Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 59 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
JUDD makes you weird!

Here's the deal. Yesterday was a DD and I had tons of energy, went to the gym, cleaned my house and I was unstoppable.

I made DH a wonderful, healthy spaghetti dinner. (BTW he reported being down 22 pounds this morning!!! After a huge serving of spaghetti w/ meat sauce for a late dinner! MEN!!!)

I fasted yesterday. Just was not even hungry at all. Not tempted by the spaghetti.

However, I woke up thinking about it this morning. So, guess what? I made oat bran pancakes for DH for breakfast. What did I have??? A cup of the whole wheat spaghetti noodles and 3/4 cup of the tomato based spaghetti sauce! For breakfast!!!

Seriously, I have NEVER had spaghetti for breakfast! I popped it in the microwave and thought nothing of gobbling it down. That's what my body wanted.

Am I weird??? Anyone else notice eating things you don't usually eat at odd times???

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vilanteira
Stats: in maintenance
WOE: juddd/lower carb
Start Date: low carb: 2008, juddd: 10/24/11
Yes absolutely, and even more so with JUDDD now. I'd never be able to eat breakfast foods anymore if I stuck to traditional meal-specific foods for each meal since I don't eat before 1pm anymore. I start eating at 1pm on UDs and 7pm on DDs, and if I feel like having breakfast then, I'll call it breakfast and eat it whenever I want.

I've noticed with JUDDD, I really don't put much in my mouth anymore unless it's exactly what I want at that time, since I have to mind the calories! So it could be breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or dessert foods, and I don't care what time it is or what meal it is, if I want it and it fits into my calorie limits, I'll have it then!
vilanteira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Oh but surley i do! I cook for my DH on my down days with no problem however,, i do find that i will most of the time eat that left over for breakfast the next day, my weirest yet was the fried cabbage i make him for dinner,, its just plain wierd to eat that 6 am for breakfast,, and i didnt even warm it up..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
I love leftovers for breakfast and lunch, love typical breakfast foods for dinner - always have.
And absolutely, if there is something I wanted from a dd denial I will totally have that early on the next up day. if I remember, which is unusual. my mind is like a sieve.
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nickicaps
WOE: Raw Vegan
I'm just weird and silly in general, but JUDDD has only increased my weirdness slightly by my use of a calorie counter, which I whipped out at a client lunch today. ha

Yay for morning pasta! very Italian of you, my dear...
nickicaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
I am another vote for preferring lunch/dinner foods for breakfast and breakfast feasts for dinner.

I have never been much of a breakfast eater. But when I do/did I loved having a chicken salad sandwich.
gotsomeold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Yep! I made dh roasted broccoli to take with his lunch today and I ate half the pan for breakfast! One of my favorites.
Jbinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 175.8/163.4/140...47 years old
WOE: JUDDD/low carb
Start Date: Start date: January 1, 2014
I've been eating oatmeal for every meal lately! There are tons of yummy foods in the house and what do I want...oatmeal...!
Becky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/285/<160 (5'7")
WOE: LC/JUDDD/Fast5/Diabetes Miracle 2010-12
Start Date: 2014: Shangri-La
I'm Mexican-American, grew up in Costa Rica and Puerto Rico and I was always fed rice & beans, tortillas, tacos, tamales etc for breakfast!

Sweet breads are part of Latin culture but eaten for "café"---a snack between meals.

Since I eat so much less often on JUDDD, I frequently have to eat odd things for breakfast so my leftovers don't go bad!!!

Last edited by piratejenny; 04-24-2012 at 02:49 PM..
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: 150?/?/135 52yo
WOE: JUDDDish
Yeah, the leftover thing is an issue. I'm only on day 6 or something, but the fridge looks as though we're expecting a lot of guests. Filled with quantities of stuff I keep buying out of habit even though I'm not eating it. Holy mother of god, how much was I eating before???
Kristin
Joyjoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
I am normally one who would want only breakfast type foods for breakfast. However, I think I could do spaghetti for breakfast! Sounds really good! LOL I have also def had leftover pizza for breakfast/brunch as well but not many other non brekki items.
BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote