Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   1 week - DD's good (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/768759-1-week-dds-good.html)

Terilynn 04-23-2012 05:34 AM

1 week - DD's good

Well - here I am - 1 week in. I feel like I have the down days totally under control. Up days, not so much. My goal this week is to have a good week of up days and no crazy 3000 calorie days.

I lost 3 pounds, but these are probably the 3 I just fluctuate anyway.

This week will be more of a test for weight loss.

I am giving this program/plan/way of eating..... two months..... I will re-evaluate at that time and see if it is "MY WAY". Hope so - it is easier than a lot. Well - not really - up days are still hard. Down days are hungry, but that is to be expected.

KeirasMom 04-23-2012 05:58 AM

3 pounds is awesome and I have faith they will stick! This is a great WOE, so if you can get those UDs under control, I'm positive you'll do great and love the results!

MintQ8 04-23-2012 06:07 AM

Me too!!

mykidsteacher 04-23-2012 06:18 AM

Me three!

sophiethecat 04-23-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terilynn (Post 15602396)
Well - here I am - 1 week in. I feel like I have the down days totally under control. Up days, not so much. My goal this week is to have a good week of up days and no crazy 3000 calorie days.

I am giving this program/plan/way of eating..... two months..... I will re-evaluate at that time and see if it is "MY WAY". Hope so - it is easier than a lot. Well - not really - up days are still hard. Down days are hungry, but that is to be expected.

WTG, Teri! :high5: Great, great start. :clap: And so glad to hear you're giving it two months. You won't be sorry! :jumpjoy:

hippiegirl 04-23-2012 04:54 PM

I'm kind of in the same place you are. I've gone pretty hogwild on a couple of my up days. I'm going to make a really concerted effort to rein it in tomorrow.

sunday 04-23-2012 06:19 PM

Great news Terrilyn! :up: 3 lbs down and more to come! If you can look at this, as only dieting 1/2 of the time, it sometimes seems a bit less difficult. I am hoping to hear more good news about your experience with JUDDD. :clap:

Sheridan 04-23-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terilynn (Post 15602396)

:hugs: Terilynn, I think you're so smart to give this a two month commitment. :up: You've already figured out how to deal with the DDs and I have every confidence you'll figure out how to rein in the UDs and be successful with this. Three pounds is a really good start! :jumpjoy:

You CAN do it! :hugs: :high5: