Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   You motivate me!!!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/768698-you-motivate-me.html)

Yam-Yam 04-22-2012 10:58 AM

You motivate me!!!!!

Yesterday I was feeling so mad at myself. After a week's vacation in Palm Springs I had maintained pretty good, I thought. Then after getting home and having a substantial UD, the scale went up almost 3 pounds yesterday from what it was the day before!!!

I spent yesterday beating myself up until I came here to the forum. You all are so great and so encouraging.

The fact that people (like you, LUNA :hugs::heart:) are so willing to be vulnerable and make me realize that we all go through self doubt and being :stars: by the scale numbers is so motivating and helpful. I just love you all!

So, after a great DD yesterday and working out at the gym for 2 hours then throwing myself into a chilly swimming pool to do some water walking last night, the scale was down almost 4 pounds this morning!!!

I got my hope back thanks to you all. :hugs:

Luna Loca 04-22-2012 11:32 AM

Holy crud, lady! 4 pounds!!! Wow :eek:

I'm so glad you're back in your happy place. Y'know, you motivate me, too. You got me back to the gym to work out on down days and I've been back several times, up to an hour on the elliptical, I haven't done that in months. You motivate me with your energy, your sense of fun, your willingness to share your journey.

So rightbackatcha, love. :heart:

b_lou_who 04-22-2012 11:34 AM

You motivate me too! Hugs all around!

sterlinggirl 04-22-2012 11:34 AM

:hugs: to both of you great women! You both are key in my inspiration~:heart:

krow134 04-22-2012 11:40 AM

WTG on your 4lbs!!!! That really is awesome!

sophiethecat 04-22-2012 11:49 AM

:jumpjoy: Awesome, Yam! Whoo hoo! :jumpjoy: See? No reason to give up reading by poolside and yummy vacation foods and great memories made. While on vacation just do what you can, enjoy first and foremost, and then get right back on schedule when you come back. I'm sure your body loved the "vacation" as much as you did :D Well-rested and ready to lose again. :hugs:

Kissa 04-22-2012 02:33 PM

Now that is motivating Yam Yam.

KeirasMom 04-22-2012 04:30 PM

:jumpjoy:
I knew you'd be great with a day or two back to the grindstone!
:jumpjoy:

gotitnow 04-22-2012 04:30 PM

Yam Yam...just think how much this is gonna help you when your next trip comes around. You are gonna be all confident and everything!! I never doubted you for one second anyway. You are human, and female, and ...well...you know how we all are! :stars:...THEN....:cry:......THEN.....:jumpjoy:!!! ;) Love that you're back and better than ever!! :hugs:

Phyl:heart:

Yam-Yam 04-22-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotitnow (Post 15601518)
Yam Yam...just think how much this is gonna help you when your next trip comes around. You are gonna be all confident and everything!! I never doubted you for one second anyway. You are human, and female, and ...well...you know how we all are! :stars:...THEN....:cry:......THEN.....:jumpjoy:!!! ;) Love that you're back and better than ever!! :hugs:

Phyl:heart:

Phyl: You got that right! Well said, my friend!!!:hugs:

mykidsteacher 04-22-2012 04:59 PM

Very motivating! It's stories like these that are so helpful to all of us, but especially the newbies, who learn not to panic when the scale goes crazy. But that just following the plan makes all right with the world again.

arkie1 04-22-2012 05:59 PM

Way to go Yam-Yam! KUTGW!

Carole

Alcestis 04-22-2012 06:32 PM

Yam-Yam, I love this WOE and your attitude towards it. WTG!

oropendola 04-22-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yam-Yam (Post 15600834)
Yesterday I was feeling so mad at myself. After a week's vacation in Palm Springs I had maintained pretty good, I thought. Then after getting home and having a substantial UD, the scale went up almost 3 pounds yesterday from what it was the day before!!!

I spent yesterday beating myself up until I came here to the forum. You all are so great and so encouraging.

The fact that people (like you, LUNA :hugs::heart:) are so willing to be vulnerable and make me realize that we all go through self doubt and being :stars: by the scale numbers is so motivating and helpful. I just love you all!

So, after a great DD yesterday and working out at the gym for 2 hours then throwing myself into a chilly swimming pool to do some water walking last night, the scale was down almost 4 pounds this morning!!!

I got my hope back thanks to you all. :hugs:

WOW! That's worthy of a Whoosh and :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:
Bouncy bouncy is the JUDDD way. Congratulations!

Sheridan 04-22-2012 07:44 PM

I :heart: Yam-Yam!

sazzie 04-23-2012 07:55 AM

What a great motivator for newbies!

Talk about scale bouncing, this is a real winner!

You continue to be a major motivator here, and I for one, truly love you being a JUDDD BUDDD!

Yam-Yam 04-23-2012 03:22 PM

Oh!!! I feel sooooooooo loved now! :heart::heart::heart::love::love::love: Love you all right back, too. BIG group hug here...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: