Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Justwaiting
Water and exercise

I am horrible with both of these. How good are you? How does it affect your personal weight loss? I realize and know the benefits of both, just have a really hard time committing and following through!
Justwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
I don't exercise very much but I'm really good about my water. I usually drink around 100 oz of water, plus coffee, iced tea, etc. throughout the day.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Ha, I am actually GREAT with both water and exercise. I drink at least 100 oz of plain water every day and workout 5-6 times a week. It's the FOOD that has always been my nemesis and kept me from reaching my goals the past few years. JUDDD is starting to help though!
Kiley2801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nickicaps
WOE: Raw Vegan
The type of workouts I do cause me to sweat a lot so I am great with water.

I love to exercise and I commit to 5-6 days a week for 1.5-2 hours at a stretch but lately it has been frustrating both to find time and bc I am impatient and not seeing dramatic, quick changes. Rationally I know that I need to wait for that but I want a bikini body now darnit!

Anyways, to increase water consumption it really helps to add a couple of strawberries to mineral water- tastes great! Also I like to have a lot of iced herbal teas with orange, lemon, and lime. Makes it a lot easier
Old 04-30-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: lynnjp
Stats: 273/179/150
WOE: Began JUDDD 3/18/12 UD1600 DD 490
Start Date: 4/28/2001
I love to exercise also and do at least four workouts a week for over two hours a day, I also am very lucky that I love water and it is basically the only thing I drink. My problem does not come from the lack of working out or guzzling water, it is because I LOVE food-pretty much any type of food. I am far from a food snob and need to become more discriminating LOL
lynnjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:16 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: babykinz
WOE: No white food
Wow on your 2 hour workout ladies!
I struggle to get 30 minutes of treadmill in before I am pooped.
Water is easier I finally joined to Culligan man and get fresh spring water from down the road home delivered.

I really do need to up my exercise , maybe today I'll get the Wii out and go bowling or Dance Dance.
babykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Well this is my first week "trying" to exersise...OH THE PAIN~ I am not liking it to much.. but i keep teling my self "no pain no gain" So i made it thru one mile on a walking DVD i have.. three times now.. I am no where near ready to attemp the next 3 miles it has to offer.. but SOMEDAY i will!!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beachgirl6976
Stats: (240 Highest) Starting Juddd 151/143/120 5'4"
WOE: JUDDD - Previous, LC/Atkins, 4HB, WW
Start Date: 4/8/12
I used to be horrible about drinking water until one day I decided I needed to fix it for my health and weight loss. I set a timer on my phone to go off once an hour between 8-5 and bought those little 3 oz plastic cups. Every hour I would get up and fill the little cup 3 times and drink them like shots. After a few weeks it became habit and found myself already heading for the kitchen before the timer went off. After about a month I shut the timer off and graduated to a larger cup that holds about 16 oz and told myself to drink half that glass every hour. Its worked out great for me and I have no problems getting enough water into my day now
Beachgirl6976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I drink a gallon of water daily and I get in 5+ hours of working out in a week! I enjoy movement. Find something, whatever it is that you like and do it. Walking, roller blading, running, exercise DVD's, zumba, spin, whatever, just find what you enjoy the most and dive right in!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote