Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/152/150
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Well, I don't even know if I dare post on this thread. I've definitely not got the same issues. I've never been bigger than a B cup in my life, even while pregnant or nursing. My bras need enough padding to stand up by themselves, or I might look like a boy. They're shrinking with the rest of me, but at least they'll never hang down to my waist. I tell my husband I now have itty bitties. (He doesn't care, lol!)
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 267.6/257/140
WOE: JUDDD/Paul McKenna
Start Date: 9 Nov 2014
There's only 1 brand of bra that I can buy. So although I claim a JJ - I've never found another brand that fits in that size!!

If the weight drops enough - and they don't! I'll be getting surgery too!!
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heyjupiter
You all have me cracking up!!

I suppose I didn't realize my shrinkage just by how my bras fit as they're adjustable. And they change size with my cycle as well, adding to the ambiguation! Ive gotta go dress shopping for an upcoming wedding, so I might as well add on bra shopping as well!

I'm with you on the running thing though. It HURTS unless I wear three tight sports bras, and then my circulation gets cut off. There's a reason runners have the "build" that they do, but none seem to understand why us more endowed women don't seem to enjoy running!

Ooohh...maybe now I can get new bras that make me perky! JCP, here I come!!
heyjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kimberino
Stats: 235/141 50 yo
WOE: Atkins/now JUDDD
Start Date: 3 '09 Atkins-3 '12 JUDDD
Dottie lol - you're right. That poor model doesn't do a good job of selling the bra. But they're a Godsend for me.

heyjupiter - a little perkiness doesn't hurt. The bra really does make me look totally different in blouses and sweaters.
kimberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #35
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
I am having the same problem, the girls are shrinking. I'm not so happy about it, the more they shrink the more they sag, and since I'm 48 that prospect is looking less and less positive.

I tell DH that they're smaller and they're sad about it...

I've found the bras at Victoria's Secret, while expensive, are worth every penny. I'm currently a 36DD and they give me lift I haven't had in years. And no, I don't work for them (but maybe I should, they probably offer an employee discount )

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
So glad for the shrinkage here, lol. I was heading for DD (and no that's not Down Days or Dear Daughter, hehe) when thankfully I started my WL journey last summer. Now I'm at a comfortable 38C, though I just bought a 36C this week. That used to be my size some time ago. Anyway, the 36" band is just a bit snug but it holds everything in quite sleek, so I'll use it some and hope I can eventually wear it as breezily as I do the larger size.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: laranda
Stats: 185lbs 5'1/147/GOAL-110
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: LC Since 09 JUDDD - 1/30/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter View Post
I'm with you on the running thing though. It HURTS unless I wear three tight sports bras, and then my circulation gets cut off. There's a reason runners have the "build" that they do, but none seem to understand why us more endowed women don't seem to enjoy running!
This sounds tortuous. I am of the smaller busted variety but the gals do annoy me during aerobic type exercises. My backside as well, which isn't leaving as quickly.

Btw, your swimsuit sounds adorable I love retro styles!
laranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JanetTN
Stats: too much/getting there/just right!
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Jan 2012
I got fitted and the really nice lady told me I needed a G cup and I just as sweetly told her she was crazy and squeezed myself in to a DDD. I was only overflowing slightly on the left side so I thought it would be ok

I had a breast reduction in my 20's but when you gain you gain it there too.

It seemed like my DDD (or G) have taken a little longer to deflate this time but they are finally going down.

I wear the age defying lift vanity fair bra. It makes me look a little smaller and lifted and I love them. (the bra not the boobs)

I don't know if anyone watches The Real Housewives of OC but one of the ladies had her implants removed and she looks 10 years younger. I hope if mine shrink that will happen to me too