Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
awwww gee, where do I begin????

How bout the phone call I received today from DH that said, "Oh, I found the snake that had been living in or around our Koi Pond." I said, "Wonderful! Did you keep it? Because I want to make sure it is not poisonous before I let my grandbabies play back there or near the pond."

No not only, did he not keep the little fella, but he acted like I was asking the world?!?! So, I don't know if the snake has brothers or sisters in my pond.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Oh yes, the 'hit or miss lately' statement caught my eye.

My stylist is a male and most times does a wonderful job, but I'm finding some inconsistencies in the last 2 visits. Will give him a 3rd chance but before he puts a scissors to my head, I will let him know gently that I was not totally pleased with the last styling.
Can't say he was having a bad hair day as he has very short cropped hair.

My friend has a great stylist also, and I thought of trying her, but my friend says that the only thing consistent about some of the stylists is their inconsistency! So true!

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheLight View Post
moan - I've got an idiot neighbor who enjoys tossing the empty glass beer bottles that were inhaled by his family/friends into the recycling bin one at a time!! Then proceeds to stomp on the aluminum cans, and all this is at 6 am - are/you/crazy?????
Time to get or borrow a BIG BARKING dog! And then get this dog to bark it's head off at about 4 AM! OR, walk over to the neighbor and throw him/her in the recycling bin!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
Time to get or borrow a BIG BARKING dog! And then get this dog to bark it's head off at about 4 AM! OR, walk over to the neighbor and throw him/her in the recycling bin!!
They are soooo inconsiderate!!! I must admit, I do like your idea of throwing him (and the whole darn family!) into the recycling bin, head first, grrrrrr!!!
InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #35
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Our local Post Office doesn't sell stamps with flags on them. I am mailing graduation invitations from a military academy and trees, puppies, butterflies etc, just don't seem appropriate. They finally dug out a book of stamps with assorted views of the Statue of Liberty with a few flags thrown in. Better than the butterflies though.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by babykinz View Post
My Tuesday morning moan is a husband who has ZERO morning aim.... grrrrrrrrrrrr!
It took me a minute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyla View Post
Or how about finding out your boyfriend has been on a dating site and to be told "Oh, that's just because my <insert browser of choice> logs me in automatically." Convenient, because then ya never know whether he's REALLY on it or not...
He can change that!!! Tell him to! Or, you do it!!! Then, smack him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Argh Shelby, that really hurts!

Hair cuts, oh yes, hair cuts. For six months the young lady and I have been gradually tuning a head full of cowlicks, spirals, stick-straight-ups, and curls into a lovely curly short on the sides, longish on top, curly hair cut.

Last week I went for the final tune-up before my big vacation next month. We discussed what she would do and she began. Suddenly I heard her say, "Why is it so long on top?" snip. Six months of her hard work gone in a snip. And I go on vacation with a head full of cowlicks, spirals......
Ouch. That hurts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
I am very untrusting with my hair and have been seeing the same hairstylist for over 8 years (which is a long time when you're only 23). I found her through many trial and error stylists and and am so thankful I have her in my life. I have very thick, wavy, and unruly hair so its easy to mess up...I would never cheat on my stylist with someone else.
My moan is that my stylist of 7 years, Gregg, whom I love deeply because he never once gave me a bad cut or color, moved out of state.

I have very thick, course, frizzy & curly hair!! I've ironed it all my life until Gregg moved away. I tried one hair dresser a friend recommended. She cut the top of my ear! I said, OUCH! You cut my ear!!! She denied it until the blood started running down my neck.

Next one I tried colored my hair black. You know when they check your hair part way into the color setting time and say "OMG! I'm sorry!" that it's not a good thing. she accidentally grabbed the wrong bottle.

Next one turned me redhead with a white strip on top. I even showed her a picture of me at my son's wedding. I don't get it. I'm a very nice person!

So, I have not been back since. Loreal is my friend and I do my own color. Just letting my hair grow long and curly and wild. It's kind of freeing! If it looks shaggy at the ends I snip half and inch off myself.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote