaller than what didnt fit yesterday!

On an up note....I had not gained like i feared i had after my binge wednesday!! And today is my first official UD!
Wooo Hoooo on the TWO sizes smaller, soooo exciting!

I have two pair of Lucky Brand that I am starting to fit back in to now and one day they will be too big! I am sooooo DONE with the up and down on the scale every single year, so I only have a few clothes I can wear for half the year. Grrrrr. But with this WOE I see such long term hope.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:24 AM   #155
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodeeras View Post
Hi Every-"May"-one,

I started 3 days ago. Had my second DD yesterday. Weighed in this morning - down 3.5 lbs. (WOW). I had stalled on Atkins - losing and gaining the same two pounds for a month and a half - talk about a stale bounce.

I like the JUDDD bounce much better!

I was extremely skeptical about eating 500 or less calories - afraid of hunger, afraid of feeling badly. But this has not been the case. I'm impressed how in control of my "lack of hunger" has been since starting, and my energy is really high, both on UDs and DDs.

Today I paused to think about the implications of JUDDD...
I can eat normal again, even though it's every other day. Before this I couldn't eat normal any day because I was always limited to the food plan of the diet I was on, whether it be Atkins or Weight Watchers or anything else. I can bake a cake not fearing I will eat the whole thing (or even not being afraid of having one piece); I can eat an Oreo (or two) without fear of losing control; I can go to a picnic and have a burger (with the bun) and some potato salad and baked beans; I can go to someone else's house and not avoid their foods because it's "not on my diet." No more avoiding the foods I love - fruit, homemade bread, etc. I just have to have my DD's to counter the UD.

This is SO profound to me! And I'm so glad I found this forum. Such nice and supportive people here!
to this happy place. It is amazing how well most people manage on their DDs. And UDs, well, what a joy they are. Lovely having here with us and I agree. This is profound.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #156
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sonica
Stats: 280.5/180.0/160
WOE: JUDDD
Today is my 3rd DD - hasn't been bad at all. I am looking forward to my UD tomorrow, but not 'desperate' for it which is good. Definitely getting much easier each DD.
Sonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

OMGEEE! Ok, Saturday was my "official" weight to start off at and that was 263.something(written down at home!). I went out drinking w/ some friends that night (as i am moving in less than a month!) and had too many calories yesterday....it was tough...I was just STARVING!) BUT I weighed this morning....praying to STS (since my first DD wasn't quite so down as i had hoped....I was about 500 cals over! ) and I was 256.6!!!
That is 4 lbs in two days!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!!! Can't wait to see more fabulous results from everyone!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #158
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: msack3889
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 7/4/2012
Down exactly 2 lb on my first JUDD weekly weigh-in. I know it would have been more if yesterday hadn't been Mother's Day and an UD.

I'm still hungry in the mornings, and I'm hoping that changes soon because it's a bit tough on my DDs.
msack3889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #159
Senior LCF Member

JUDDD Week Two Summary...

Starting weight 4/30: 154
Weight 5/7: 151
Today's Weight: 152

Inches Lost:
Waist: 1.5
Hips: 1.5
Each Thigh: 0.75
Each calf: 0.75

Clothes are fitting better, I feel smaller.

Energy is really good in general.

Such a bonus to be able to eat what I WANT, not what I HAVE to, to lose inches. This past weekend I had off with my husband, UP Day Friday and Sunday, Down Day on Saturday. I did not count calories, just was aware of approximate calories/portions for each day and eating until just pleasantly full, and took note of how I felt after I ate. Amazingly enough, I seem to have a pretty good idea of what to eat and how much when I don't have to restrict so much of my food intake. I feel as though I am more relaxed with food. I have not felt this in so long I forgot what it was like. It is awesome.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msack3889 View Post
Down exactly 2 lb on my first JUDD weekly weigh-in. I know it would have been more if yesterday hadn't been Mother's Day and an UD.

I'm still hungry in the mornings, and I'm hoping that changes soon because it's a bit tough on my DDs.
Michelle, congrats on the 2 pounds down!!

DDs do take a bit of getting used to. I had done IF in the past, unintentionally, holding off until about noon or one to eat if I had a project I was in the middle of. This did seem to keep my present weight in check, so I liked that and I felt better eating less throughout the day. I thought it was really hard at first when my stomach would feel SO empty. You know what I figured out? I didn't die like I thought I would! You know what I mean, we have been so brainwashed that breakfast is ESSENTIAL for everyone, we think we can't go without a morning meal. Breakfast is just whenever YOU decide to break your overnight fast.

Try to stay busy with other things, projects, etc. What I have noticed is that once you have already decided that you are not eating until whatever time, it just seems easier, there is no discussion about it in your head. Drink lots of fluids, especially the 5 cal per cup chicken broth with 1 TBSP half and half and cracked pepper once or twice a day (25 cals). I always seem to get hungrier as the day goes on (on a DD) so I figure it's best to delay my eating as late as possible and have the bulk of my cals later in the day. Is no good for me to try to go to sleep when my stomach is growling!

Best to you this DD!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #161
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Michelle, congrats on the 2 pounds down!!

DDs do take a bit of getting used to. I had done IF in the past, unintentionally, holding off until about noon or one to eat if I had a project I was in the middle of. This did seem to keep my present weight in check, so I liked that and I felt better eating less throughout the day. I thought it was really hard at first when my stomach would feel SO empty. You know what I figured out? I didn't die like I thought I would! You know what I mean, we have been so brainwashed that breakfast is ESSENTIAL for everyone, we think we can't go without a morning meal. Breakfast is just whenever YOU decide to break your overnight fast.

Try to stay busy with other things, projects, etc. What I have noticed is that once you have already decided that you are not eating until whatever time, it just seems easier, there is no discussion about it in your head. Drink lots of fluids, especially the 5 cal per cup chicken broth with 1 TBSP half and half and cracked pepper once or twice a day (25 cals). I always seem to get hungrier as the day goes on (on a DD) so I figure it's best to delay my eating as late as possible and have the bulk of my cals later in the day. Is no good for me to try to go to sleep when my stomach is growling!

Best to you this DD!
Very good tips! I am going tonight to get some broth. I have only found ONE brand here that doesn't have sugars in it! I wish i could drink black coffee! lol...AIN'T gonna happen though! I have had to cut back on some of my water....i was over hydrating bad! 180+oz a day along w/ tea and coffee was just too much! So, i am trying to keep it to 120-150 total oz and my coffee in the am!
I am going to make a huge veggie and egg white omolette tomorrow for breakfast...broth and lunch (most likely cabbage sauteed w/ some ground beef (97/3) and then a light dinner. I'm going to try super hard to stay under my 500 cal mark! I would love love love to be in the low 240s when i head home to austin!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #162
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by msack3889 View Post

2lb is great for the first week! Yay! I messed up my first week w/ 3 UD in a row on the weekend!

I started out eating on my DD mornings. I would have 2 hb eggs for the protein to keep me satisfied. After about a week 1/2 I found that I could hold off on eating until lunch time. I try to drink 1 cup of hot tea and 1 cup of water during the mornings and keep busy. I may or may not have a pc of sugar free candy too, that helps. Good luck!

Natasha

BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: HW164/137.8/135-139
to all of the newbies!

I'm sorry I'm not able to respond personally to each of you, but rest assured that I am pulling for each of you.

JUDDD has proven to be the most forgiving WOE, and once you get your calorie numbers under control, it's a breeze.

Again welcome, and take advantage of all the threads that are stock full of information.
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
Still hanging in there! I just posted a thread with my two week update, but I'm definitely enjoying this.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #165
Junior LCF Member

Stats: HW 1/2011: 191 CW: 165 GW: 145, then we'll see
WOE: lost 23 lbs on Medi Weightloss '11, now JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD start: May 15, 2012
May I join you?

I have been lurking this forum for awhile. Today is my first DD. SO far so good, I guess.

Long history of dieting. I am 39 years oldand have gained and lost 30-50 lbs more than a couple of times in my life. At 5'6" my highest "NON PREGNANT" weight was 192 lbs...that was in January 2011. I joined Medi Weight loss at that time and made it down to 168 by the end of March 2011. Then I got pregnant again and delivered my perfect little girl in November. Had a tubal in January 2012, quit breastfeeding in march. and started back onthe weight loss bandwagon in early APril. I went back to medi right away but after 3 weeks my weight loss stalled and i was REALLY aggitated with the food restrictions and the $$$. So i fell off the wagon for 4 days and today 1 started JUDDD. This morning I weighed 169 lbs but I KNOW I have a good 5 lbs of water on me from the food and booze orgy I had this weekend so i expect to drop back to 165 or less quickly.

My firs goal is 145lbs - wedding weight in 2007. From there we will see. I am excited to try this WOE...it seems almost too good to be true. I have the book being delivered to my house tomorrow.

I am have been doing pilates for about 3 weeks and walking with my babies. I have a 22 month old and a nearly 6 month old. Life is busy, sleepless, but good!

I am excited to get to know you all!

Last edited by practicemakeperfct; 05-15-2012 at 12:35 PM..
practicemakeperfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #166
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 173/180/120
WOE: Atkins72 five days/Stillmans 2 days
Start Date: November 1st, 2014
Hi Guys,
Starting today with a down day. Looking very forward to this Woe. I will be trying to go 0 carb on my down days and 30 to 100 carbs on the up. But I won't worry if I slip off a little with that.

500 DDs 1700-2000 updays.
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #167
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Timmy's Wife
Stats: 134/124/125
I am having the same issue regarding jeans. I went to my local Goodwill and I was so disappointed in the selection. I found 1 pair that fit, but they stretched during the day, so they looked rather 'droopy' by the end of the day. Grrr!
Timmy's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adelinesdream
Stats: 300/170/155
WOE: low carb;hcg
Start Date: August 8, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
I absolutely haunt thrift stores. And everywhere I go, I carry a tape measure and a list of length/width that are currently comfortable. That way, if they don't have changing rooms or I am in a hurry, I can measure and know what I buy is going to fit.
YOU ARE SO SMART!
adelinesdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #169
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adelinesdream
Stats: 300/170/155
WOE: low carb;hcg
Start Date: August 8, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzie View Post
to all of the newbies!

I'm sorry I'm not able to respond personally to each of you, but rest assured that I am pulling for each of you.

JUDDD has proven to be the most forgiving WOE, and once you get your calorie numbers under control, it's a breeze.

Again welcome, and take advantage of all the threads that are stock full of information.
Okay, I'm taking you at your word and I'm gonna DO THIS! DO OR DIE! I've made a decision and a decision requires action. I'm gonna attack what's attacking me. I have struggled with the fear of a DD. I'm making a commitment that tomorrow I'm doing a DD 500 calories or less whatever it takes! With God's grace I can do this.
adelinesdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Go get'em, Adeline!
Kristin
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #171
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Sheridan
to all of the new JUDDD BUDDS!

So glad you've joined in this wonderful way of life.

I wish you all success!
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Monkeypenny
Stats: 157/155/130 (age: 38)
WOE: JUDDD (it works if you stick to it. Well, if... )
Start Date: 16/04/2014 - just another restart :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelinesdream View Post
Okay, I'm taking you at your word and I'm gonna DO THIS! DO OR DIE! I've made a decision and a decision requires action. I'm gonna attack what's attacking me.
Thank you for your words, you are so right!! These words are exactly what I needed now!

I started JUDDD two weeks ago, but immediately got ill (stomach flu). And being ill, I am like a little child - whiny, grumpy and craving for ice cream. I didn't even think about JUDDD during the past week...

But that's over now: I'm back on track! DD yesterday was quite okay and today, I'm having a nice and comfortable UD. Without ice cream... so far...
Monkeypenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:23 AM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Welcome to all the newbies! Glad to have you here.

You CAN do this. Hunger is not an emergency. This is one of my favorite quotes from JUDDD BUDDD Yam-Yam. And DD's get easier as you get a bit of JUDDD magic kicking in. The sirtuin enzymes help with hunger suppression. One trick that helped me in the beginning was to mentally tell myself that if I needed them, I could have 100 extra calories, and decided what that would be food-wise. I rarely needed them. Somehow, just knowing they were there helped me to stick with 500 calories. But if I DID need them, I ate without guilt. After 2 weeks, I never needed to use those calories. So just because you might need a little bit to get through the first few DD's, it doesn't mean you will always need them.

I also HAD to have breakfast when I first started or I got headaches, shaky, and sooooo grumpy. Now, I always fast until lunch, and never give it a second thought.

So be patient, and be gentle with yourself. PLAN, plan and plan some more, and then stick to your plan as much as possible. But if you need it, add a little cushion to your plan just at first.

You will all do great!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #174
Major LCF Poster!

AAARRRGGHHH! I was UP another 3+lbs this morning....that is TEN since Monday morning! Today is a down day and I am going to keep it clean and below 500 but I'm really over my body holding onto water the way it does!!! I did take a water pill. And Lord knows the stress between moving, the art show, men (MEN homicide should be legal!!!!) i am BEYOND stressed!

ok, trying to stay calm now! lol
Old 05-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Timmy's Wife
Stats: 134/124/125
I weighed this morning and I am down 6 pounds (I'm at 1 week, 2 days). It's amazing the difference I am seeing in my figure. I still can't believe how well this is working!
Timmy's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
AAARRRGGHHH! I was UP another 3+lbs this morning....that is TEN since Monday morning! Today is a down day and I am going to keep it clean and below 500 but I'm really over my body holding onto water the way it does!!! I did take a water pill. And Lord knows the stress between moving, the art show, men (MEN homicide should be legal!!!!) i am BEYOND stressed!

ok, trying to stay calm now! lol
Maybe try to stay off the scale if you can, it sounds like you don't need anymore stress in your life right now. We know this WOE works, and there could be any number of reasons why you are retaining water. And remember, one day you won't need those water pills anymore. Just stay the course, your body will cooperate soon.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Maybe try to stay off the scale if you can, it sounds like you don't need anymore stress in your life right now. We know this WOE works, and there could be any number of reasons why you are retaining water. And remember, one day you won't need those water pills anymore. Just stay the course, your body will cooperate soon.
GIANT SIGH......Thank you! I know.....i think i only need to weigh after a down day! lol...no more up days! I have to remember that in January i was 295 (pre hcg load weight) so to be 266 is actually not so bad...but i've been spinning my wheels for the past month...which is when my ankles started swelling. No idea why...but i'm ready to find out and move on with it!
After the kindergarten tornado that just went through my art room....goodness i need a massage! lol...looks like a construction paper bomb went off in here!
I'm drinking some beef broth w/ garlic and red pepper mmmmm! I LOVE soup and could drink this all day! I need to get some beef bones and make my own broth!
Old 05-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #178
Senior LCF Member

UD today. 1913 calories.

I have calories to "spend" for today. I make choices now, rather than putting every thing I want into my mouth. Do I want this or that today? What really sounds the best today that I think I will really enjoy? I can have the other thing in 2 days if I really want. This freedom is awesome!

I am feeling smaller and my summer hiking shorts feel looser than last time I put them on about a month ago. At that time I had to spray them with water so they were damp so when I put them on they would stretch and fit! Today I did not have to do that. I still have a bit of a muffin top when wearing them, but I have made progress losing inches in these 2.5 weeks, even though I have only lost 2 - 4 pounds, depending on the day I weigh. Happy with this WOE so far. Excited to see what is next!
Old 05-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sonica
Stats: 280.5/180.0/160
I'm sitting at the airport in Chicago right now - had to travel for work. My Tuesday & Today are DD's and I'm surprised at how easy the DD's are for me with traveling. I did go above cal's yesterday but not what I would call an UUAD.

I tend to swell after long plane trips and tonights is 4 hours. I'm wearing hose to hopefully provide some compression to keep the swelling down. Mainly I don't want it to affect my weight in the a.m. lol.
Sonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #180
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Skye
Stats: 146/138/122
WOE: Finishing HCG Headed to JUDDD
Start Date: January 2011 off and on
Hey Guys!

I am new too!

I was looking for the new May thread when I posted the other night and I didn't see it.. It looks like alot of us are coming from HCG.. It will be awesome to see how we all do with JUDDD and............... CARBS!! Here is what I posted..

Hi Girls (and Guys)

I have been lurking for a month or 2, I was waiting till I actually start JUDDING before posting..

First I have to say, I have NEVER seen a group of more loving, supportive and positive people in my LIFE!

I was on the another HCG forum for a long time and while I met some amazing people that I now call friends, I have to say the majority of them were negative to the point of nastiness. One slip up/cheat, they crucified you and sent you to HCG hell.

So thank you for making it so welcoming here, you guys ROCK!

Last year I did my first HCG round, went from 146 (I'm 5'7") to (my lowest ever) 123. (LIW was 126) I haven't been 123 since I was way to short to be 123 I stabilized pretty well for a few months but with parties, BBQ's, unknown food sensitivities- I was doing one too many correction days. I would panic if I went above 125 (I wish I was 125 now!) So like an IDIOT I decided to go for another round to get me some wiggle room and a lower LIW.. DUMB MOVE!

I reloaded, gained 12lbs in 2 days, got that off, went to a Christening, had some wine and opened the door to cheating all the way thru my P2. I feel like once you cheat on HCG it is next to impossible to get back to following the protocol perfectly. I finally ended that miserable excuse for wasted time at 124.. I know, dumb..

This brings me to diving into last summer -P3- in "cheating mode." Skipped the scale all summer and just had (too much) fun.. Got back on the scale in Sept at 143 with the intention of cycling HCG around the holidays to keep my weight in check, knowing I couldn't do a proper round until Jan 1. Bad Idea # 2..

After loading for what I thought would be another successful round that would bring me back to the previous years 123, I was 151! WT? This round went on forever, I got down to 130 in March when I took a planned interruption for an unplanned trip and never got back on the scale. From there I would do good all week, lose it on the weekends and start over on Monday.

This became a never ending cycle. All I wanted was to get off HCG to start JUDDD. but not until I felt like I was below 130.. Finally I said forget it, I can't live like this. I kept pigging out b/c honestly who can live like that? It is a quick fix that not many people can maintain.

So I bit the bullet last week and finally got on the scale at 138.. HORRIBLE!! But even tho I have a frig full of HCG, I can't do it anymore, probably not for a loooooong time, if ever.

That brings me here.. My first real up day and loving it! I had a bagel and I was allowed to have a bagel.. How weird is that? My numbers are 381 and 1903. I choose one to two levels down from my normal exercise level. Tomorrow my menu is actually 419 cals but I am not going to stress over it, if it takes me longer and allows me to have a life and not be a hermit that will be so worth it!

Thanks for being awesome guys!!

I am very excited to have found you all!

XOXO
Skye
Skye is offline   Reply With Quote