Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Manday
Stats: 250/233/130 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 4/19/2012
JUDDD and Eat to Live

I just wanted to see if anyone was currently or had tried Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live either separately or in addition to JUDDD? Based on some of the posts I've read, it seems like many of you may be doing something very similar. I bounced around between these two when I was deciding which one I wanted to try next. I decided JUDDD would be the easiest to start with since I could eat what I wanted and liked within reason.

I would like to work my way up to following both JUDDD and Eat to Live. I'm hoping I experience the desire to eat foods that are better for me to make it easier as it seems several of you have. I seriously dislike raw foods so the switch will be difficult. I'm starting with working more spinach, which is one of the few salad type foods I like, into my day.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any insight into making these two (or similar WOE) work together or suggestions on how to work raw veggies into my meals.

Thanks in advance!
Manday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
I haven't tried it (although a doctor I went to once tried to put me on it, lol!), but I think doing a raw diet (without too many high-cal foods like nuts & avocado) would be a good way to keep calories down on DDs. You'd just have to see if you actually feel good & energetic on it.

In fact, I've suggested it to a couple of friends who are always talking about eating a higher percentage of raw food, but keep "messing up" on holidays, family birthdays etc or when baking yummy chicken thighs for the kids; eat raw every other day--it's better than never getting around to it at all, or doing something drastic like the Master Cleanse once or twice a year, but not making long-term changes in eating/drinking habits!

I think there are a couple raw vegans doing JUDDD...perhaps they'll check in.
New lows, 2014:
7/25....276.2
8/01....274.6
8/02....274.2
8/03....273.6
8/04....271.6

Last edited by piratejenny; 04-24-2012 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: typos, punctuation
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote