Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Love hearing about all of you and think it is wonderful that we have so many re-marriages!!!

I am a divorcee who was married for 24 years and have 2 children, DS 30 & DD33, still friends with my ex. About six years ago, met a wonderful widower who is a retired Oil & Gas Revenue Accountant (no children) and we are planning marriage. He is my opposite, but we blend quite well and he keeps me balanced. We travel every summer & purchased our dream home where he is full time gardener & dog caretaker for both of our super, amazing babes.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 05-01-2012 at 07:49 AM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #62
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
I'm a Professional Psychic and Medium, also a published author with 3 works under my belt all having to do with the Metaphysical. I also have a blog (see signature here) that I post to 2 times a week using my gifts.

Realized I was "different" at the age of 8 and was taught to use my "gifts" for the greater good of all who come to me by my Grandmother who was a gifted psychic herself.

I have been in the public eye with my own business now for 22 years and I just love what I do and how it seems to help people, especially when I am doing my Medium work and can connect with loved ones and friends who have passed on.

I am now engaged to the same man I was married to for 23 years and then divorced from for 2 1/2 years. Yea, I should have known, right , but some things just can't be "predicted"!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 05-01-2012 at 07:16 AM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: circusgirl
Stats: 219/185/140
WOE: primal/paleo-currently HCG
Start Date: August 1999 primal, HCG in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I'm a Professional Psychic and Medium, also a published author with 3 works under my belt all having to do with the Metaphysical.

Realized I was "different" at the age of 8 and was taught to use my "gifts" for the greater good of all who come to me by my Grandmother who was a gifted psychic herself.

I have been in the public eye with my own business now for 22 years and I just love what I do and how it seems to help people, especially when I am doing my Medium work and can connect with loved ones and friends who have passed on.
oh. em. gee.

I think I love you.
circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Hazelsmrf
Stats: 303/152/150
WOE: VSG surgery
Start Date: November 8th 2012
Linda that's really interesting! I wonder, do you get messages from the beyond in words, or is it more of a feeling? Would you be able to connect with a spirit that didn't speak "english" in life, I mean, do language skills matter to a spirit?
Hazelsmrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Showcats
Stats: 193/168.6/150 5'6" Age 48
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/1/12 (177.8)
[QUOTE=Hazelsmrf;15622518]I'm 34... 35 in two weeks! I've been married to my husband Ethan for 13 years now. We married pretty young! We met on the internet back when only the geeks were online

I met my husband on the internet as well when it was not common at all. We met in 1996 and have been married 15 years. No kids but have dogs and cats and like to show them and also travel.
Showcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #66
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
What an amazingly diverse group of woman -I am so pleased to be part of this group!!!
My name is Lynn, I am 61, retired a few years ago and was a special ed teacher of severe and profoundly challenged children.. I taught for 32 years and honestly was blessed with the best job in the world, there were days I could not believe they actually paid me to go to work, LOVED my kids and I still miss them!!!! The job began to change the last few years, it became much more about meetings, testing and paperwork than it did what the children needed and I decided it was time to leave before I began to hate a career that had brought me so much joy. I am recently re-married, will be three years to an amazing man, have a wonderful daughter, age 41 and a beautiful granddaughter who will be five.
My spare time these days is taken up by working out and care giving for my Mom, I am thoroughly enjoying my retirement and hope to begin volunteering in a few years after the newness of enjoying this life begin to fade LOL

Look forward to reading more about you amazing woman and of course men if any are brave enough to join us LOL!!

JUDDD 3/18/12 180 pounds 6/27 166 9/17 161

Link to my photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/lynnjc
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tamilda
Stats: 270/215/145
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: 8/09/11 Atkins @ 270
Hi, I'm Tami!
I have been a wife, mom of 5 and Italian restaurant owner/operator for the last 30 years. I'm 51 1/2 and when I was 50, also obtained my Federal and State securities licenses, as well as insurance licensing for health and life. I worked for over a year as a Financial Advisor for a large firm and left temporarily to help my 11 yr old son with his education at home. We do a virtual program through k-12 and he is really flourishing. Three of my 5 children are graduated from college and in their careers in NC, Washington DC and Milwaukee. My 18 year old son graduates from hs this spring, another one off to college! We really are quite a diverse bunch here!
Tami
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #68
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwaiting View Post
I'm in Illinois, Chicago area. I'm going to COD which is the only school in the state that offers SLPA program. I'm under the impression most of the jobs are through Early Intervention.
Every state is so different. Our schools have a large number of speech students all the way thorugh high school.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #69

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnjp View Post
What an amazingly diverse group of woman -I am so pleased to be part of this group!!!
My name is Lynn, I am 61, retired a few years ago and was a special ed teacher of severe and profoundly challenged children.. I taught for 32 years and honestly was blessed with the best job in the world, there were days I could not believe they actually paid me to go to work, LOVED my kids and I still miss them!!!! The job began to change the last few years, it became much more about meetings, testing and paperwork than it did what the children needed and I decided it was time to leave before I began to hate a career that had brought me so much joy. I am recently re-married, will be three years to an amazing man, have a wonderful daughter, age 41 and a beautiful granddaughter who will be five.
My spare time these days is taken up by working out and care giving for my Mom, I am thoroughly enjoying my retirement and hope to begin volunteering in a few years after the newness of enjoying this life begin to fade LOL

Look forward to reading more about you amazing woman and of course men if any are brave enough to join us LOL!!
Lynn I so relate to this, my DD1 with Downs has so much less involvement with her support staff these days. They used to be able to be her friends and share in her life. Now it all has to be done 'by the book' with forms for everything, and she is not even allowed to give them a gift at Xmas. So sad.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #70
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelsmrf View Post
Linda that's really interesting! I wonder, do you get messages from the beyond in words, or is it more of a feeling? Would you be able to connect with a spirit that didn't speak "english" in life, I mean, do language skills matter to a spirit?
"hear" messages, (Clairaudient) and very seldom see anything, but the descriptions are so vivid it's like I'm seeing what is being described, it's so clear. And yes, I have had Korean, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian spoken to me but the meaning came in as English. These sessions are amazing to me and also to the people I am speaking to about this loved one/friend since they know that the one passed on did not or would not speak English to them here when they were alive. I understand and "hear" in English even when it's not being spoken!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:50 AM   #71
foxy librarian

Gallery: stargirl21
This is great!

I am 30 years old and married. I've been with my husband for 7 years, although married just about 2 years. We don't have any kids (yet!) but we have one very spoiled kitty named Joe. We live in DC and we're both librarians (met in grad school). Yes we own a ton of books- not one ereader between us though! I am a school librarian at a private school in DC. I love my job so much...I really don't think it gets better than this! Very lucky and blessed to be in a job I enjoy everyday.

We absolutely love to travel and spend our time enjoying great food and wine. I guess that is why I'm here... In my spare time I enjoy doing crafts- I knit and recreate projects from Pinterest. I also love to garden. My husband is a writer when he is not in the stacks and currently writes for ESPN and some professional journals.
stargirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #72
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: whole foods, P3
Start Date: rx hCG R9 start 09/04/14
My name is Michelle. I am 44 years old, single and living in Los Angeles. Originally from central Illionois, I have worked for the same company since graduating from grad school and am coming up on 22 years. I work for a large financial investment firm that is one of the top 3 mutual fund providers and pension fund managers in the world. For many years I managed an operations group that basically takes care of the database that is used to run all the investments at our company (i.e. if we own a stock or a bond, what is its name, what country is it in, what industry is it in, what was it's closing price today, etc.). I also designed the database and computer system that we use now so when we decided to design a new one (the old one is 18 years old--geriatric for a piece of software!), they wanted me on the project. 20 years of operational experience sprinkled over database design and voila! Job security (knock wood) until I retire--also 8 years--with 30 years at the company at 53. So in short, financial database software designer.

p.s. Since I'm not in management anymore, I've decided to indulge my love of tattoos. In the past year, I've gotten 3 new ones and am planning my next major piece. As long as I keep them under my clothes, THEY will never know... shhhhhhh!
hhCG round 3 - 01/03/12, 23 days, pellets, 3/3/3, 157->141
_hCG round 4 - 05/05/12, 24 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 148->136
_hCG round 5 - 08/11/12, 26 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 159->140
_hCG round 6 - 08/05/13, 26 days, rx hCG, 150-200iU, 160->146
_hCG round 9 - 09/04/14, 31 days, rx hCG, 150iU, ~172->153

Last edited by shelbyla; 05-02-2012 at 06:17 AM..
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:20 AM   #73
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Mimosa23
Stats: 227.2/185.5/160
WOE: Keto
How nice to read about you all!!!! Thanks for sharing!

I'm 36 years old, Dutch, female and my name is Chloe. I work as a Perfumer for a UK company. We create new fragrances for all products that are fragranced, from industrial cleaners to perfumes and everything in between!

I was born and grew up in Holland, and then moved to the UK to study there at Plymouth University. After that, I moved to London to work for the company I now work for. I worked in Paris for 4 months for my company as well. At some point I moved from London to Chelmsford, which was closer to my office, which is about 1 hour north of London. I got headhunted to work for a different company in Barcelona, Spain, and worked there for about 2 years. Then, after that time I lost my job due to the economy and got offered a job for my old company in our German office. I've now been here a little over 2 years.

Due to my living abroad and travelling I speak 5 languages; three fluent and two good, which always comes in handy!

I have a BF, we've been together for a little over 1 year, and a really cute dog (she came with the guy, LOL) called Bonnie. She's 3 years old and is completely running our lives, LOL! We don't live together, but see eachother pretty much every day.

Hmmm, what else.... I have a big family, 2 younger brothers and a sister and of course my parents. They all live and work/study/are retired in Holland. It's nice to not be far away from them, it takes me about a 2.5-3 hour drive to get to my parents' house in Holland from where I am in Germany, so I see them a lot.

female, 38y/o, 5'10"

my blog:
http://crazybeautyhealth.blogspot.de/

Last edited by Mimosa23; 05-02-2012 at 06:45 AM..
Mimosa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Wow!!! This is FANTASTIC!!! I never dreamed this group of people was so utterly awesome, talented, devoted, worldly, and brilliant!! I am loving to get to know everyone and am stunned at the different paths we have all journeyed. Yet one thing has brought all us all together to share our wisdom, life stories, support and our joys, disappointments and fears. I am honored to be a part of such a distinctive group!
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
I have to admit that what i have read about most of these wonderfull women here kind of intimidated me .. I have never been an educated gal.. and what I missed out on in school with mild dyslexia I have more than made up for it in my ability to be a compassionate listener and eloquent speaker.. (hence my line of work history) I am proud to be a member here..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #76
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: llindsey26
Stats: 5'2" - 255 pre VSG on 2/2009, 200/187/135
WOE: lc then JUDDD now Stillman's
Start Date: JUDDD 3/28/12/ Stillmans 11/26/12 again 1/1/14
I can relate to a bunch of people on here!

My name is Latisha. I have three children, boy 14, boy 11, and girl 9. I am half a stay-at-home mom. I homeschool my children.

We live in our RV fulltime and are working our way through the US. We take seasonal jobs at campgrounds, amusement parks, parks, Amazon, and such. As with others on here, I get really bored and need change, within the work force and home as well. So we hit the road three years ago yesterday and have been "changing" ever since.

I went to college for nursing, with the intent on becoming a midwife. Changed to education. Changed to social services. Then ultimately ended in psychology.

My husband and I have been married for 15 years and I am surprised he has put up with my butt for so long.

Last edited by llindsey26; 05-02-2012 at 08:12 AM..
llindsey26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
I love this too! So neat to get know everyone!

Latisha - That sounds so neat! I cannot imagine thought never being in one place for more than a bit...I guess it'd take some getting used to! I bet you've got some awesome pics!!

Hey Shelby! I have no tats but am wanting wanting! I think...I'm a wuss though...
BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oropendola
Stats: 221.4/186.6/160
WOE: Belly Fat Cure -> JUDDD -> JUDDD + DrK
Start Date: January 2, 2012 -> March 8 -> July 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I'm a Professional Psychic and Medium, also a published author with 3 works under my belt all having to do with the Metaphysical. I also have a blog (see signature here) that I post to 2 times a week using my gifts.

I am now engaged to the same man I was married to for 23 years and then divorced from for 2 1/2 years. Yea, I should have known, right , but some things just can't be "predicted"!
Thank you from all of us who have been helped through a difficult time. I saw John Edward in Santa Rosa in January. I wasn't read but it was an amazing experience.
oropendola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #79
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileysGirl View Post
Hey Shelby! I have no tats but am wanting wanting! I think...I'm a wuss though...
Hey Natasha! This is probably something that the JUDDD BUDDDs (and former hcg'ers) can relate to. I think it's kind of like the sensation of hunger on a DD--a reminder that there are FAR worse things in the world than a little bit of hunger. There is something kind of ...freeing... about the pain of being tattooed. There has been a LOT of mental and emotional pain in my life (some of it quite recent) and when I get tattooed I think about whatever it is that I am dwelling on and somehow the minor physical pain of the tattoo allows me to "release" some of the emotional pain. If that makes any sense at all...
Old 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #80

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I have 7 tattoos and always thinking about my next.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

it does. to me anyway. I only have two pieces, but one took about 15 hours and the other took near 40. There was something cleansing about the process.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
I had wanted to get a butterfly tattoo on my 50th birthday on my breast, but when I saw a pic of someone with saggy skin and tattoos, I decided I better not.

If you dare, google sodahead and tattoos on saggy skin. The lady looks WAY better than I would look, so I am not going to go for it after all.
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: babykinz
WOE: LCishJUDDD
My name is Pia, which is short for Patricia, I was Trish all my life but I really hate it now, and I dont like Pat or Patty, so its Pia.
I am 49 and a housewife, I have anxiety, agoraphobia and sensory defensiveness, so I stay in the house most of the time, which has contributed to my weight gain.

I am married for almost 13 years to an amazing man and my best friend

Have 2 boys that are 23 and 25 and off and living on their own and too far away and 1 grandchild.

I have a cat and a dog that is the center of our universe, we have no kids together so Sofie is our child and treated like one too!

We moved to Florida from Oklahoma just to get out of the hillbilly backwoods and so far have really enjoyed it.

My hobby is boating and playing WoW...yeah I am a gamer granny, I rock!
babykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: laceylady
Stats: 16w(210)/size 14(175)/size 12
WOE: LC -- again
Start Date: Jan 2012/restart May 2013/restart again Oct 2014
I'm 56, and after 2 prior marriages and 2 sons (35 & 32), I've now been married to my soul-mate/best friend for 6 years (he's retired Army and works for the same agency that I do but he enjoys his job more!). He has a son (34) and Daughter (31), and between us we have 5 grandkids, ages 10, 9 (x2), 4, and 8 months. I've been a Federal Government employee for 22 years, 20 in the same agency. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Alabama and Germany. We now have 2 cats ("Latte" & "Caramel Machiatto" [a.k.a. Makki] having lost "Mocha" 3 years ago). We love Washington -- enjoy camping in our pop-up tent trailer, and hiking the beautiful forests of this paradise. This year, after both of us being on JUDDD for a few months, I'm envisioning those hikes to be a bit more enjoyable!! Not packing the added weight should make it easier!!
laceylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #85

Sungoddess says:

"This is FANTASTIC!!! I never dreamed this group of people was so utterly awesome, talented, devoted, worldly, and brilliant!! "

But of course you knew this! JUDDD BUDDDs are simply the most intelligent, interesting and seriously caring women I have ever had the pleasure of 'knowing'.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
OMG Kissa! You look so beautiful in your avi!!!!!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #87

Why, Laura thank you! This was taken a couple of months ago before a special evening out. Note the white cat, determined to get in on the act!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

I love photobombing kittehs!

You look sensational. What a DRESS!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #89

Was a bit pleased with it I just love my cats.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #90
Blabbermouth!!!

You do look amazing, Kissa! What kind of cat do you have? My mom has ragdolls and s/he looks kind of similar...